To The People Who Believed In Dimebag

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.

Re: To The People Who Believed In Dimebag

Post by Guest »

walking_ash wrote:I'm not a room full of 200 bad-asses, am I?
rhetorical identity-related questions are wasted on the internet.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

PhilCore wrote:
walking_ash wrote:I'm not a room full of 200 bad-asses, am I?
rhetorical identity-related questions are wasted on the internet.
Touché, noted and edited.
Getcha Hate!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Browns Town wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Lager wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.
It's too bad the hundreds of cocksucking shitdicks in the crowd never bothered to think like that. At least the chode jumping willfully behind the bouncer - as if ready to pounce on Gale - showed some kind of effort. I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck Ohio and the whores responsible for that populating that state.
Please :roll: It would have been the same anywhere. 97% of people see/hear gun shots and run.
Sure, especially in a crowded bar full of 200 "angry, hatefilled" dickheads who definitely had stories afterward about how if that cop hadn't came in, they'd have fucked that guy up.
I'm sure you would have stepped right up, tough guy. :tup:
I'd take a bullet for dime if it ment not only his life to be saved,but also then maybe these shitty-brown ass fuckin comments and opinions wouldn't be made.
you know sometimes i wonder..
X.H.E.L.
Creampuff

Post by X.H.E.L. »

Is this just a thank you or is some kind or response wanted to this thread?
Xucuru
Creampuff

Want to be an actor?

Post by Xucuru »

Want to be an Actor in a month or two, it's time to act now.

It won't cost you a dime. Future 6 actors (new 6 for each movie), most successful people with most referrals - 3 female and 3 male aspiring actors/models will be chosen for supporting role in the upcoming movie
panera_cfh
n0ob

s

Post by panera_cfh »

pantera forever...
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Re: s

Post by oooiwsugdo »

panera_cfh wrote:pantera forever...
:tup:

did u purposefully spell pantera wrong in your user name?
Manu
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Manu »

crackers_06 wrote:Kurt Cobain sucks, he killled the guitar, there was nothing special about him :fu:
He could play shotgun allright tough :D
The best style, is to have no style.
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

Manu wrote:He could play shotgun allright tough :D
:lol:
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

washburnML wrote:
:lol: :lol:

And yes, Dime was a great guitar player and shit, but both Vin and Dime didn't get the whole point of The Great Southern Trendkill.. with DamagePlan.. and then Vince on Hellyeah, you know.

Pantera would be nothing, if had Anselmo not joined it.
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

Henkka wrote:
washburnML wrote:

And yes, Dime was a great guitar player and shit, but both Vin and Dime didn't get the whole point of The Great Southern Trendkill.. with DamagePlan.. and then Vince on Hellyeah, you know.

i dont think they would be 'nothing' without phil but definatly not what they became :aargh:
GreeDStaR
Creampuff

yo

Post by GreeDStaR »

i first heard of pantera in august 2004 my friend let me borrow 1 of his pantera cds it was cow boys from hell i listened to cemetery gates first nd i was like shit these guys rule then the day after his death i was like this cant be happening to me becoz he changed my life as he has for others he was my idol i wanted to be like him nd i still do nd i didnt even get to see him or go to ne of his gigs which annoyed me so much!
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

oooiwsugdo wrote:
Henkka wrote:
washburnML wrote:

i dont think they would be 'nothing' without phil but definatly not what they became :aargh:
Well.. you seldomly find such a tight band.. of course, Phil made Pantera hardcore.. but he wouldn't have made it without such skilled players.
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

the real pantera is pantera
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

CliffandJason-BASS wrote:the real pantera is pantera
that was stupid
Blueprint
Vulgar Bastard
Location: fucking my mouth with amputated retarded children body parts. boston.

Post by Blueprint »

Yes Charlie, you are right.

