To The People Who Believed In Dimebag

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
WeStandAlone-Hostile
Creampuff

To The People Who Believed In Dimebag

Post by WeStandAlone-Hostile »

I Would Really Like To Thank The People Who Delt With Dimebags Death, Because I Think They Helped In Such A Great Way, Especially The Officer Who Shot That Fucked Up Fan, Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.

Also The People Who Put There Times And Efforts Into Memorials, Conventions, Gigs and aload Of Other Stuff. Unlike Your Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Dimebag Hasnt Been Over Indulged With Greif and Dispair, He Has Remembered As A Fucking Brilliant Artist and Pioneer Of Metal and He Has Been Celebrated As An Awsome Guy. Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix as soon as It Hit The News That They Were Dead Everyone Was In Dispair, and no one wanted to celebrate their work, Whereas This Hasnt Happned With Dimebag and is Celebrated Everywhere. Thank You So Much
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Like you said, most of the people celebrate Dime's life on the internet, in guestbooks, memorials, & here, i think that, if back in the day there would have been a hendrixchat.com or a lennonchat.com, what you just said would be total bullshit.
i love you
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: To The People Who Believed In Dimebag

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:I Would Really Like To Thank The People Who Delt With Dimebags Death, Because I Think They Helped In Such A Great Way, Especially The Officer Who Shot That Fucked Up Fan, Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.

Also The People Who Put There Times And Efforts Into Memorials, Conventions, Gigs and aload Of Other Stuff. Unlike Your Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Dimebag Hasnt Been Over Indulged With Greif and Dispair, He Has Remembered As A Fucking Brilliant Artist and Pioneer Of Metal and He Has Been Celebrated As An Awsome Guy. Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix as soon as It Hit The News That They Were Dead Everyone Was In Dispair, and no one wanted to celebrate their work, Whereas This Hasnt Happned With Dimebag and is Celebrated Everywhere. Thank You So Much
:tup: :tup: right.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

What?
lolz
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.
:lol:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

question: if i say "I Don't Believe In Dimebags" out loud...does a smalltime drugdealer somewhere wither and die? (sorry SubZero!)
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

PhilCore wrote:question: if i say "I Don't Believe In Dimebags" out loud...does a smalltime drugdealer somewhere wither and die? (sorry SubZero!)
SubZero's not smalltime, he has black midgets doin' his hustlin'
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

PhilCore wrote:question: if i say "I Don't Believe In Dimebags" out loud...does a smalltime drugdealer somewhere wither and die? (sorry SubZero!)
:aargh: :lol:
you know sometimes i wonder..
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

Eyemaster wrote:Like you said, most of the people celebrate Dime's life on the internet, in guestbooks, memorials, & here, i think that, if back in the day there would have been a hendrixchat.com or a lennonchat.com, what you just said would be total bullshit.
satan sux my dick
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Why did you capitalize some sentances?
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Wha? RIP Dime
Suck me
Dimebag:GuitarGod
Creampuff

Hi

Post by Dimebag:GuitarGod »

HI :roll: :aargh: :fur: :zzz: :pimp: :death: (':death:')(':skull:')(':lll:')(':shock:')(':fur:')
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Hate it when people register as Dime..................fuckin legend.......4ever
:zzz:

Post by Guest »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
:aargh: :lol:
what? i swear to fucking christ i don't remember posting this :|
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

Isn't It Difficult To Type Like This? Who Taught You English, Kid?
rObsessed!
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

Yea Really RIP DIME
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

I have yet to figure out what this thread is :tdown:
lolz
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:I Would Really Like To Thank The People Who Delt With Dimebags Death, Because I Think They Helped In Such A Great Way, Especially The Officer Who Shot That Fucked Up Fan, Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.

There are about 50 million Lennon, Hendrix and Cobain tribute acts out there, you're just being stupid.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Jeweller
n0ob

Post by Jeweller »

Brandon wrote:Isn't It Difficult To Type Like This? Who Taught You English, Kid?
I Would Agree. It Takes Way Too Long To Type In This Manner.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

O Rly.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
crackers_06
Creampuff

Post by crackers_06 »

Kurt Cobain sucks, he killled the guitar, there was nothing special about him :fu:
crackers_06
Creampuff

Post by crackers_06 »

Kurt Cobain sucks, he killled the guitar, there was nothing special about him :fu:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i don't believe in Dimebag. He's like the easter bunny.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

crackers_06 wrote:Kurt Cobain sucks, he killled the guitar, there was nothing special about him :fu:
Remarkably retarded.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

crackers_06 wrote:Kurt Cobain sucks, he killled the guitar, there was nothing special about him :fu:
Im going to kill you.
lolz
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Firestorm wrote:
Im going to kill you.
for speaking the truth?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

dead forever wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Im going to kill you.
for speaking the truth?
For exaggerating.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Revolver wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Im going to kill you.
for speaking the truth?
For exaggerating.
this conversation is now a five-way.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

PhilCore wrote:
Revolver wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Im going to kill you.
for speaking the truth?
For exaggerating.
this conversation is now a five-way.
let's make this motherfucker a god damn six way battle royale.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Pretty small battle royale.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Pussy'in out already??
cemetaryangel
Creampuff

he will always be remembered

Post by cemetaryangel »

brother dime was a metal icon.he is truly missed.and i will FOREVER keep him in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.
It's too bad the hundreds of cocksucking shitdicks in the crowd never bothered to think like that. At least the chode jumping willfully behind the bouncer - as if ready to pounce on Gale - showed some kind of effort. I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck Ohio and the whores responsible for that populating that state.
Getcha Hate!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

walking_ash wrote:
WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.
It's too bad the hundreds of cocksucking shitdicks in the crowd never bothered to think like that. At least the chode jumping willfully behind the bouncer - as if ready to pounce on Gale - showed some kind of effort. I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck Ohio and the whores responsible for that populating that state.
Please :roll: It would have been the same anywhere. 97% of people see/hear gun shots and run.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Why The Hell Does He Use A Capital Letter On Every Word?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Lager wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Please :roll: It would have been the same anywhere. 97% of people see/hear gun shots and run.
Sure, especially in a crowded bar full of 200 "angry, hatefilled" dickheads who definitely had stories afterward about how if that cop hadn't came in, they'd have fucked that guy up.
Getcha Hate!
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

Revolver wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Im going to kill you.
for speaking the truth?
For exaggerating.
no id say he's pretty much speaking the truth
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Cuz it's k00l wen he duz it
Getcha Hate!
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

walking_ash wrote:
Lager wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Sure, especially in a crowded bar full of 200 "angry, hatefilled" dickheads who definitely had stories afterward about how if that cop hadn't came in, they'd have fucked that guy up.
I'm sure you would have stepped right up, tough guy. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Browns Town wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Lager wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
I'm sure you would have stepped right up, tough guy. :tup:
I'm not a room full of 200 bad-asses. And if I was in that same situation and fearful of some fat fuck with a 9mm with the amazing ability to hit standing targets at close range, I sure as shit wouldn't hang around acting like I'm almost ready to "step right up", I'd get the fuck out of there.
Last edited by walking_ash on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Getcha Hate!