IT'S BACK

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Freak Kitchen Chef
n0ob

IT'S BACK

Post by Freak Kitchen Chef »

My tribute vid is back online, for those who missed it, go to the other thread... Or just go here - http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?id=195F460A02C6E3D9
I found the secret to eternal youth
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Nice one :pimp: but use summet original; 'Planet Caravan?' :tdown:
Freak Kitchen Chef
n0ob

ahhhh, god, see the other topic. I gave a lame explanation for that. I wanted something chilled, but Suicide note Pt 1 is hardly fitting, and I decided against Cemetary Gates
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Revolver wrote:Nice one :pimp: but use summet original; 'Planet Caravan?' :tdown:
i hear that shit all the time, thats a fitting song, so who cares if they didnt create the song, they still covered it and its pantera playing not sabbath
lolz
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Firestorm wrote:
Revolver wrote:Nice one :pimp: but use summet original; 'Planet Caravan?' :tdown:
i hear that shit all the time, thats a fitting song, so who cares if they didnt create the song, they still covered it and its pantera playing not sabbath
But it aint reflecting on the great acheivements Pantera made, you could have mixed some stuff, crossfading different songs.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

It's pretty good though, don't get me wrong :tup:
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

farts
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

pic out of sig
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

:tup:
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Freak Kitchen Chef
n0ob

Didn't realise there was no pics in sigs... WHERE THE HELL HAS THE OLD THREAD GONE?! It's just disappeared! :shock: The guy who hosted it before has had some weird shit happening. It keeps re appearing on his server in different places, and it keeps using his bandwidth, so obviously people are downloading it...
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Freak Kitchen Chef wrote:Didn't realise there was no pics in sigs... WHERE THE HELL HAS THE OLD THREAD GONE?! It's just disappeared! :shock: The guy who hosted it before has had some weird shit happening. It keeps re appearing on his server in different places, and it keeps using his bandwidth, so obviously people are downloading it...
:bs:
yeah okay and my asshole smells like a rose.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.