[b]I interviewed the sun, he said the future's lookin' bright
I interviewed the rain, he claimed the sun's truly an asshole[/b]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

fuck you blueprint :fu: :hit:
MacyGray
Creampuff

Post by MacyGray »

just a question was that meant to make sense? :? :? :? :? :?
Business
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

walking_ash wrote:Image

Cuz it's k00l wen he duz it
yea hes a fag.
you know sometimes i wonder..
satan
Creampuff

Post by satan »

is still cant post omg
satan
Creampuff

Post by satan »

7 more sry gotta do this need to make a post
satan
Creampuff

Post by satan »

6 more sry gotta do this need to make a post
satan
Creampuff

Post by satan »

5 more sry gotta do this need to make a post
satan
Creampuff

Post by satan »

4 more sry gotta do this need to make a post
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:I Would Really Like To Thank The People Who Delt With Dimebags Death, Because I Think They Helped In Such A Great Way, Especially The Officer Who Shot That Fucked Up Fan, Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.

Also The People Who Put There Times And Efforts Into Memorials, Conventions, Gigs and aload Of Other Stuff. Unlike Your Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Dimebag Hasnt Been Over Indulged With Greif and Dispair, He Has Remembered As A Fucking Brilliant Artist and Pioneer Of Metal and He Has Been Celebrated As An Awsome Guy. Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix as soon as It Hit The News That They Were Dead Everyone Was In Dispair, and no one wanted to celebrate their work, Whereas This Hasnt Happned With Dimebag and is Celebrated Everywhere. Thank You So Much

Seriously, not too many people really dealt with his death(RIP) but your statement is still true...i wish i could round up some ppl to do a tribute gig in his memory...but the stupid fucks around here don't wanna do shit all :x nonetheless...good point man :tup:
\M/Sandra|M/
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:I Would Really Like To Thank The People Who Delt With Dimebags Death, Because I Think They Helped In Such A Great Way, Especially The Officer Who Shot That Fucked Up Fan, Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.

Also The People Who Put There Times And Efforts Into Memorials, Conventions, Gigs and aload Of Other Stuff. Unlike Your Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Dimebag Hasnt Been Over Indulged With Greif and Dispair, He Has Remembered As A Fucking Brilliant Artist and Pioneer Of Metal and He Has Been Celebrated As An Awsome Guy. Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix as soon as It Hit The News That They Were Dead Everyone Was In Dispair, and no one wanted to celebrate their work, Whereas This Hasnt Happned With Dimebag and is Celebrated Everywhere. Thank You So Much

Seriously, not too many people really dealt with his death(RIP) but your statement is still true...i wish i could round up some ppl to do a tribute gig in his memory...but the stupid fucks around here don't wanna do shit all :x nonetheless...good point man :tup: also if that dude lived a seond longer, the crowd would have been on him ripping the flesh off of his fucking bones and then tearing him apart peice by peice...well thats what i would of done anyway :D
\M/Sandra|M/
DimebagIsGod1992
Creampuff Sr.

Post by DimebagIsGod1992 »

walking_ash wrote:
Lager wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
WeStandAlone-Hostile wrote:Because If He Lived A Second Longer, I Would Of Already Mudered The Fucker.
It's too bad the hundreds of cocksucking shitdicks in the crowd never bothered to think like that. At least the chode jumping willfully behind the bouncer - as if ready to pounce on Gale - showed some kind of effort. I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck Ohio and the whores responsible for that populating that state.
Please :roll: It would have been the same anywhere. 97% of people see/hear gun shots and run.
Sure, especially in a crowded bar full of 200 "angry, hatefilled" dickheads who definitely had stories afterward about how if that cop hadn't came in, they'd have fucked that guy up.
So fucking true man.
Rest In Peace Dimebag. 1966-2004.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

I Have Been Inspired To Type Like This From Now On. You Have Changed My E-Life Forever. You Shall Be Remembered As A Message Board Legend.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
blackknight
Creampuff

Post by blackknight »

R.I.P. dimbag. All Hail Pantera.

