Where were you when you heard the news?

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
m0n0xiDe
Creampuff

Post by m0n0xiDe »

i worked 10pm to 7am at wal mart at the time...cam into work that night and one guy i worked with told me that shit and i didnt bvelieve it at first
[url=http://livepantera.phpnet.us/]WWW.LIVEPANTERA.COM[/url]
downcross
Creampuff

Post by downcross »

lets see i was at school when i heard about it form a friends of mine i could not belive it so after school i whent to the newsstand took a newspaper read the news and i thought it was a sick joke why would there be a fake story about dimes death so still unbeliving i watched the 4 o clock news 5 o clock news after that i went to my room and listened to my pantera and damageplan in utter dis belief why someone would kill dime and crew and it struck me hard because i started playing bass and drums just to have that enegy pantera/damageplan has it stopped my playing real hard it took me quiet a while to play now when i listen to pantera it use to make me have a lot of energy now it bring me and maybe everyone else that saddness you can get form listening to jimi early ozzy and anyone that had and forevermore that attidude and abilty to that has inspired eny person and band to strive for that energy
Yami_Raziel
Creampuff

Post by Yami_Raziel »

Was in school.
Was at my place...when my friend walked into a class...I saw instantly that something was wrong....
So i asked him:"Whats up with you dude?"
And he was like:"Dude....Dime is dead...!"
I cant express the feeling I fealt when he said that...It was like my mind crushed,I even left a tear out.To know that a guy,who created music,that shaped me like a person,and as a induvidual,that he died....I was just crushed.I felt like I wanted to kill someone...first I didnt want to belive that...but then we looked on internet on schools computer...
Me and bud decided to skip the school that day...we got out...boutght couple of beers...and drinked at Dimes Honor.

Maybe seems stupid to drink when you find out that the best dude on the world died,but I am shure dime wouldnt want us to do It any other way.

."Rest in Peace Dime".
THEVULGARCOWBOY420
Creampuff

WARE WHAS I

Post by THEVULGARCOWBOY420 »

I WAS GETTING MY CFH TATTOOED ON MY SHOULDER WHEN MY FREINDS STARED TO BLOW UP MY PHONE TO TELL ME
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

i was at work and read about it on this very board and thought/hoped it was a joke :(
There's no light but there's hope...
CFH_Forever
Creampuff

Post by CFH_Forever »

I was at work and my room mate picked me up after work and said:"Hey did you hear about what happened with the guy...Uh Dime I think it is...he got shot and died."

I started laughing cause it was Pantera and they pull tricks and shit and thought it was made up, till my ass went online and read some newspaper article about it...

I fuckin started cryin dude...

I wish it was a fuckin joke...

:| :(
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

car driving to work
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

i was at some krelboyne ceremony thing got dragged there because i was doing well at rhymes and songwriting and stuff....anyway i heard i'm broken on scuzz and i loved how dime would move and how his guitars was great sounding but i knew nothing about pantera then i was at this cremony and went in the camous shop that this ceremony was on and seen kerrang with dime on the front i remebered the guy from the vid and put 2 and 2 together and felt really empty inside.......im not gay but it was tragic..........there was also some good looking collage girls there to
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

My brother called me at work. 7am. I just started a new job, found someone (like a real emergency) and asked him if he knew anyone that listened to metal. I found that dude, hence friends ever since.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
mando
Creampuff

Post by mando »

I was rubbin one out
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Hey, mando. Shut up.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

fucking heard about it :no:
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

I woke up and logged on to this board as usual the following morning. Saw a thread about it, didn't believe it, went to cnn and felt my heart sink through my body... One of the saddest moments of my life. :no:
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

I was at my old job, and I had just found out i was pregnant and i thought people were just trying to piss me off then i saw it on the local news...
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

At home - it was on the 6 o'clock news.
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

just the next day i found out from a friend while in chem then my vice princ. tolde me about it too and how he went to some pantera show.......sad day
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Lady Death wrote:I was at my old job, and I had just found out i was pregnant and i thought people were just trying to piss me off then i saw it on the local news...
You're not the REAL LadyDeath. I wonder what happened to her...
CFH FOREVER
Creampuff

Post by CFH FOREVER »

I was where Rita was.Marilyn Manson in Grand Prarie Texas.
CFH - LBF
Creampuff

Post by CFH - LBF »

I was on my dinner break at work.
My friend called me up and let me know, I couldn't take it seriously at first. Then I heard the news and nearly broke to tears.

One of my 3 workmates in the car home started talking shit about how much of a cock dimebag was, and how his fans were assholes. I was ready to rip his haed off but mananged to stay stuck in my seat. I think it was the depression that done it for me. I had no energy to be angry or anything. I just wanted to sit in my seat and cry.

Given the same situation id probably kill the bloke, as I listen to the intro to Heresy.

