To Vinnie, Dime and the fans.......

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.

Would you like to see a band tribute Dimebag in his home town of Texas?

Yeah Man!!!
53%
No Way!!!!
47%

Total votes: 15

SilverEvolver
Creampuff

To Vinnie, Dime and the fans.......

Post by SilverEvolver »

Dime, crazy as a mother fuck man, I think about you every day of my fuckin life, Pantera are the greatest metal band on the earth let alone to leave america! Dime if you were here man, youd be so proud of us fuckers here today man, Trivium fuckin devote walk n dommination to at their gigs, and when my band picks up, were comin over to see you man, and then were gonna play a gig in TEXAS!!!!!!!! and fuckin tribute your song man, fuckin walk! Re-Spect-Walk, and thats what you do motherfucker, your still walkin past us everyday, that tap on the shoulder when somethin feels good and we dont know why, that bunch of goosebumps on your neck for no reason, thats you sayin hi, we all love you, miss you, and I will not make the same mistake as missin you again, when I see you next up there, Im gonnna hug your ass off and toast to some motherfuckin blacktooth!!!!!! Youve inspired me, your fans, your family and the world around us, and on my leaving note, I must say that, Vinnie, I miss you man, and when we come to TEXAS Ill let you know, and Ill fuckin make you proud like Dime would have! and you have my most intense thoughts and feelings from deep within my heart for you, and if you ever need a face to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or an ass to kick, Im fuckin here for you! Peace out man! "The brightest star in Texas is shining tonight. That's my brother Dimebag. Give it up." Joe
"The brightest star in Texas is shining tonight. That's my brother Dimebag. Give it up."
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

oh my fucking god
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

0 RLy
lolz

Post by Guest »

i'm not a trendy asshole, do what i want do what i feel like.

No Way!!! :fur:
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: To Vinnie, Dime and the fans.......

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

SilverEvolver wrote:Dime, crazy as a mother fuck man, I think about you every day of my fuckin life, Pantera are the greatest metal band on the earth let alone to leave america! Dime if you were here man, youd be so proud of us fuckers here today man, Trivium fuckin devote walk n dommination to at their gigs, and when my band picks up, were comin over to see you man, and then were gonna play a gig in TEXAS!!!!!!!! and fuckin tribute your song man, fuckin walk! Re-Spect-Walk, and thats what you do motherfucker, your still walkin past us everyday, that tap on the shoulder when somethin feels good and we dont know why, that bunch of goosebumps on your neck for no reason, thats you sayin hi, we all love you, miss you, and I will not make the same mistake as missin you again, when I see you next up there, Im gonnna hug your ass off and toast to some motherfuckin blacktooth!!!!!! Youve inspired me, your fans, your family and the world around us, and on my leaving note, I must say that, Vinnie, I miss you man, and when we come to TEXAS Ill let you know, and Ill fuckin make you proud like Dime would have! and you have my most intense thoughts and feelings from deep within my heart for you, and if you ever need a face to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or an ass to kick, Im fuckin here for you! Peace out man! "The brightest star in Texas is shining tonight. That's my brother Dimebag. Give it up." Joe
dude, thats fucking beautiful.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

i agree. fucking beautiful. :tup:
i love you
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Bren wrote:oh my fucking god
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

It had to be said.....

Post by SilverEvolver »

Dudes, I will openly accept whether you agree with what I said, or even if you don't, cuz at the end of the day, Im gonna be the fucker there with my band rippin up Texas like Dime still should! So the next time y'all hear bout some crazy assed mother fuckers in Texas, thatll be me n the crew lol! Make sure you guys drive to see the show, and Vinnie, you wont wanna miss it!
"The brightest star in Texas is shining tonight. That's my brother Dimebag. Give it up."
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Why don't you cover a song other than Walk--Like "Drag the Waters" or "Becoming?"
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Becoming? I bet cos their drummer sucks :negro:
i love you
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

Ok sure thing man....

Post by SilverEvolver »

Yeah sure man, Becoming will be fun to play......and jus for th notice, our Drummer is a huge Slipknot fan, and whether you like em or not, when your own drummer starts playin like Joey Jordison, thats fuckin magic dudes.
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Man, it was just a joke :lol:

I'm not a huge fan of 'Knot, yeah, some songs are cool, but not too much. Joey is one of my biggest influences though.
i love you
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

P.S.,
SilveRevolver wrote:when your own drummer starts playin like Joey Jordison
I'm a drummer :roll:
i love you
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

lol, cool

Post by SilverEvolver »

Cool, whats Drag The Waters, I cant find it on any of my Pantera albums........
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

No.....

Post by SilverEvolver »

No, silly me lol, tis on me Southern
trendkill album, lol
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

:shock: what album, lol??? :shock:
i love you
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

Album.....

