My thoguhts

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
RandyLives
Creampuff

My thoguhts

Post by RandyLives »

you know its been a while now since Dime has gone and I wanted to say my peace read this if you want:

I first found Pantera in 92 when a friend of mine dragged me to a club in California. I saw Pantera and was a fan from there, the last album I bought was great southern trendkill, and I didnt really continue from there, I always still listen to cfh, fbd, and vdp, but life got in the way, i got married got a job, opened my own business, and just played my favorite songs on guitar. my wife, who loves Pantera and Ozzy and all the good shit, and I talked a lot about the Pantera shows we went to before we got married, we didnt go to Ozzfest with Pantera because we were moving. then right before Dime got killed we saw the new Damageplan video on headbangers ball, we both looked at each other and said "this kinda sucks, it aint Pantera" then Dime gets killed.
I guess the reason I still (3 months later) feel so bad about Dime is because i gave up on Pantera after FBD. :no:
The only lesson I have learned from this shit is to enjoy what you have while you have it and go to as many shows as you can, buy as many cds as you can listen to these amazing artists while they are here, and while growing up (i am 33 yrs old now) dont forget to keep up with the past.
Just my thoughts.
RIFF on DIMEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

:tup: True
Panterachic1986
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Panterachic1986 »

Now that is something to think about :tup:
Im young but im wise.
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

He may not be here in person but his soul will live forever :tup:
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

I'm here to validate your feelings. You are unique and special too. :tup:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Did Dime have some kind of subliminal shit in his riffs and leads that told people not to go to english class?
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Browns Town wrote:Did Dime have some kind of subliminal shit in his riffs and leads that told people not to go to english class?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
RandyLives
Creampuff

Post by RandyLives »

Browns Town wrote:Did Dime have some kind of subliminal shit in his riffs and leads that told people not to go to english class?
whats that supposed to mean?????????????
RIFF on DIMEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Oh, nothing. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
MadMetalChild
n0ob

Post by MadMetalChild »

dimebag was the sickest guitarist known to man!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :fur:
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell 1966-2004
bloodogram666
Creampuff

Post by bloodogram666 »

Thats true!^^^^ :roll: No one better!
WiNtErS
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

trendkill and rts did suck though
rObsessed!
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

with all due respect to dimebag.............

dumbass
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Brandon wrote:trendkill and rts did suck though

:bs: :bs: :bs: :fu:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: My thoguhts

Post by Jefferino »

RandyLives wrote: I guess the reason I still (3 months later) feel so bad about Dime is because i gave up on Pantera after FBD. :no:
There's alot of Pantera fans out there like you that hated TGSTK and RTS and I dont really get why. They could have shat on a plate and called it their new record and I probably would of liked it, cause it was PANTERA.
Get killed.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Jefferino wrote:
RandyLives wrote: I guess the reason I still (3 months later) feel so bad about Dime is because i gave up on Pantera after FBD. :no:
There's alot of Pantera fans out there like you that hated TGSTK and RTS and I dont really get why. They could have shat on a plate and called it their new record and I probably would of liked it, cause it was PANTERA.
Stupid fanboy faggot.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
bleedingblack1203
Cowboy From Hell

Post by bleedingblack1203 »

RandyLives wrote:you know its been a while now since Dime has gone and I wanted to say my peace read this if you want:

I first found Pantera in 92 when a friend of mine dragged me to a club in California. I saw Pantera and was a fan from there, the last album I bought was great southern trendkill, and I didnt really continue from there, I always still listen to cfh, fbd, and vdp, but life got in the way, i got married got a job, opened my own business, and just played my favorite songs on guitar. my wife, who loves Pantera and Ozzy and all the good shit, and I talked a lot about the Pantera shows we went to before we got married, we didnt go to Ozzfest with Pantera because we were moving. then right before Dime got killed we saw the new Damageplan video on headbangers ball, we both looked at each other and said "this kinda sucks, it aint Pantera" then Dime gets killed.
I guess the reason I still (3 months later) feel so bad about Dime is because i gave up on Pantera after FBD. :no:
The only lesson I have learned from this shit is to enjoy what you have while you have it and go to as many shows as you can, buy as many cds as you can listen to these amazing artists while they are here, and while growing up (i am 33 yrs old now) dont forget to keep up with the past.
Just my thoughts.
sry about that
soul on fire
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
Stupid fanboy faggot.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get killed.
stillborn
n0ob

Post by stillborn »

