NHL offseason

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

FUBAR wrote:
the_clansman wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
the_clansman wrote:I hope Toronto never wins a cup. Detroit, Colorado and Toronto are my most hated teams in the NHL.

The Sens might some day actually win a cup, but I think they will have to beat the leafs in a series first, the year they do that is the year they win the cup.
This guy must be a Canucks fan :fu: :roll:
wow, you see the fact that im from BC and deduct that im a canucks fan, I'd bake you a fucking hero cookie but the kitchen is closed.
No, Canucks fans HATE the Leafs. I mean it was quite the rivalry I can see why you'd hate a Canadian team that isn't even in your conference so much :fu:
Canucks fans jealous that the Leafs are always the first topic on sportscentre
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

i don't hate the canucks... i hate the sens and habs
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

Wayne wrote:i don't hate the canucks... i hate the sens and habs
me too. i didnt even know of this canucks rivalry until i watched the draft this year and their fans booed the shit out of JFJ.
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Dawdy wrote:
me too. i didnt even know of this canucks rivalry until i watched the draft this year and their fans booed the shit out of JFJ.
Yeah it's retarded. It's fun being aLeafs fan out here though. I wear my shit with pride and have even been in fist fights over it.
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
the_clansman
I will fuck you up

Post by the_clansman »

FUBAR wrote:
Dawdy wrote:
Yeah it's retarded. It's fun being aLeafs fan out here though. I wear my shit with pride and have even been in fist fights over it.
I don't hate the leafs enough to fight you over it, i got a lotta friends who are leafs fan, I just find them annoying, especially the farther east you go in the country, where they tend to be the ones who congregate and make asses of themselves. I think my ill feelings also have something to do with the fact that I hate how Toronto thinks it IS Canada, thats just me though.

PS- Sundin sucks!
[quote="Mitch"]People say "Man, you don't know how hard it is to quit cigarettes." Yes I do. It's as hard as it is to start flossing:[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]all vulvas are beautiful! and if they ain't, smash her back door in.[/quote]
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

id name a player on vancouver and say they suck but i can't. don't pay attention to them. OH
the_clansman
I will fuck you up

Post by the_clansman »

Wayne wrote:id name a player on vancouver and say they suck but i can't. don't pay attention to them. OH
The Sedins tend to be popular whipping boys by a lot of Canucks fan, although I think they are good hard workers on the boards....
[quote="Mitch"]People say "Man, you don't know how hard it is to quit cigarettes." Yes I do. It's as hard as it is to start flossing:[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]all vulvas are beautiful! and if they ain't, smash her back door in.[/quote]
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

the_clansman wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
Dawdy wrote:
I don't hate the leafs enough to fight you over it, i got a lotta friends who are leafs fan, I just find them annoying, especially the farther east you go in the country, where they tend to be the ones who congregate and make asses of themselves. I think my ill feelings also have something to do with the fact that I hate how Toronto thinks it IS Canada, thats just me though.

There are tons of annoying Leaf fans. But when you're a Leaf fan like me and live close to Ottawa, you'll see how damn annoying Ottawa fans can be.

PS- Sundin sucks!
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

CP wrote:
the_clansman wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
Dawdy wrote:

There are tons of annoying Leaf fans. But when you're a Leaf fan like me and live close to Ottawa, you'll see how damn annoying Ottawa fans can be.

PS- Sundin sucks!
Sundin rules :fu:
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

FUBAR wrote:
CP wrote:
the_clansman wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
Dawdy wrote:

fuck yeah!

PS- Sundin sucks!
Sundin rules :fu:
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Sundin is a great hockey player :tup:
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Ha, how did that happen? I messed up the quote...my only comment was about the Ottawa fans!

I just somehow stuck it into the other guy's quote. :no:
Mouth for Domination
Creampuff

Post by Mouth for Domination »

Avulsed wrote:Sundin is a great hockey player :tup:
Fuckin right!

Go Leafs Go!
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Oh snap! Revival! Any word on Shanahan? I have no idea what's going on with this guy and I'd assume that he'd be picked up by now.

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

Shanahan signed with the Rangers weeks ago
Belfour signed with Florida :lol:
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Fuck I didn't know that :tdown: Ah well, the Rangers are one of my favourite American teams. Belfour should have finished after this season, although it would have been on a rather low note.

Area53
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Area53 »

Avulsed wrote:Fuck I didn't know that :tdown: Ah well, the Rangers are one of my favourite American teams. Belfour should have finished after this season, although it would have been on a rather low note.
I doubt anything the Panthers do this season will mark "going out on a high note", either...
[url=http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=37.254653,-115.79607&spn=0.09947,0.1581]Area 51[/url]
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

who the fuck knows? Most people had carolina missing the playoffs last year and look what happened there. Ditto for calgary in 04 and anaheim in 03. With good coaching, a solid goalie, and young gritty players, any team can win these days, although it would be nice to see a detroit or toronto win the cup in 06.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

axlash wrote:who the fuck knows? Most people had carolina missing the playoffs last year and look what happened there. Ditto for calgary in 04 and anaheim in 03. With good coaching, a solid goalie, and young gritty players, any team can win these days, although it would be nice to see a detroit or toronto win the cup in 06.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

it's no secret that toronto is one of my favorite non nyr teams. I just loathe pat quinn.
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

i watched a game on LeafsTV the other day. it was a game from 2001-02. Fuck i loved that team. so much grit and determination on that team. Tucker, Corson, Green, Roberts, Fitzgerald, etc. So much for the Baystreet Bullies days :tdown:
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

I wish I had full LeafsTV. I only have the illegal one that plays just the current season games :tdown:

Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

we can't get leafstv here. i got nhlnetwork, its ok at times. they sometimes play games from the 50's, weird watching all the camera angles they used. like having a camera in the players bench
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/ ... A33E32C82E}

video showing gameplay of nhl 2K7, looks pretty cool
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Wayne wrote:http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/ ... A33E32C82E}

I am th eman at 2k series hockey. This one looks good, I was ranked 23rd in the world on x box live in 2k6.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

FUBAR wrote:

I am th eman at 2k series hockey. This one looks good, I was ranked 23rd in the world on x box live in 2k6.
i haven't played a hockey game since 01. but i haven't been beat by anyone since ice hockey on the nes.
i probably still have some skills
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Wayne wrote:
FUBAR wrote:

i haven't played a hockey game since 01. but i haven't been beat by anyone since ice hockey on the nes.
i probably still have some skills
Id kill you.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

give me 20 mins to fuck around with a new nhl game and i'll whoop anyones ass.

the_clansman
I will fuck you up

Post by the_clansman »

NHL 94 was great, you could work the crowd in it. Working the crowd was putting goalie on manual, switching to the goalie, and repeatedly hitting A so the goalie will go down like someone is taking a shot, this gets the crowd riled up real quick (but also gets you scored on a lot)
Area53
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Area53 »

axlash wrote:who the fuck knows? Most people had carolina missing the playoffs last year and look what happened there. Ditto for calgary in 04 and anaheim in 03. With good coaching, a solid goalie, and young gritty players, any team can win these days, although it would be nice to see a detroit or toronto win the cup in 06.
I may not know much, but i do know this... Florida WILL NOT make the playoffs this year without Luongo. He stole half their games.
[url=http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=37.254653,-115.79607&spn=0.09947,0.1581]Area 51[/url]
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NPzFvnJSkR0& ... y%20tucker

This chick wants to eat his ass out :tup:

Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

she looks familiar
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

damn I never knew Tucker was such a pimp.
Desquamation
Titan Rain

Post by Desquamation »

FUBAR wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

hasek back in motown.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

:lol: :lol:
mockler had suck high hopes for this guy
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

I think it's a great move. Yeah, he's a nutcase, but when he's on, he's still one of the best. People were talking vezina for him in the first half. If he comes back healthy and ready, and there's no reason why he shouldn't, he'll be fine and an upgrade over anyone detroit has had since. Plus he'll probably come cheap as shit.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

i was more mocking the sens. i know hasek is still good, but the sens relied on him too much and when he went down they had no chance. :tup:
Desquamation
Titan Rain

Post by Desquamation »

Hasek. :fu:

After the shit that went down with him in 03'-04' I would rather not have him here.

At least this will give Howard more time to develop in Grand Raipds.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Ha - Hasek healthy? Maybe for the first half of the season. What a goof.