RIP Dimebag

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Star Matt
Creampuff

RIP Dimebag

Post by Star Matt »

Hey Dimebag. We all miss ya. Please, RIP. I feel so bad I never met you, but the music you gave us was AMAZING. We will always have your music at least. You will always be remembered. We really miss ya dime. I am so sad you had to die in my hometown. You are guitar god/hero. Hope you're jamming up there in heaven. Maybe someday, I'll see you there.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

:tup:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Not a day goes by that I don't think about Darrel, and how fucked up people are/can be. Truely sobering... fuck
Dimebag Derek
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dimebag Derek »

RE-ED wrote:Not a day goes by that I don't think about Darrel, and how fucked up people are/can be. Truely sobering... fuck
:(
Welcome To The Death Of A Century.
Dime_Bag_RIP
Creampuff

Post by Dime_Bag_RIP »

I got to meet dimebag. twice. back in 1992 and 2000. when i met him in 92 i was 7. he personally signed the guitar i brought to the show when i yelled at him from the railing. but that is the thing...he was that great of a guy. Dime wasn't just some long haired rocker. he made guitar playing what it is today. without him paving the way we wouldn't have the great music we have today. this guy is such a great guy. and to that roten piece of shit who murdered dime. i'm glad u got the same fate. dime is the one in 92 who told me at an autograph signing "you like guitar?" i said yes. then he he signed my guitar and told me "let the music come from you. don't play the song just to play it. you have to feel it. don't let the guitar own you. let the music and vibe hit you and take over. love music brother...love it" with those words i was hooked. and now 12 years later he was killed. we all lost a real great guy. rest in peace dime. *toast* he's one for you
JadeyBear
Creampuff

Post by JadeyBear »

:no: AMEN.
Still sucks thinking about it that he's gone, a true god.
<*>FeAR Of ThE DArK<*>
I have a constant fear that someone's always near...

Any new bands that want some help with promotion..
CONTACT ME=
jadeybear@optusnet.com.au
ListenToPantera
Creampuff

Post by ListenToPantera »

I've never had the oppurtunity to meet Dime... however all I hear is nothing but good things about him from the people that were fortunate enough to meet him. I have to say that Dime is the reason I picked up a guitar again, and Dime is the reason I still continue to play to this day. I know the metal scene will never be the same. I know that I'll always feel empty for never having the chance to see the legendary Dime perform. I've been able to see almost all my guitar heroe's however I'll never be able to see Dime. On the upside I feel we've all been blessed with his legendary songs, and when ever I feel down about everything I learn a nice Pantera riff. Too badass for earth, too good for heaven.... Miss ya Dime... Shred In Peace... :(
"I'll hang out with whoever, wherever and whenever, and probably drink them under the table, if I can. If I can't then I'll have them drive me home."
- Dimebag Darrell
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

fuckin right, hail DIME :fur:
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

[url]http://www.miltontwins.com/32472211/tour.html[/url]
[url]http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.resist.com/racistgames/index.htm[/url]
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

RIP :tup:
[url]http://www.miltontwins.com/32472211/tour.html[/url]
[url]http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.resist.com/racistgames/index.htm[/url]
SouthernMan101
Creampuff

Post by SouthernMan101 »

Once i had the chance to meet dime at a festival 2004 (june) in germany , my country .. me and my brother were right in front of him at his damageplan show , stagediving ...screaming , i was so fuckin near to him .. cause there were not so many people watching the show ... just 100 i think!it was fuckin awesome - he looked at me for i think 10 times so i forgot the music around me - just lookin at dime, admiring him like a god .. after the show , we were fuckin drunken so we decided to jump over the fences to come behind the stage .. when we hit the ground , the securities yelled at us and tried to catch us , we ran like never before ... but they caught us anyway! after that , they wanted to bring us out of the area , so we passed the back of the stage and the tourbus .. in that moment , a guy came downstairs the stage and said somethin like "stop ! " ( i was too drunken to remember the words exactly ) We looked to the right and it was DIME !! GODDAMN it was DIME!!!i guess he was drunken to ! We were like "oh my god!" Then he came over to us and the securities builded a circle around us - an unforgetable moment !! Just he and us !! then we had a little conversation about 5 minutes ...hugged him , shook his hands over and over again , we were talking to him , like friends .. he talked to us like a friend !! we made compliments and said things like " you ' re our idol !! your the best !! " the whole time , till he said , with a shot of whiskey in his hand " ok boys i have to go , keep playin guitar " ( as far as i remember ) then he went to his tourbus - he was so goddamn kind !! I ll never forget that experience !!

