What kind of person does that?

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: What kind of person does that?

Post by Aeon »

Aeon wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
Eibon wrote:
wolfgang wrote:What kind of sick motherfucker shoots his idol on stage during a gig?
american
If you have problems with americans than why are you on the site of an american band in the memorial page of a fuckin american hero.
No.
BTW - Real American Hero = The Hulkster
C-EZ
Creampuff

Post by C-EZ »

Eibon wrote:
wolfgang wrote:What kind of sick motherfucker shoots his idol on stage during a gig?
american
Well of course he is American! All the talented musicians come from America. I mean listen to the fucking music created over there. No wonder you all worship our music and are so jealous of our country.....
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

far beyond driven wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
abyssspecter wrote:
Eibon wrote:
Jericho wrote:Remember John Lennon? same thing happened 24 years earlier.
He was not shot on stage playing with Damageplan. He was shot outside his home
its basically the same thing. People loved Lennon. and many were distroyed when he died. Maybe he wasnt jamming with his brother and friends onstage, he was still a loved and respected musician that one dousche killed for no reason.
exactly
Josh you silly shit, te he te he.
Don't blame me blame corporate america
Or Liberal Society

true

Post by Guest »

Aeon wrote:
Aeon wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
If you have problems with americans than why are you on the site of an american band in the memorial page of a fuckin american hero.
No.
math major?
frank234
Creampuff

Affiliate Managers get over $4,000 per month!

Post by frank234 »

Affiliate Managers get over $4,000 per month! Apply at http://filthyloaded.com/sv
dimebagRIP
Creampuff

Post by dimebagRIP »

I can't belive...my guitar hero was killed :aargh:
rest in peace
...for ever...

Post by Guest »

PhilCore wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Aeon wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
No.
math major?
i have no recollection of this sequence, but it's very silly! :lol:
den_pantera
Creampuff

Post by den_pantera »

wolfgang wrote:What kind of sick motherfucker shoots his idol on stage during a gig? not only he ruins any chance of hearing him again, he ruins it for everyone. The motherfucker didnt deserve to die, not so quickly. He deserved a painfull death from the hands of all the fans who's idol he killed. I cried when i first heard about what happened and if i could i would take a bullet for dime, i would take a million bullets for him if that saved him.
Seriously, what kind of sick world are we living on, that a musician cant go on stage safely anymore, especially someone as great as Dime? This is proof to me that there is no god. Everyday i mourn after dimebag, knowing that he will never be back, that i as a fan, wont ever be able to see him on stage, and seeing how different heavy metal is without him.

There never will be someone like him again.
RIP Dime

you're so deam rigth... nathan gale y la re concha de tu madre... loco de mierdaaaa....
Big Vals Left Leg
Creampuff

Post by Big Vals Left Leg »

Aeon wrote:
Aeon wrote:
far beyond driven wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
No.
RIGHT ON BROTHER DUDE.IM GONNA DROP THE LEG! THE RED N YELLA AARE RUNNIN WILD!
Music

www.czwrestling.com
headbang2death
Creampuff

Post by headbang2death »

damn right but he got what was coming to him a 12 gauge between the eyes and in hell a demon reeming him.
azza
Creampuff

Post by azza »

dimebagRIP wrote:I can't belive...my guitar hero was killed :aargh:
rest in peace
...for ever...

We all are upset bout wat happened and can not justify this fucked up constitution wat can we do????????????????????
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

dimebagRIP wrote:I can't belive...my guitar hero was killed :aargh:
rest in peace
...for ever...
:lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.

Post by Guest »

This thread rules. :lol:
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

Eibon wrote:nah you buy them from russians, polacks or niggers. Hopefully they'll be used to shoot russians, polacks or niggers.
good job claps :lol:
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

C-EZ wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
Well of course he is American! All the talented musicians come from America. I mean listen to the fucking music created over there. No wonder you all worship our music and are so jealous of our country.....
lol owned
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

wolfgang wrote:What kind of sick motherfucker shoots his idol on stage during a gig? not only he ruins any chance of hearing him again, he ruins it for everyone. The motherfucker didnt deserve to die, not so quickly. He deserved a painfull death from the hands of all the fans who's idol he killed. I cried when i first heard about what happened and if i could i would take a bullet for dime, i would take a million bullets for him if that saved him.
Seriously, what kind of sick world are we living on, that a musician cant go on stage safely anymore, especially someone as great as Dime? This is proof to me that there is no god. Everyday i mourn after dimebag, knowing that he will never be back, that i as a fan, wont ever be able to see him on stage, and seeing how different heavy metal is without him.

There never will be someone like him again.
RIP Dime
well.. first of all.. nathan gale was fuckin schizophrenic..he was in the fuckin army and got kicked out.. because they found out.. he was fuckin mental.. plus he was so obessed with pantera.. he couldnt stand pantera no longer being together.. plus i read.. the dude even thought pantera stole his lyrics :lol: i dunno... the dude was just fuckin mental.. it's a shame.. this nutcase had a fuckin gun .. why the fuck didnt they had metal detectors at the goddamn door? stupid fuckin club.i would sue the fuckin piss out of them....god does exist...but pantera was all about fuck god.. so maybe he got them back?
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:....god does exist...but pantera was all about fuck god.. so maybe he got them back?
he was mad that he didn't get a shout-out during the 'your trust is in...' sequence.
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Post by NauticalRocker08 »

far beyond driven wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
:lol: :lol: Thank you

C-EZ wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
Hold up, two great English bands The Sex Pistols and The Ramones

PhilCore wrote:
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:....god does exist...but pantera was all about fuck god.. so maybe he got them back?
he was mad that he didn't get a shout-out during the 'your trust is in...' sequence.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
C-EZ wrote:
Eibon wrote:
american
Hold up, two great English bands The Sex Pistols and The Ramones

Well they're not necessarily English but you get what I'm saying right?
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

I seem to have forgotten Billy Idol
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:I seem to have forgotten Billy Idol
And about every other great band to ever be

Well thats a but over the top but from the late 50's till late 80's no other country had anything going fo them what so ever.

Off the top of my head i'd have to add

The Beatles
the Rolling Stones
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Yes
The Who

But theirs countless more
FUCKING HOSTILE!
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

How the fuck did I forget Sabbath!?
"I just wanted to go out there, give it my all and fucking shred man."
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
DimeDarrel
Creampuff

Post by DimeDarrel »

:no: fuck him