Loyalty~

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Usuck
Creampuff

Loyalty~

Post by Usuck »

I hopped on this board just a few minutes ago, to pledge my loyalty to my old classmate and former friend; Darrell
What did I find? a bunch of losers trying to one up one another!
What a BS board! Darrell is no doubt tossing in his grave and making excuses for the whole lot of you!
Darrell; no matter how wild one perceived him- was 100% about Peace, Love, Good Times, Happy faces! This I know to be true.
You guys frikkin suck!
I'm guessing if Darrell were still alive he would actually find it necessary to sign a waiver releasing him from liability from all of you.
You are not doing him justice. He would not be pleased.
Thompson
n0ob

Re: Loyalty~

Post by Thompson »

Usuck wrote:I hopped on this board just a few minutes ago, to pledge my loyalty to my old classmate and former friend; Darrell
What a BS board! Darrell is no doubt tossing in his grave and making excuses for the whole lot of you!
Darrell; no matter how wild one perceived him- was 100% about Peace, Love, Good Times, Happy faces! This I know to be true.
You guys frikkin suck!
I'm guessing if Darrell were still alive he would actually find it necessary to sign a waiver releasing him from liability from all of you.
Damn we love Dimebag ,whoever you are ...
W e love him just like you ....
I know the truth is all a lie - my skin is cracking on my lips
I don?t pretend that I can understand why we are doing this
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Usuck wrote:I hopped on this board just a few minutes ago, to pledge my loyalty to my old classmate and former friend; Darrell
You guys frikkin suck!
Thanks for judging everyone, without knowing anyone.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Shutup and change your tampon, you bitch. :fu:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

You guys frikkin suck!

Did you know about us all, when you made your nickname? :roll:
i love you
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:zzz: im so fucking ashamed of myself.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

J?
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.

Post by Guest »

Aeon wrote:
You guys frikkin suck!
In one paragraph! :x
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

You dont know a thing about a single person from this board. What you perceive to be true by someones persona on the internet, and what actually is true about them are two completely different things. Its cool that you knew Darrell, but dont pass judgement on people you have never met in your entire life and come across all high and mighty.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Eibon wrote:J?
Most likely.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

It does sound like a chick was typing that, could be kim.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

PhilCore wrote:
Aeon wrote:
You guys frikkin suck!
In one paragraph! :x
FUCK THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLD. :fur: :x
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Eibon wrote:J?
:lll:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

You guys frikkin suck!
:bs:
lolz
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

I'm lazy, so...
dead forever wrote:You dont know a thing about a single person from this board. What you perceive to be true by someones persona on the internet, and what actually is true about them are two completely different things. Its cool that you knew Darrell, but dont pass judgement on people you have never met in your entire life and come across all high and mighty.
i love you
Thompson
n0ob

Post by Thompson »

Eyemaster wrote:I'm lazy, so...
dead forever wrote:You dont know a thing about a single person from this board. What you perceive to be true by someones persona on the internet, and what actually is true about them are two completely different things. Its cool that you knew Darrell, but dont pass judgement on people you have never met in your entire life and come across all high and mighty.
Damn Usuck sucks
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

like deadforever said, you met darrell and thats awesome. but just because you did that doesnt mean we are going to suck your dick.

fuck off or shut the fuck up or stop bein fucked up

FUCK :x

:lol:
you know sometimes i wonder..
Thompson
n0ob

Post by Thompson »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:like deadforever said, you met darrell and thats awesome.
this isreally awesome ...we all would give everything just have met him once in our live ...
:no: