Panterachat

It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 am Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:57 am 
Far Beyond Driven

harvey wrote:
i recon damage plan are ace think of wat they could of do wiv more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fur:

Learn to type properly you mongoloid. :fu:

I like Damageplan. :tup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:51 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

^^^ LMFAO Hahahah that has gotta be one of the funniest pictures Ive ever seen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhoo, For all those retards saying 'oo yea damageplan sucks panteras way better lololol' It's tiring and repetitive to the max. Obviously Panteras better, But they weren't trying to be another Pantera, Thedy were trying to be Damageplan.
And Vinnie said that NFP is like Panteras Cowboys From Hell, And Damageplan II was supposed to be their vulgar Display, And that hes going to release the songs at one point or another, which makes me cream my pants. :)
So quit whining, and listen to Damageplan as Damageplan, Not Pantera.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:54 pm 
Creampuff

:fu: :tdown:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:38 pm 
Mouth For War

Dime tears it up on Pride.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm 
The Introvert

TK wrote:

:tup: moment of truth is the shit too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:48 pm 
Mouth For War

BLAK2TH wrote:
TK wrote:

:tup: moment of truth is the shit too
:tup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:21 am 

dP :zzz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:35 am 
I will fuck you up

i don't know what is wrong with you guys, i mean they have a couple bad songs but they arnt horrible. like that song save me that song is fuckin awesome. i like this cd and im planning to buy it as soon as possible.

yea and they arnt pantera they are damageplan, yea so what if theyw ud be better with phil and rex its different, and by the way if rex and phil came it wud be pantera dumbasses. chirst.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:31 am 
Crunchwrap Supreme

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
they arnt horrible.

:tup:

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
that song save me that song is fuckin awesome

:tdown:

I know how time zones work.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:15 pm 
Creampuff

Damageplan are / were no Pantera but they were still a great band for sure...Some great moments on that cd...Like others have said, had they have had more time to play live together and write more material, I also have no doubts they may have progressed further..Sadly we will never know........Unless Vince does end up releasing that second Damageplan cd I recall him mentioning during an interview...with demos or something of new songs they were working on? That'd be interesting to hear..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:27 pm 
Mouth For War

mindwar wrote:
Damageplan are / were no Pantera but they were still a great band for sure...Some great moments on that cd...Like others have said, had they have had more time to play live together and write more material, I also have no doubts they may have progressed further..Sadly we will never know........Unless Vince does end up releasing that second Damageplan cd I recall him mentioning during an interview...with demos or something of new songs they were working on? That'd be interesting to hear..
vinnie is realeasing DAMAGEPLAN 2, they have all of the music, but they have to finish the vocals, then they will be finished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:35 pm 
Creampuff

Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:
vinnie is realeasing DAMAGEPLAN 2, they have all of the music, but they have to finish the vocals, then they will be finished

Oh okay...So they have complete tracks..just no vocals..awesome..looking forward to hearing it. Thanks alot for the information. There was no indication as to when they may begin tracking the vocals did they? I haven't heard anything..I imagine it would be rather hard for them all though...hmm..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:49 pm 
Mouth For War

mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:

Oh okay...So they have complete tracks..just no vocals..awesome..looking forward to hearing it. Thanks alot for the information. There was no indication as to when they may begin tracking the vocals did they? I haven't heard anything..I imagine it would be rather hard for them all though...hmm..
Not sure when, but on an interview with vinnie he said that he was going to put vocals on, check it out at mtv.com and search for vinnie-paul or damageplan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:43 am 
Creampuff

Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:

Not sure when, but on an interview with vinnie he said that he was going to put vocals on, check it out at mtv.com and search for vinnie-paul or damageplan

Oh..it was in that interview...Right..I will check it out...I had a brief glance at it around the time it was originally posted..thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:58 pm 
Mouth For War

mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:

Oh..it was in that interview...Right..I will check it out...I had a brief glance at it around the time it was originally posted..thanks again
:tup: no problem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:02 am 
Far Beyond Driven

DESTROYALL wrote:

DRINK CROWN AND LISTEN TO PANTERA!!!

WOOOOOOAH YEEEEEEAH! :aargh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:00 am 
Lynch Mob

I don't know what you guys are talking about but Damageplan blew Pantera out of the water! :aargh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:09 pm 
6000 chicken fijitas

summers_eve wrote:
I don't know what you guys are talking about but Damageplan blew Pantera out of the water! :aargh:

:fag:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:17 pm 
The Introvert

summers_eve wrote:

no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:23 pm 
Creampuff

TK wrote:

Hell yeah dude. That song kicks ass.

I like Damageplan for the most part. Save Me is awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:40 pm 
Creampuff

that fucking cd kicks so much ass. I heard they are coming up with a new damageplan album. before dime died they started making a new cd. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:55 pm 
Mouth For War

M.I.A wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

:fag:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:15 am 
Creampuff

Didn't they record more stuff before he died?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:06 am 
Creampuff

Damageplan were awesome.

The Songs "Save Me", "Pride", Blink of an Eye", and "Fuck You" topped a lot of Pantera's songs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:53 am 
Lynch Mob

Shane Close wrote:
Damageplan were awesome.

The Songs "Save Me", "Pride", Blink of an Eye", and "Fuck You" topped a lot of Pantera's songs.

:bs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:43 pm 
I will fuck you up

i bought the cd a long time ago. last time i posted i didnt buy it. save me is a good song but its got the cheesy tone to it you know?

pride fuckin owns, moment of truth that solo rips. the whole album just kicks ass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:21 am 
6000 chicken fijitas

Shane Close wrote:
Damageplan were awesome.

fucking retard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 pm 
I'm not your bro!

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.