Post by SilverEvolver »

The great Southern Trendkill..............Drag The Waters on it...
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Re: Ok sure thing man....

Post by dead forever »

SilverEvolver wrote:Yeah sure man, Becoming will be fun to play......and jus for th notice, our Drummer is a huge Slipknot fan, and whether you like em or not, when your own drummer starts playin like Joey Jordison, thats fuckin magic dudes.

:lol:

My drummer would destroy yours

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=18762752

Listen to the song 2839, thats his old band. Keep in mind also this was 3 years ago, my point is, Joey Jordison sucks.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

A few pointers.......

Post by SilverEvolver »

Uh, dude, the drummin in that song was awesome, but my drummer is just as capable......plus im only 15 and I personally can play guitar jus as fluently and if not faster than that of in your songs, and concidering ive only been playin 3 years and im still a kid, and your older I dont see what your tryin to prove.....lol
Last edited by SilverEvolver on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

so there

Post by SilverEvolver »

so there ha! lol sorry :(
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

SilveRevolver wrote:The great Southern Trendkill..............Drag The Waters on it...
Shit man, i thought they only made one album, like, Cowboys, or Cowboys of hell? :shock:
i love you
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

HAHAHA

Post by SilverEvolver »

Haaaaaaa, no man, they have fuckin 8+ Cowboys from hell, vulgar display of power, The Southern Trend Kill, Reinventing The Steel, Far Beyond Driven, Power Metal, I Am The Night, Official Live 101, and god knows how many dvd's, greatest hits etc etc
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Re: A few pointers.......

Post by dead forever »

SilverEvolver wrote:Uh, dude, the drummin in that song was awesome, but my drummer is just as capable......plus im only 15 and I personally can play guitar jus as fluently and if not faster than that of in your songs, and concidering ive only been playin 3 years and im still a kid, and your older I dont see what your tryin to prove.....lol
That isnt my band you faggot , read the post. The point was theres rhythms in his style of drumming that you probably couldnt begin to comprehend. And when someone pulls out the "im only 6 years old and better than jason becker" or whatever its usually a sign of their insecurity in their playing. Im only 16 but i dont say oh go easy on me because im young, your either good at what you do or not.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

SilveRevolver wrote:Haaaaaaa, no man, they have fuckin 8+ Cowboys from hell, vulgar display of power, The Southern Trend Kill, Reinventing The Steel, Far Beyond Driven, Power Metal, I Am The Night, Official Live 101, and god knows how many dvd's, greatest hits etc etc
Yeah, and Projects in the jungle, Metal Magic, Reinventing hell, you creadulous fag :zzz:
i love you
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Eyemaster wrote:
SilveRevolver wrote:Haaaaaaa, no man, they have fuckin 8+ Cowboys from hell, vulgar display of power, The Southern Trend Kill, Reinventing The Steel, Far Beyond Driven, Power Metal, I Am The Night, Official Live 101, and god knows how many dvd's, greatest hits etc etc
Yeah, and Projects in the jungle, Metal Magic, Reinventing hell, you creadulous fag :zzz:
YA, RLY!
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

WOOOHOHO

Post by SilverEvolver »

take it easy guys, I was stating a fact if your that bothered, heres a link to a solo of mine...

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=7314418

So, if you like it then fair enough, and if you dont you dont, I dont have a problem, Im jus sayin that its not hard to play like a pro, no matter how old you are, and why are you both callin me a fag? The first guy shouldnt worry, cuz I know it wasnt ur band, you already said, and the second guy, thats lame for a start, you fuckin pretended that you only thought that they had 1 album, thats lame man, lame......
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

If you knew it wasnt me then why did you say "plus im only 15 and I personally can play guitar jus as fluently and if not faster than that of in your songs"
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

ah....

Post by SilverEvolver »

ah, sorry bud, common mistake, I appologise for insulting you, I didnt mean to, but tbh dude, that band wasnt exactly bad to be mistaken by...........so I didnt offend you too much did I?? sorry man.....friends?
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Also your pretty good ,but you overuse the same run , and you also need to work on your phrasing, and when you play higher up you get pretty sloppy. Some advice on a serious note, slow everything down, make sure your right hand never misses a beat and plays an extra note, then bring it back up to speed. Also as far as phrasing goes, fast run ,bend , powerchord, gets pretty boring very quickly, try coming up with some melodys and quirks which you can then build a solo around instead of playing scales. :tup:

Other than that keep going, your doing well.
SilverEvolver
Creampuff

Wow

Post by SilverEvolver »

Wow thanks man......I knew everything you told me subconciously, but now that someone has actually said it to me, and not oh your awesome, now that I actually got some cool critacism, I can focus more, thanks for the advice man!! I mean it, my emails silverspike2001@hotmail.com if you have msn or you wanna mail each other bout shit, I gtg to school tomoz so night dude! Thanks again :tup: :)