CROWBAR

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Post by WARZONE ELECTRIC »

WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

The trend has just begun!!!!!! :tup:
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Thanks Puke and Sherocker-these pics are to those who love animals and enjoy the company of eight legged freaks :tup:
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:Thanks Puke and Sherocker-these pics are to those who love animals and enjoy the company of eight legged freaks :tup:
:zzz:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
SHEROCKER
I will fuck you up

Post by SHEROCKER »

Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:Thanks Puke and Sherocker-these pics are to those who love animals and enjoy the company of eight legged freaks :tup:
I don't believe his was talking to you bacon bits!
SHEROCKER
I will fuck you up

Post by SHEROCKER »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:Image
The crabs all look big in this picture. Are they all about the same size. How many extra shells do you keep in the tank? I'm assuming that's what they live in. Do you have to add any extra heat to their tank? How often do they go swimming? Just curious--I don't think I've ever actually known anyone else who had hermit crabs as a pet. They really are quit cool!
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

SHEROCKER wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:Image
The crabs all look big in this picture. Are they all about the same size. How many extra shells do you keep in the tank? I'm assuming that's what they live in. Do you have to add any extra heat to their tank? How often do they go swimming? Just curious--I don't think I've ever actually known anyone else who had hermit crabs as a pet. They really are quit cool!
In the 4th grade my Christmas present was a Mexican Red Leg tarantula-I've had lizards,snakes,ant farms(love mixing the colors and watching them fight)-all kinds of pets like that-and the hermit crabs are the easiest to take care of. I put them under the faucet and give them a "bath" every 2-3 days or I just splash a few droplets of water on them. The bigger ones eat like pigs,though it's still easy to fed them without costing much. I have tons of shells lying around-about 10 extras,and the problem is,they always want a newbies shell for some reason and will pic on them,clutching onto them from behind to get there shell lol.
In the future I'd like to get a bigger tank with more of them-the house is always warm enough so I haven't needed a heater yet :tup: