One Year Ago Today

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
rhino
Creampuff

One Year Ago Today

Post by rhino »

One year a go today I went to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers play the Redskins, after the game went to Hooters had a couple coldies,meet Zakks tech Fred, then went to The Rock Club next door and seen Damageplan. I will never forget that night. I was about 2 feet from Dimebag just watching him wail!!! Fuckin' Awesome!! The guys from Viva La Bam were there also, I wonder what happened with the footage they took?
Hans Puss Cleven
Trendkiller

Re: One Year Ago Today

Post by Hans Puss Cleven »

rhino wrote:One year a go today I went to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers play the Redskins, after the game went to Hooters had a couple coldies,meet Zakks tech Fred, then went to The Rock Club next door and seen Damageplan. I will never forget that night. I was about 2 feet from Dimebag just watching him wail!!! Fuckin' Awesome!! The guys from Viva La Bam were there also, I wonder what happened with the footage they took?
Amazing, Post your dick
[quote="Lager"]You were funny for the first couple of days but now you're just retarded.[/quote]
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

rhino wrote:One year a go today I went to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers play the Redskins, after the game went to Hooters had a couple coldies,meet Zakks tech Fred, then went to The Rock Club next door and seen Damageplan. I will never forget that night. I was about 2 feet from Dimebag just watching him wail!!! Fuckin' Awesome!! The guys from Viva La Bam were there also, I wonder what happened with the footage they took?
sounds like a good time man :tup:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

BLAK2TH wrote:
sounds like a good time man :tup: