New Pantera tribute

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
rpezz
Creampuff

New Pantera tribute

Post by rpezz »

It is Sunday morning as I sit at my puter sucking down my morning mud. I wanted to make a consolidated cd of the latest set of pantera ripping joints that my band will rehearse today. But I thought there were a few things I should mention!We are a new "PANTERA" tribute out of Wallingford Ct. We are "HOLLOW". (Vocals) Erik felacielmo Gallup, (Guitar) Mikes bag Gliniak,(Bass) Adam rex rocker Assenzi,(Drums) Ronnie aka Vinny Bald,We will never disrespect our Idols by playing there music half assed we lived this music, And if you didn't live it and weren't there you wouldn't know! we are not kids! we are all seasoned musicians with years of experience. This intricate arsenal of groove core metal is the most blood pumping shit We have ever learned. We are determined to take this all over the country with hopes that one day maybe Vinny will produce our originals, Don't worry we won't be mixing our originals with our PANTERA sets. We open our show at the Webster theater in Hartford Ct. In January with Alchoholica,(metalica) and Bad magic (god smack) tributes!. We hope you true "pantera fans" will come out and help us ripp it up. peeeeeeeaaaaaaaacccccccceeeeeeee Ronnie "pezz" Pessolano. drums for all time!
Connecticut's premier "PANTERA" tibute drummer Ronnie "pezz" Pessolano
monotheist
Hail Dimebag

Post by monotheist »

HELL YEAH! (pun intended)
Vaginal Mayonnaise
I will fuck you up

Post by Vaginal Mayonnaise »

:fu:
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Vaginal Mayonnaise wrote::fu:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Hypocrisy
Cowboy From Hell

Re: New Pantera tribute

Post by Hypocrisy »

rpezz wrote:Don't worry we won't be mixing our originals with our PANTERA sets.
PHEW
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

rpezz wrote:We will never disrespect our Idols
Yet
rpezz wrote:groove core metal
:aargh: YOU JUST DID DICK CHEESE
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
greatsouthern trendkill
Creampuff

Post by greatsouthern trendkill »

yay just what we need another tribute band its one thing to play the music (thats fine) but to become ANOTHER tribute band is another thing. :aargh:
yeah
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

only stuck mojo could properly play.. pantera songs.
BLOODSHOT_smokeblunt
Creampuff

Post by BLOODSHOT_smokeblunt »

rpezz wrote:are all seasoned musicians with years of exp
SAys WHO.. MOM AND DAD HAHAHAHAHA... YOUR BOUT AS GOOD WITH MUSIC AS SLIPCOCK SND CHIP BIZQUICK..LOL.. WTF DO YOU KNOD ABOUT PLAYING GUTIAR AND BASS.. DRUMS NOT COUNT... HUSSEY PLAYS VIRTUOS ON DRUMS, GUITAR... BASS PROLLY TOO SHIT..LOL WHO KNOWSO.. ALL I KNOW IS YOU BETTER RPACTICE WITH DENVER ZOINDO ROB HUSSEY BLODSHOT GUITARS OR ELSE.. NO RIFFS FOR YOU... LOL SERIOYSLY.. FAGS.. DONT DESERVE
food, nice
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Post by EvilisthenewGood »

its saturday mornging here
Talk to me on AIM -theworstpostrevr

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.