Dimebag art tribute

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Jeremix
n0ob

Dimebag art tribute

Post by Jeremix »

The "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott art tribute "Six-String Masterpieces", which debuted late last month at Winter NAMM in Anaheim, California, will be on display as a featured attraction in the "93.7 KLBJ Rock Lounge" during SXSW (South by Southwest) Mar. 15-18 at The Hilton Austin, the official SXSW hotel. KLBJ, the sponsoring radio station of SXSW, will be hosting with live radio broadcasts, live music, guest appearances, a couple of cocktail bars and an amazing art exhibit of guitars hand-painted by some of the biggest rock stars and best tattoo artists in the business. An additional group of ten guitars from the "Six-String Masterpieces" collection are being featured at MusikMesse, an International trade fair for musical instruments, in Frankfurt, Germany Mar. 29 - Apr.1.

The "Six-String Masterpieces: The Dimebag Darrell Art Tribute" includes the following:

* A collection of 50 guitars, hand-painted by world-famous rock stars and internationally known modern artists, including members of METALLICA KORN, LINKIN PARK, SLIPKNOT, MUDVAYNE, ROB ZOMBIE, DISTURBED.

* A charitable art auction to benefit a foundation dedicated to music, education and improving the lives of today's youth.

* A travelling entertainment attraction hitting major U.S. markets in 2006.

* A highly-publicized tour that will feature an art opening party and VIP reception in each city attended by participating artists, press, celebrities and entertainment industry personel.

The guitars will be auctioned off with proceeds going to a foundation dedicated to furthering music education.

Cool man :tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Hetfield's dumb drawing was a tasteless piece of shit.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Hollow16
Creampuff

Post by Hollow16 »

Well, at least the guitar is white. White guitars are cool! :tup:
They just needed a new guitarist up there... :(
Jeremix
n0ob

Post by Jeremix »

I know man. And a second look at that guitar looks like they havent put the effort into cutting down the whole tree yet..
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

Hollow16 wrote:Well, at least the guitar is white. White guitars are cool! :tup:
:tdown:
ESCUDERO
Creampuff

Post by ESCUDERO »

Hello, I´m Escudero. This is my tribute.

THANKS DIME from Spain

7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Fucking gay hetfield can suck it
Suck me
Turdsworth
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Turdsworth »

His face in that pic :lol:
What The Fuck Is That, It Might Be DOO DOO!!!
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

ESCUDERO wrote:Hello, I´m Escudero. This is my tribute.

THANKS DIME from Spain

:tup: :tup: :tup:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

THANKS DIME from Spain

i didnt know dime was jewish
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Fingers
Creampuff

R.I.P. Dime

Post by Fingers »

Whats up everyone. The name is James and i would like to thank Vinnie Paul, Rex, Phil, And last but definately not fucking least, Dimebag.

Thanks to Pantera i have found a reason to live. Rex, your words in revolver have changed my life. there will be straight to the mother fucking point metal again.
James
Fingers
Creampuff

Post by Fingers »

its me again i just wanna say that the guitar Hetfield designed was fucking great. if you look at his eyes they tell that no drawing can describe what he is feeling for all of our fallin friend, Hetfield and Dime go back a long time before any of them were the hugest fucking bands on the planet.
Also, the littlest things usually mean the most. Rock on, Rock hard, just how Dime would have wanted.
James
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Still looks like a cock blowing a load onto the horns.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
aneey alexis
Creampuff

Post by aneey alexis »

wt so ever........thr might be many gud guitarist of fuckin freakin guitarist......bt thr's never goin 2 be our brother in metal..dime....fuckin....miss hm ...n cemetery gates dedctd 2 hm....no1 lyk hm..evr in ds fuckin cocky world....we shall wait fr hs return...fr hs energy n hs rockin spirit..till he cums back wid a guitar in hs hands..n ready 2 rock us...dime bhai....we luv u n miss u..bt i can still feel ur energy..while m listenin 2 ur strums....rip..may angels of rockgods gaurd u..
no guts no glory..so rock on
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Post your tits.
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Post by NauticalRocker08 »

For everyone downgrading Hetfield's work, he did something to honor Dime, what did you do?

Also I saw some of these guitars that were donated to the tribute at Ozzfest, I think it's a great honor to both Dime and the musicians that donated guitars for it. I really enjoyed the tribute.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:For everyone downgrading Hetfield's work, he did something to honor Dime, what did you do?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Lager wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:For everyone downgrading Hetfield's work, he did something to honor Dime, what did you do?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So fill me in my friend, what exactally have to done to honor Dime?
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

THANKS DIME from Spain

cool
ichiro suzuki #1
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

Yea i'm new to this site...but i just wanted to find a place were i could show the drawing i did for dime(RIP :( ), and found this site...so yea...this is my pic...i spent about an hour and a half trying to shade it properly...anyways...enough babling...I Love You Dime!! You Are A True God!!!...R.I.P.Image
\M/Sandra|M/
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

You spent an hour and a half on THAT?
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

I blew a big load of jizz onto a napkin.
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

BassPhemy wrote:You spent an hour and a half on THAT?
Oh god now how skilled do you think she is? an hour and a half on just the shading. never the less very impressive :tup:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

i dont think you have to worry about putting your name at the bottom. because nobody is gonna copy that piece of shit, goddamn. reminds me of these drawings that were popular back when i was in school that gangsters used to draw for there gangster girlfriends in homeroom :lol:
ichiro suzuki #1
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

First of all richard(with the system of a down pic)...yea shadding is hard because i'm not in an art class that can teach me that shyt, and no not an hour and a half on just the drawing, i drew it with out anything to sketch it from...and yea thats pretty hard...so why don't you shove that rude comment UP YOUR ASS!...thanx...and i put my name and date on all my art...just b/c i fuckin feel like it...have a problem with it...I DON'T CARE :D
\M/Sandra|M/
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

plus i'm a perfectionist...and thats my first drawing since three years...and to the ppl that complimented me(sort of)...thanx
\M/Sandra|M/
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

BassPhemy wrote:
I said honoring Dime, not your boyfriend
"I just wanted to go out there, give it my all and fucking shred man."
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

I like the picture, I'm not very good at shading either. Always end up behind in my art class....I prefer doing ceramics...much less complicated for me.
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Lets rock out underseamen.
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

BassPhemy wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Spongebob style?
- Dimebag

KISS
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Spongebob style?
Ahh how dotteral of me....didn't see that men at the end.
- Dimebag

KISS
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

fuck this threadi love music
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

trendkiller wrote:fuck this threadi love music
Thank you, this is exactally why we shouldn't be dicks and whores to everyone else, we're all here because we like rock and roll.
- Dimebag

KISS
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

drumchick wrote:plus i'm a perfectionist.
Good. Show us a perfect picture of your tits.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Metal Mike
Creampuff

Dimebag art tribute

Post by Metal Mike »

man cool guitar[/quote]
InJuNbOy5150
Creampuff

Post by InJuNbOy5150 »

this is my tribute to Dime...he OWNED
Stotty652
Creampuff

Re: Dimebag art tribute

Post by Stotty652 »

Jeremix wrote:The "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott art tribute "Six-String Masterpieces", which debuted late last month at Winter NAMM in Anaheim, California, will be on display as a featured attraction in the "93.7 KLBJ Rock Lounge" during SXSW (South by Southwest) Mar. 15-18 at The Hilton Austin, the official SXSW hotel. KLBJ, the sponsoring radio station of SXSW, will be hosting with live radio broadcasts, live music, guest appearances, a couple of cocktail bars and an amazing art exhibit of guitars hand-painted by some of the biggest rock stars and best tattoo artists in the business. An additional group of ten guitars from the "Six-String Masterpieces" collection are being featured at MusikMesse, an International trade fair for musical instruments, in Frankfurt, Germany Mar. 29 - Apr.1.

The "Six-String Masterpieces: The Dimebag Darrell Art Tribute" includes the following:

* A collection of 50 guitars, hand-painted by world-famous rock stars and internationally known modern artists, including members of METALLICA KORN, LINKIN PARK, SLIPKNOT, MUDVAYNE, ROB ZOMBIE, DISTURBED.

* A charitable art auction to benefit a foundation dedicated to music, education and improving the lives of today's youth.

* A travelling entertainment attraction hitting major U.S. markets in 2006.

* A highly-publicized tour that will feature an art opening party and VIP reception in each city attended by participating artists, press, celebrities and entertainment industry personel.

The guitars will be auctioned off with proceeds going to a foundation dedicated to furthering music education.

Cool man :tup:
doesn't look quite metal, but is still a FUCKIN GOD!!!!
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

Ummm...i know this is really late, its just that i have a life. Ummmm....yea....to the guy that said "show us a perfect picture of your tits" how about no, i'm not a whore, and i respect myself. And as the other guys said, we're all here cause we like metal and rock, so how about we stop being ass holes and bitches.
\M/Sandra|M/
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

drumchick wrote:Ummm...i know this is really late, its just that i have a life. Ummmm....yea....to the guy that said "show us a perfect picture of your tits" how about no, i'm not a whore, and i respect myself. And as the other guys said, we're all here cause we like metal and rock, so how about we stop being ass holes and bitches.
just shut up and post your tits
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

MAN!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT SHOW YOU MY FUCKING TITS!!!!
\M/Sandra|M/