-Blackknight-
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

MacyGray wrote:
just a question was that meant to make sense? :? :? :? :? :?
um.....yeah
slpkntmark
Creampuff

A god damb Genious and artist..Kiss my ass too all who hate.

Post by slpkntmark »

Dimebag was a fuck n genious too the trade and a wonderful artist and will be loved and soully missed by all who knew him. I strongly believe that the blame should not have been cast on phil and that what is left of all that remaines of pantera be brought back together and relived in dimebags honor phil,vinny and rex is what Im sure dimebag wants to stay strong and as one in the name of PANTERA. I will not buy any of the new shit but will stay stongly devoted too what I grew up on and what I believe in And that being my most loved band in the world PANTERA. So too all who hate this style of music and too all who hate I put up my :fu: finger and say fuck you.........peace out.....N much love too phil. [/i]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

perfect post and is a good first one :tup: . i agree with you, dime would prolly want to see his comrades, bandmates, and brothers to continue without him and make him proud :beer:
tracy
Creampuff

Post by tracy »

to those who dont believe that "DIMEBAG" was THE GOD of metal,
FUCK YOU......... cause "ALL THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE WORLD COULDNT BUY ME A SECOND OF TRUST OR ONE OUNCE OF FAITH IN ANYTHING YOURE ABOUT, FUCK YOU ALL................
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND KEEP BANGING BRO............
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

tracy wrote:to those who dont believe that "DIMEBAG" was THE GOD of metal,
FUCK YOU......... cause "ALL THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE WORLD COULDNT BUY ME A SECOND OF TRUST OR ONE OUNCE OF FAITH IN ANYTHING YOURE ABOUT, FUCK YOU ALL................
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND KEEP BANGING BRO............
are you a girl? post pics of yourself. i believed in dimbag darryl!
rObsessed!
Manu
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Manu »

And TemporA. I always loved TemporA. You guys are my favourite band :beer:
The best style, is to have no style.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

i believe dime is rolling in his grave knowing that his brother has turned into a faggot.
rObsessed!
panterafuckingrules
Creampuff Sr.

Post by panterafuckingrules »

why is he a fag??????????
KillWhitey2000
Cowboy From Hell

Post by KillWhitey2000 »

The following is dedicated to Dimebag Darrell:

"My Tranquil Hell"

The number 3, the redneck filth, fucking with my twisted mind, life is sinking away, damaging my weakened soul, no leeway for strangers, reconstructing, healing, my infected soul, reaking of despair and solitude, shameful existence, crushed by the spiked boots of the bitter, the townsfolk who often do not care, control is their drug, my mind is my enemy, living like this is rotting in hell, dreams of freedom escaping this cracked shell, muscles teared, brain tumors growing, this is releasing crippled emotion, you die to fuse broken hearts, more love coming from machine gun punishment, America, home of the failed, collapsing the stone walls of purgery, drilling holes to the core of treason, one twisted worthless savior, apathetic and miserable, absitence and chastisement, crippled, at this juncture I'd choose death, moving on for a split-second rush, you dictate my bliss, you can breathe evil, this bliss punctures your iron lung, become a machine, keep friendships at a minimal, light fuses detetonating decibels, soldier fighting for freedom, the confusion and pain directed towards their God, a farce, fucking burning into oblivion, I drive this hearse, when will those termites vanquish, organization crumbling, anarchy rises, no one in control, personally losing a lock, imprisoned in hell, each thought out for blood, second-only to the infection you so fear, that equals life, death WILL free your fucking soul, reak havoc on these angels, keep it lit, designing a world counterfeit, if I am what I do not believe, you will not choose to be encaged, lightning strikes for the first time, feathered mind can heal a standstill, locked up one time, I forget that heaven was yours.
panterafuckingrules
Creampuff Sr.

Post by panterafuckingrules »

Your tripping dude!!!!
KillWhitey2000
Cowboy From Hell

Post by KillWhitey2000 »

well I wouldn't be if that fag would sign online so I can cure my affliction.