Thank you dime for everything you gave me - R.I.P.
R.I.P DIME (I met you once and won t forget it!!!)...
The Fear
Obsessed

Re: RIP Dimebag

Post by The Fear »

Star Matt wrote:Hey Dimebag. We all miss ya. Please, RIP. I feel so bad I never met you, but the music you gave us was AMAZING. We will always have your music at least. You will always be remembered. We really miss ya dime. I am so sad you had to die in my hometown. You are guitar god/hero. Hope you're jamming up there in heaven. Maybe someday, I'll see you there.
He can't hear you dude.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

:lol:
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

you guys are 10 months late.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

axlash wrote:you guys are 10 months late.
I actually know a guy who said the same thing about his girlfriend. :no:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
junkee throttler
Creampuff

Post by junkee throttler »

sitting here listening to slayer and smoking a joint. I saw phil's (anselmo for those of you who are completely ignorant) statement from last year regarding dime's posthumous death, truly heartfelt- never would i expect to hear phil cry, and that pretty much sums it up-a man like phil pouring his heart out for his "brother"! - i can still not truly believe that a man of dimebag's talent and character is dead. i was lucky enough to see pantera on their last uk tour at the prime age of 14, it was only my 3rd ever concert, and for that i feel privilliged.
rest in peace, and have mercy on all those millions who miss you.
cheers dime - you helped fill my life with amazing music,
peace out,
sam
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

junkee throttler wrote:sitting here listening to slayer and smoking a joint. I saw phil's (anselmo for those of you who are completely ignorant) statement from last year regarding dime's posthumous death, truly heartfelt- never would i expect to hear phil cry, and that pretty much sums it up-a man like phil pouring his heart out for his "brother"! - i can still not truly believe that a man of dimebag's talent and character is dead. i was lucky enough to see pantera on their last uk tour at the prime age of 14, it was only my 3rd ever concert, and for that i feel privilliged.
peace out,
sam
he said the heavy metal media destroyed pantera, Bull-Shit, he destroyed pantera with his shitty side projects and his crack addiction :fu: :fu: :fu:
lolz
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Firestorm wrote:
junkee throttler wrote:sitting here listening to slayer and smoking a joint. I saw phil's (anselmo for those of you who are completely ignorant) statement from last year regarding dime's posthumous death, truly heartfelt- never would i expect to hear phil cry, and that pretty much sums it up-a man like phil pouring his heart out for his "brother"! - i can still not truly believe that a man of dimebag's talent and character is dead. i was lucky enough to see pantera on their last uk tour at the prime age of 14, it was only my 3rd ever concert, and for that i feel privilliged.
peace out,
sam
he said the heavy metal media destroyed pantera, Bull-Shit, he destroyed pantera with his shitty side projects and his crack addiction :fu: :fu: :fu:
:bs: Viking Crown slays Damageplan, end of story.
junkee throttler
Creampuff

Post by junkee throttler »

when it comes down to it i couldnt stand damageplan, and yeah i do like viking crown-those sounds are out of this world! dont blame phil, dont blame the media, dont even blame the idiot who bought a gun for a schizophrenic ex-marine who isnt taking his medication anymore the only fucker who destroyed pantera was the wanker who shot dime and ruined any chance of a reunion.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

junkee throttler wrote:when it comes down to it i couldnt stand damageplan, and yeah i do like viking crown-those sounds are out of this world! dont blame phil, dont blame the media, dont even blame the idiot who bought a gun for a schizophrenic ex-marine who isnt taking his medication anymore the only fucker who destroyed pantera was the wanker who shot dime and ruined any chance of a reunion.
:roll:
lolz
PanterA--Darrel
Creampuff

Post by PanterA--Darrel »

Dimebag Darrel is the best of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......mmmmm.......i'm from CHILE................. :lol: mmmmmmmm...........i have the complete discography of PANTERA !!!....mmm............my msn is jp_cruzado@hotmail.com.................add me!!!!!!!!!!!!
PanterA--Darrel
Creampuff

Post by PanterA--Darrel »

Star Matt
Creampuff

Post by Star Matt »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Star Matt wrote:Hey Dimebag. We all miss ya. Please, RIP. I feel so bad I never met you, but the music you gave us was AMAZING. We will always have your music at least. You will always be remembered. We really miss ya dime. I am so sad you had to die in my hometown. You are guitar god/hero. Hope you're jamming up there in heaven. Maybe someday, I'll see you there.
He can't hear you dude.
Guess I better yell louder.
Star Matt
Creampuff

Post by Star Matt »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
He can't hear you dude.
Hans Puss Cleven
Trendkiller

Post by Hans Puss Cleven »

Star Matt wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
He can't hear you dude.

Heh....
[quote="Lager"]You were funny for the first couple of days but now you're just retarded.[/quote]
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

PhilCore wrote: :bs: Viking Crown slays Damageplan, end of story.
extremely false