Brandon wrote:trendkill and rts are pretty good though

ya that s awesome
do u think so
i do u :fag:
its all the 5atonic scales in it
its like hell
so upyours

dont blame m blame the beer
drunk again
headache
passing out
*ping timeout*
CoercedCoexistence wrote:
wow, is quoting really that hard?
camden121
Creampuff

Post by camden121 »

i love TGSTK and RITS, it didnt sound like there older stuff, but it was heavy and all that
but it was dimebag, and it was pantera, and damagepaln sounded heavy, but dimebag was palying guitar, his solos wer stil kicking, and rebel meets rebel, was far beyond pantera, but i liekd it, it was still dimebag, as well as rex
and rex is a good bassist, so.
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

RITS
BFK
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

camden121 wrote: dimebag was palying guitar.
:shock:
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

camden121 wrote:as well as rex
and rex is a good bassist, so.
indeed :tup:
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
camden121
Creampuff

Post by camden121 »

yep :tup:
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

RandyLives wrote:My thoguhts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GODDAMN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
DPR Productions
Creampuff

Post by DPR Productions »

I guess I am one of the lucky ones in the fact i got to know DIME in person as a friend and a fan. When ever I miss him I just throw in some bootlegged dvd's of PANTERA or DAMAGEPLAN I have and he plays live for me.

I MISS DARRELL ABBOTT the person.

I got to see him the last time on 12-4-06 4 days before he was murdered.

It Is Not Goodbye.....It Is See You Later. (DIMES last words to me on 12-4-2004)
Overkill
I will fuck you up

Post by Overkill »

DPR Productions wrote:I guess I am one of the lucky ones in the fact i got to know DIME in person as a friend and a fan. When ever I miss him I just throw in some bootlegged dvd's of PANTERA or DAMAGEPLAN I have and he plays live for me.

so you actually met him in 2006? :aargh:
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

having thoguhts rules!
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

DPR Productions wrote:I guess I am one of the lucky ones in the fact i got to know DIME in person as a friend and a fan. When ever I miss him I just throw in some bootlegged dvd's of PANTERA or DAMAGEPLAN I have and he plays live for me.

Hey DPR, how ya doing bro, I framed that pic you gave me of Dime, such and awesome pic. You gotta tell the story about the Lipton Tea Shots!!!! :lol:

RFD Philly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh:
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
jakemu--rr-ay
Creampuff

Post by jakemu--rr-ay »

I never got a chance to properly get into pantera or any of dimes work before it was too late...I saw the 'im broken' video on tv and was like..HOLY FUCK!'
so I checked them out...bought CFH first....then like a couple of days later I go into my local skate shop after school and hear the pantera guitarist had been killed...at the time I was like...'is that the one with that really cool guitar?'
little did I know at the time that this man would become my hero and in my eyes one of the most important people for me as not only a guitarist but a person.

just wish I could have experienced the fucking amazingness of seeing him live

R.I.P. dime

you will always be remembered
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

jakemu--rr-ay wrote:I never got a chance to properly get into pantera or any of dimes work before it was too late...I saw the 'im broken' video on tv and was like..HOLY FUCK!'
so I checked them out...bought CFH first....then like a couple of days later I go into my local skate shop after school and hear the pantera guitarist had been killed...at the time I was like...'is that the one with that really cool guitar?'
little did I know at the time that this man would become my hero and in my eyes one of the most important people for me as not only a guitarist but a person.

R.I.P. dime

Dimebag hates you.
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
jakemu--rr-ay
Creampuff

Post by jakemu--rr-ay »

lol good one.

wow your so funny!
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

jakemu--rr-ay wrote:lol good one.

wow your so funny!
Alright, that is E-FUCKING-NOUGH of this! How can it be so hard to figure out that the word "your" is not a contraction for "You are"? It's YOU'RE! Hence the APOSTROPHE you retarded piece if pussy flap. Damn.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

jakemu--rr-ay wrote:I never got a chance to properly get into pantera or any of dimes work before it was too late...I saw the 'im broken' video on tv and was like..HOLY FUCK!'

R.I.P. dime

:lll: :lll:
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

washburnML wrote:

R.I.P. dime

i find that very touching. what is so funny washburn?
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

CliffandJason-BASS wrote:
washburnML wrote:

R.I.P. dime

i find that very touching. what is so funny washburn?
Why the hell have you stopped fingering yourself? You cant type with two hands. :roll: