Something has changed...

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Something has changed...

Post by Leviathan »

Terror. Repression. Injustice. That's what awaits you as you return to the town you call your home. For 5 years you have been off fighting in the Holy Land. Your father. The King, has been overthrown by your ruthless uncle, terror and oppression now rule this once serene Kingdom.

Take charge. Prove you are IRON LORD - The Crusader of Justice! You owe it to your homeland, your father, and most of all, to the future of your kingdom!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

ok
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Post by MetalStrikesDown »

I read your eyes, your mind was made up. You took me for a fool. You used complexion of my skin for a counter rascist tool. -You cant burn me- I've spilled my guts out in the past. taken advantage of because you know where I've come from.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

MetalStrikesDown wrote:I read your eyes, your mind was made up. You took me for a fool. You used complexion of my skin for a counter rascist tool. -You cant burn me- I've spilled my guts out in the past. taken advantage of because you know where I've come from.
By day, you are Jo Mushapi, an ordinary martial arts instructor. But in crisis, you are capable of extra-ordinary feats. Ninja mastery, Might and Magic! You become a walking, breathing force-field! You can reach inside and unleash the powerful synergy of bone, brain and cock. Behind every corner of this surprising world, danger lurks. In the caverns of the city – everywhere – enemy leaders roam. Find them. Find their weaknesses. Rescue the hostages. Outmaneuver the attackers. Fend off thugs and mongos with your Ninja Star. Defeat the evil Ring of Five. Destroy the evil helicopter!
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

Bren wrote:ok
BabyKiller wrote:
Ashley wrote:ya but that not pantera, god damnit. you guys are just evil :x

What's his name? Hatebrad?

Ashley wrote:Hatebrad? Are you fucking mentally challenged?
e.townconcrete wrote:i hope she is ok
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Post by EvilisthenewGood »

what in the fuck is going on in this thread?
Talk to me on AIM -theworstpostrevr

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.