Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
boypainkiller
Creampuff

Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD

Post by boypainkiller »

Hello Everybody. My name is Arthur and I'm new here. I'm from San Antonio and am a huge fan of Classic Rock and Heavey Metal and of course of Dimebag Darrel. I saw Pantera three times and in fact the first time I saw them was on the Vulgar tour which me, my brother and cousin hung out with for awhile! They even signed my ticket stub! It is one of the Best Times in my life. I wanted to ask anybody if anyone knows about any info on the Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD'S that have been showing up on ebay? Can anybody please help me with some info on these CD'S? Thank You Everybody.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

fake as fuck
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

I like spaghetti!
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

i signed them.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

:lol:

HI ARTHUR!
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

god damnit
XxPanTeraxX
Creampuff

Re: Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD

Post by XxPanTeraxX »

boypainkiller wrote:Hello Everybody. My name is Arthur and I'm new here. I'm from San Antonio and am a huge fan of Classic Rock and Heavey Metal and of course of Dimebag Darrel. I saw Pantera three times and in fact the first time I saw them was on the Vulgar tour which me, my brother and cousin hung out with for awhile! They even signed my ticket stub! It is one of the Best Times in my life. I wanted to ask anybody if anyone knows about any info on the Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD'S that have been showing up on ebay? Can anybody please help me with some info on these CD'S? Thank You Everybody.
You say your a big fan of dimebag but you can't even spell darrell :fag:
R.I.P. Dime
razorkill666
n0ob

Post by razorkill666 »

boypainkiller wrote:Hello Everybody. My name is Arthur and I'm new here. I'm from San Antonio and am a huge fan of Classic Rock and Heavey Metal and of course of Dimebag Darrel. I saw Pantera three times and in fact the first time I saw them was on the Vulgar tour which me, my brother and cousin hung out with for awhile! They even signed my ticket stub! It is one of the Best Times in my life. I wanted to ask anybody if anyone knows about any info on the Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD'S that have been showing up on ebay? Can anybody please help me with some info on these CD'S? Thank You Everybody.
:fag:
R.I.P Dime
Razorkill-Playing deans 'til the end!
axelrose223
Far Beyond Driven

Post by axelrose223 »

you dont got no signed sealed cd from them. and whats with your pussy ass intro
Hello Everybody. My name is Arthur and I'm new here. I'm from San Antonio and am a huge fan of Classic Rock and Heavey Metal and of course of Dimebag Darrel. I saw Pantera three times and in fact the first time I saw them was on the Vulgar tour which me, my brother and cousin hung out with for awhile! They even signed my ticket stub! It is one of the Best Times in my life. I wanted to ask anybody if anyone knows about any info on the Autographed Factory Sealed Damageplan CD'S that have been showing up on ebay? Can anybody please help me with some info on these CD'S? Thank You Everybody.
Pantera isnt "classic Rock" its metal you hobag!!! :fu:
Suck It
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Heavey Metal!!!! :aargh:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by IFryKids »

I'll trade you some of my pubic hair for it. :tup:
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
bleedingblack1203
Cowboy From Hell

Post by bleedingblack1203 »

Ben wrote:I like spaghetti!
soul on fire
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

Browns Town wrote::lol: HI ARTHUR!
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

IFryKids wrote:I'll trade you some of my pubic hair for it. :tup:
Then he could sell it at the pube fair :tup:
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

autographs we don't need no stinkin autographs
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Post by WARZONE ELECTRIC »

A week or so after dime died I went to Strawberries hoping for some kind of import or a CD with extra songs,like they do with the Australia import of Reinventing the Steele,etc. What I found instead was a factory owned Damageplan Cd-I ain't opening it or selling it,but damn I was surprised no one else bought it yet :D
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

PD wrote:fake as fuck
PD like your avatar-saw whitesnake with Kix once back in'90 or so,when they had Steve Vai :tup:
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

After the third spelling error and stupid Unnecessary Capitalisation Of Words I decided not to read your post any further than the second line. :fu:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]