REST IN PEACE TO A FALLEN LEGEND

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Zer0-cool
Creampuff

REST IN PEACE TO A FALLEN LEGEND

Post by Zer0-cool »

I don't really know what to say here but I'm feeling the same pain as everyone else, and confused as to why this fucking psycho took THE best guitarist's life and others with him. I've always liked Pantera to some extent and only heard about Damageplan about last summer, and to top it all off Dime's funeral was on my birthday. I ask, how the fuck did that maniac get in there with a pistol anyway? :fur: Beggars belief, but now I'm gonna take my guitar playing to a newer level, Darroll Abbott style and finesse. Heaven's band just got a a new guitarist and he will be missed by everyone, including me. See ya brother
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

All of us repsect Darrell ...... like i said in another thread mourning for Darrell wont ever bring him back.

He wouldnt want to see us all upset now would he???

He would want us all to remember him for who he was and not where he is now .... so move on and carry on his rememberance by listening to his music and playing to his music etc.
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

upyours wrote:All of us repsect Darrell ...... like i said in another thread mourning for Darrell wont ever bring him back.

He wouldnt want to see us all upset now would he???

He would want us all to remember him for who he was and not where he is now .... so move on and carry on his rememberance by listening to his music and playing to his music etc.
More tit pics.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.