superjoint ritual fuckin suck

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

superjoint ritual fuckin suck

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

goddamn this bands horrible.. phils talking .. yea.. ive always liked hardcores additude blah blah.. the music is fuckin weak nigga..
Austria-Rocker
Creampuff

Post by Austria-Rocker »

The only thing thats weak is you!
:tdown: :fu:
http://myspace.com/grindedblade
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Austria-Rocker wrote:The only thing thats weak is you!
LOL.. ive heard fuckin panic at the disco heavier... than SJR... they sound like fuckin assrock trailer park trash band.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Whats going on in here
lolz
temptation's wings
Creampuff

Post by temptation's wings »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:
LOL.. ive heard fuckin panic at the disco heavier... than SJR... they sound like fuckin assrock trailer park trash band.
whoa you are the biggest fag alive :fu:
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

while i admit superjoint ritual is not the best band in the world i do enjoy listening to them occasionally.

now if your post stopped there i wouldnt have respected your opinion. but just out of curiosity i just listened to some of their stuff and i have to say they are the absolute worst fucking band in the world. sjr is waaaayy fucking better than this pathetic excuse for what you call music. how in christ's name can you listen to this shit??!!

go to the fucking mall with your baggy pants and bandana then on the way home - kill yourself.
:fu:
temptation's wings
Creampuff

Post by temptation's wings »

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:while i admit superjoint ritual is not the best band in the world i do enjoy listening to them occasionally.

now if your post stopped there i wouldnt have respected your opinion. but just out of curiosity i just listened to some of their stuff and i have to say they are the absolute worst fucking band in the world. sjr is waaaayy fucking better than this pathetic excuse for what you call music. how in christ's name can you listen to this shit??!!

go to the fucking mall with your baggy pants and bandana then on the way home - kill yourself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: dude thanks thats good funny shit man is that guy gay
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

owned.
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

:zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.

Post by Guest »

thus far tweek and buck satan are the only non-idiots to post in this thread.
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Re: superjoint ritual fuckin suck

Post by IFryKids »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:goddamn this bands horrible.. phils talking .. yea.. ive always liked hardcores additude blah blah.. the music is fuckin weak nigga..
I'm the only one that's good at ripping side projects, please stop trying!
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

SJR are heavier and more in touch with their African roots than Stuck Mojo.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

temptation's wings wrote:
whoa you are the biggest fag alive :fu:
lol.. only cockslammers support SJR fuckin punk fag music.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:while i admit superjoint ritual is not the best band in the world i do enjoy listening to them occasionally.

lol it's called being sarcastic... both bands fuckin suck.. i have heard heavier nickelback though.. atleast they got guitar solos.. SJR none.. thats fuckin GAY.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

temptation's wings wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dude thanks thats good funny shit man is that guy gay
..listen here you cyber dork cocksucker... just because you want to blow phil doesnt mean SJR is good music lol.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

BassPhemy wrote:SJR are heavier and more in touch with their African roots than Stuck Mojo.
lol.. stuck mojos metal.. SJR is hardcore which is basically punk...

stuck mojo>pantera>sjr.
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

lol it's called being sarcastic... both bands fuckin suck.. i have heard heavier nickelback though.. atleast they got guitar solos.. SJR none.. thats fuckin GAY.

you continue to surprise me with just how fucking retarded you actually are
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

PhilCore wrote:thus far tweek and buck satan are the only non-idiots to post in this thread.
my post was the best one so far
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

buck satan wrote:
PhilCore wrote:thus far tweek and buck satan are the only non-idiots to post in this thread.
my post was the best one so far
at that point, or now? while yours was tremendously succinct, ifry raised a very legitimate issue!
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

So this fag is over here now huh
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Re: superjoint ritual fuckin suck

Post by hektik »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:goddamn this bands horrible.. phils talking .. yea.. ive always liked hardcores additude blah blah.. the music is fuckin weak nigga..
oh shit someone call ripleys! they ain't gonna believe this!
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Big Vals Left Leg
Creampuff

Post by Big Vals Left Leg »

Stuck mojo>pantera????

Why dont you go over to the Stuck Mojo Forum,you fucking fan boy...oh wait there isnt one. :)

Im laughing at you, Stuck Mojo sucks ass,I have one CD and Id prefer ANY SJR song over that shit.
SJR isnt great,but all together better then those Fozzy-stuck mojo pussweeds
Music

www.czwrestling.com
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

BAN!!

and SJR is :tup:
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.