- CFH - LBF.
[b][size=117][color=red]Dimebag Darrell
1966-Eternity
Love Beyond Forever
Missing You Everyday[/color][/size][/b]
schizophrenicsinner
Creampuff

Dimebag reckoning

Post by schizophrenicsinner »

It was in 2005, around September. I was with a bitch: She had a dick: The news came out of her dirty mouth. I know Guitar; he plays in Pantera, Guitar. Darrell Diamond Dimebag? Never heared of him; I know Guitar. K.T.P. I'll keep the gun. :fur:

Gotta say, Hi! Phil, love you Vinnie, Hey, man! Rex!
schizophrenicsinner
Creampuff

mando wrote:I was rubbin one out
I just thought is was worth quoting!!! :fur:
schizophrenicsinner
Creampuff

mwoodward5
Creampuff

Post by mwoodward5 »

Dude Sorry to here about your friend maybe these pantera pics will cheer you up http://miadphotography.ihoststudio.com/ ... ra_3q.html

they have rad posters
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Re: Dimebag reckoning

Post by walking_ash »

schizophrenicsinner wrote:It was in 2005, around September. I was with a bitch: She had a dick: The news came out of her dirty mouth. I know Guitar; he plays in Pantera, Guitar. Darrell Diamond Dimebag? Never heared of him; I know Guitar. K.T.P. I'll keep the gun. :fur:

Gotta say, Hi! Phil, love you Vinnie, Hey, man! Rex!
Fucking die already. In the mean time I'll try and figure out the exact moment abortions became so goddam unpopular.
mwoodward5 wrote:Dude Sorry to here about your friend maybe these pantera pics will cheer you up http://miadphotography.ihoststudio.com/ ... ra_3q.html

they have rad posters
Same goes for you.

And mommies, for future reference; coathanger needs to be hooked at the end, not straight. Very important. Liquid Drano works too, just keep that in mind.
Getcha Hate!

Post by Guest »

schizophrenicsinner wrote:
not really.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Re: Dimebag reckoning

Post by CP »

schizophrenicsinner wrote:It was in 2005, around September. I was with a bitch: She had a dick: The news came out of her dirty mouth. I know Guitar; he plays in Pantera, Guitar. Darrell Diamond Dimebag? Never heared of him; I know Guitar. K.T.P. I'll keep the gun. :fur:
Huh?
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

CP wrote:
Lady Death wrote:I was at my old job, and I had just found out i was pregnant and i thought people were just trying to piss me off then i saw it on the local news...
there was another one on here? sorry, i didn't know...
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Lady Death wrote:
CP wrote:
Oh, it's fine. She was just memorable, I think. I wonder where she went.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

hell :shock:
lolz
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

CP wrote:
Lady Death wrote:
CP wrote:
Oh, it's fine. She was just memorable, I think. I wonder where she went.
oh ok. i can't change my screen name though or i would...
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

it was like 1 in the morning and it had just been the last day of skool 4 the year and i was thinkin about all the ppl i was gona miss over the holidays so i couldnt sleep so i turned on the T.V. and just as the screen lit up, picture came into focus and sound came all i heard wer the words Damageplan guitarist former pantera guitarist Darell abbot shot dead on stage. read by news reporter who had never heard of nor cared for pantera. i couldnt belive it i just sat ther in disbelief as the words 'this has got 2 be some kind of fucking jokle' came involunterily out of my mouth, i was glued to the news all night after that didnt want anything to do with pantera or dimebags death and shut myself out after about a month finaly realising dime wouldnt want me moping about his death he'd want me celebrating his long raining legacy oh a hard ass metal mother fucker however i still felt that music had been ruined 4ever one of the last truly great guitarists ripin out a solo in every song that still new what it was 2 be metal 2 truly rock 2 make what was just straight up raw and talented music not polished new age shit was now gone[/u][/quote]
FUCKING HOSTILE!
Pandaemonium
Creampuff

Post by Pandaemonium »

Stoned like always listening to some metal when a friend called in and told me the bad news :(

A friend of mine made a painting in tribute to Dimebag:

http://members.chello.nl/p.asselbergs1/ ... antera.htm

Let him know what you think about it!!
Metal and Horror Gallore!!!!
http://www.metalandhorrormovies.com/
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Pandaemonium wrote:Stoned like always listening to some metal when a friend called in and told me the bad news :(

:fu: post whoring faggot.
oh and the painting is gay as fuck. :jew:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Pandaemonium wrote:Stoned like always listening to some metal when a friend called in and told me the bad news :(

:fu: post whoring faggot.
oh and the painting is gay as fuck. :jew:
It looks more like it was photoshopped.

Now that's art, muthafucka!
Getcha Hate!
xXxUnbrokenxXx
Creampuff

Post by xXxUnbrokenxXx »

i was in my bedroom and my dad ( i was living with the rents at the time), and he's into my music and shit too and he woke me up by banging on the door and made me come into the living room and told me to look at the t.v. the news was on and they were talking about the shooting. even though i am a female, i dont cry over things. but i cried like a little bitch when i heard about it. i couldnt believe it! how could someone do such a fucked up thing to such a great man? atleast the psycho got justice served upon him
xXxI told myself somewhere in teenage life,
I'll never submit to the one's I will not be like.xXx
DBS
Haunted

Re: WARE WHAS I

Post by DBS »

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:I WAS GETTING MY CFH TATTOOED ON MY SHOULDER WHEN MY FREINDS STARED TO BLOW UP MY PHONE TO TELL ME
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DBS wrote:
THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:I WAS GETTING MY CFH TATTOOED ON MY SHOULDER WHEN MY FREINDS STARED TO BLOW UP MY PHONE TO TELL ME
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Lager wrote:
DBS wrote:
... You're killing me, Smalls.
wtgoddess1969
Creampuff

Whores are ok

Post by wtgoddess1969 »

You have to make 'em pay high for it. Don't give it away for free to assholes like walkin'ash and fatrutus
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Re: Whores are ok

Post by walking_ash »

wtgoddess1969 wrote:You have to make 'em pay high for it. Don't give it away for free to assholes like walkin'ash and fatrutus
Pay high for what? And who the fuck still says they live in "SoCal", yo?
Getcha Hate!