CROWBAR

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

CROWBAR

Post by WARZONE ELECTRIC »

Rex produced and is part of "Lifesblood for the downtrodden",the new album by Crowbar-check it out if you haven't already :tup:
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

No I don't think I'll be doing that.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

No Thanks.
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

It kicks ass,reminds me of Down :tup: www.bayouunderground.com
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

Crowbar is awesome
[url]http://www.miltontwins.com/32472211/tour.html[/url]
[url]http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.resist.com/racistgames/index.htm[/url]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I think I have that, I'm not sure.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Kris Sabian wrote:Crowbar is awesome
Thank you :D Damn for a while I didn't think anyone knew who they were :lol: Anyways I recently discovered them myself this year and only have there new album,but it kicks ass! I know they have other albums and have been around awhile :tup: www.crowbarmusic.com
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Lager wrote:I think I have that, I'm not sure.
:lol: i thought the same thing. for some reason, it's difficult for me to keep track of which crowbar albums i own and which i don't.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

ok, thanks for sharing that
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

crowbars singer is fucking FAT. reminds me of that guy bt was fighting dawdy off with.
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hippy wrote:crowbars singer is fucking FAT. reminds me of that guy bt was fighting dawdy off with.
Dream Theater is gay.
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Edna Bodine wrote:
Lager wrote:I think I have that, I'm not sure.
:lol: i thought the same thing. for some reason, it's difficult for me to keep track of which crowbar albums i own and which i don't.
I only own that one,but want to check some of there other stuff out in the future :tup:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

crowbar is great. you guys that wanna get into 'em should imho start out with odd fellows rest and sonic excess in it's purets form. after that you'll be ready for the rest :tup:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Crowbar is fucking great.....there new album is there best yet in my opinion
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

E-team free stickers are the best!
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
shit
To cool for school

Post by shit »

not that great an album. they ruled live though.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

he plays the bass on the record too, not just produced.

And the bassplaying is fucking great!!
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by M.I.A »

MARDUK wrote:he plays the bass on the record too, not just produced.

he only plays on 2 songs
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

M.I.A wrote:
MARDUK wrote:he plays the bass on the record too, not just produced.

he only plays on 2 songs
false
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

well from what I read he does......maybe he does play more but I know he doesnt play on all of them.....if he does he might as well have been on the inside of the case with the other members of the band :roll:
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

M.I.A wrote:well from what I read he does......maybe he does play more but I know he doesnt play on all of them.....if he does he might as well have been on the inside of the case with the other members of the band :roll:
REX BROWN-4 & 8 string bass,accoustic 6 & 12 string guitars,keyboards(that's what the inside says but I'm guessing he is not there touring guitarist).

sorry had to paste it again lol :D
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Crowbar is gay.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Too much Crowbar can become boring, however I spun the shit out of their CDs earlier tonight and I forgot how great some of their music is. Good band. If the outro of Behind the Black Horizon doesn't make you want to kill, you have no soul.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:
M.I.A wrote:well from what I read he does......maybe he does play more but I know he doesnt play on all of them.....if he does he might as well have been on the inside of the case with the other members of the band :roll:
REX BROWN-4 & 8 string bass,accoustic 6 & 12 string guitars,keyboards(that's what the inside says but I'm guessing he is not there touring guitarist).

yes I know that he plays some songs, but the pictures of the band it has there main bassist and it isnt Rex
PhilipAnselmo
Creampuff

Post by PhilipAnselmo »

In Dallas Texas, Uh, Superjoint Ritual, COC and Crowbar man, you gotta go man, what else you gonna do but fucking count shit. Bless you

Fuck The World
Love P. Anselmo

Post by Guest »

M.I.A wrote:yes I know that he plays some songs, but the pictures of the band it has there main bassist and it isnt Rex
Rex plays on all of the songs. The band pic in the booklet is the current lineup. Rex was never officially in the band, he just played on the album and helped produce it. Craig Nunenmacher played drums on it, and he also is not in that pic.
Conbud
Creampuff

Post by Conbud »

Crowbar Fucking Owns.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Leviathan wrote:
M.I.A wrote:yes I know that he plays some songs, but the pictures of the band it has there main bassist and it isnt Rex
Rex plays on all of the songs. The band pic in the booklet is the current lineup. Rex was never officially in the band, he just played on the album and helped produce it. Craig Nunenmacher played drums on it, and he also is not in that pic.
Word!
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Jefferino »

no offense to kirk or crowbar, but if you've heard one song, you've heard them all :no:
Get killed.
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

wow, some of y'all are really stupid, and the guy who said crowbar dude is fat, no shit, besides this is metal everybodies pretty ugly looking
SHEROCKER
I will fuck you up

Post by SHEROCKER »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:

Off the subject for a minute. Your hermit crab looks very large in the pic. How long have you had it and do you have anymore? I had about 5 at one time; pretty neat creatures. One more question, have you ever had seen one switch their shells? Now that's fucking cool!
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

SHEROCKER wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:

Off the subject for a minute. Your hermit crab looks very large in the pic. How long have you had it and do you have anymore? I had about 5 at one time; pretty neat creatures. One more question, have you ever had seen one switch their shells? Now that's fucking cool!
The funny thing is my neice brought home 2 small ones from the beach and at first I was like"big deal-crabs"...but before i knew it I was buying larger ones and eventually larger places for them to roam/hide. The one in the pic I bought with another one(2 for 10$) about the same size-bigger than the average crab-and they've both lasted about a year and a half now,along with other ones. I try to keep 5-6 in the cage at once,and like painting there shells(some come with them painted,which is cool). I've seen them fight each other over shells and have seen them switch also-that is cool! :tup: I don't know if you've ever seen the Strawberry ones before(they look like lobsters) but everytime I got one they would get picked on by the other crabs so I don't get those anymore.
I have a hobby of video taping my pets with music in the background,and my favorite"videos" are ones with the hermit crabs with SJR and Oysterhead in the background(they like those bands it seems :D )...
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote: The funny thing is my neice brought home 2 small ones from the beach and at first I was like"big deal-crabs"...but before i knew it I was buying larger ones and eventually larger places for them to roam/hide. The one in the pic I bought with another one(2 for 10$) about the same size-bigger than the average crab-and they've both lasted about a year and a half now,along with other ones. I try to keep 5-6 in the cage at once,and like painting there shells(some come with them painted,which is cool). I've seen them fight each other over shells and have seen them switch also-that is cool! :tup: I don't know if you've ever seen the Strawberry ones before(they look like lobsters) but everytime I got one they would get picked on by the other crabs so I don't get those anymore.
I have a hobby of video taping my pets with music in the background,and my favorite"videos" are ones with the hermit crabs with SJR and Oysterhead in the background(they like those bands it seems :D )...
wow you are a giant faggot
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote: The funny thing is my neice brought home 2 small ones from the beach and at first I was like"big deal-crabs"...but before i knew it I was buying larger ones and eventually larger places for them to roam/hide. The one in the pic I bought with another one(2 for 10$) about the same size-bigger than the average crab-and they've both lasted about a year and a half now,along with other ones. I try to keep 5-6 in the cage at once,and like painting there shells(some come with them painted,which is cool). I've seen them fight each other over shells and have seen them switch also-that is cool! :tup: I don't know if you've ever seen the Strawberry ones before(they look like lobsters) but everytime I got one they would get picked on by the other crabs so I don't get those anymore.
Shit man despite your stupid name you belonged on the damageplan.com days last year when we'd all fight with the Southmetal transvestites(you would have fit right in and no one would have noticed a difference). I miss those days,and it's been awhile since I've had a good enemy to fight with :fu:
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:
Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
Shit man despite your stupid name you belonged on the damageplan.com days last year when we'd all fight with the Southmetal transvestites(you would have fit right in and no one would have noticed a difference). I miss those days,and it's been awhile since I've had a good enemy to fight with :fu:
warzone, trust me on this, DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME BITCHING WITH ANY OF THE SMART ASS CHILDREN THAT POPULATE 75% OF THIS BOARD , many of them have absolutely and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE, they get their kicks off their smart ass comments that they can't make to people face up, do not give them their fix, most of them are kids that think they're metal cause they're "fucking hostile" and yell at their daddies, no matter how bad u can shoot them down they will spend all day writing and proofreading a good comeback, so fuck 'em and laugh at 'em
The lyric is "Revved up like a deuce" not "Wrapped up like a douche" t(-_-)t
SHEROCKER
I will fuck you up

Post by SHEROCKER »

p u k e wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:
Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
warzone, trust me on this, DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME BITCHING WITH ANY OF THE SMART ASS CHILDREN THAT POPULATE 75% OF THIS BOARD , many of them have absolutely and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE, they get their kicks off their smart ass comments that they can't make to people face up, do not give them their fix, most of them are kids that think they're metal cause they're "fucking hostile" and yell at their daddies, no matter how bad u can shoot them down they will spend all day writing and proofreading a good comeback, so fuck 'em and laugh at 'em
Thanks p u k e! I felt like it was my fault he was getting grief, because I asked him about the hermit crabs. I pm'ed him telling him I was sorry. I can take anything anyone wants to deal my way, but I don't want anyone else to get grief for something I write. So thanks for your words to warzone!
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller