the prem - bought for the next few years?

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
goaties
Mouth For War

the prem - bought for the next few years?

Post by goaties »

chelsea have now spent over £300M (over $560M) on players in 3 years, is there any point in other teans trying to win, or is it now all down to champions league/Uefa cup spots now?
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life - Cecil Rhodes
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

owned.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Goaties, Wigan are gonna win next season
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

serach for it on Google Earth!
Jericho
Mouth For War

Re: the prem - bought for the next few years?

Post by Jericho »

goaties wrote:chelsea have now spent over £300M (over $560M) on players in 3 years, is there any point in other teans trying to win, or is it now all down to champions league/Uefa cup spots now?
I abhor Chelsea at this point, metaphrically speaking, the scabby bastards have bought the Premiership with this new signing of Shevchenko
Lager
Dick Fixed

Re: the prem - bought for the next few years?

Post by Lager »

Jericho wrote:this new signing of Shevchenko
Fuck, I didn't hear about that. I hate this son of a bitch
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

PhilCore wrote:search for it on Google Earth!
:lol: :lol:
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

My dad used to work for Roman Abramovich, but it wasnt to do with football, it was about stealing oil from Siberia
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

:pimp: :x :lol: :fu: :fag: :roll: :skull:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Browns Town wrote::pimp: :x :lol: :fu: :fag: :roll: :skull:
Oh real mature. :roll:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
goaties
Mouth For War

Post by goaties »

Lager wrote:Goaties, Wigan are gonna win next season
aye, with andy johnso... oh hang about, no not him, he went to everton.
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life - Cecil Rhodes
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

goaties wrote:
Wigan might be relegated
nass
I will fuck you up

Post by nass »

i can see chelsea fucking things up, mourinho seems to be losing it (trying to buy ashley cole AND roberto carlos??) because he wants to win the champions league. he's not building for the future, he'll be gone in a few years. thats why he's wasting so much money on players that are getting old (shevchenko + ballack being good examples)
goaties
Mouth For War

Post by goaties »

nass wrote:i can see chelsea fucking things up, mourinho seems to be losing it (trying to buy ashley cole AND roberto carlos??) because he wants to win the champions league. he's not building for the future, he'll be gone in a few years. thats why he's wasting so much money on players that are getting old (shevchenko + ballack being good examples)
good point, but lets be honest here, he doesnt need to build for the future does he? If chelsea want a player, they can get him. buy players in their prime and sell them off when they do no good. it will all go down hill when abramovich leaves/gets sent to jail. Peter Kenyon said he expects chelsea to be operaring in the black by 2012, if they continue they way they do. But that aint gonna happen. Barca, liverpool, Arsenal, Real, Man Utd are all on the up again and will all be challenging for global domination, and these teams have the history and an already firmly rooted fanbase to grow on. Chelsea have gloryhunters, and its gonna take generations for that fanbase to take hold. Chelsea = Leeds in a few years.
nass
I will fuck you up

Post by nass »

goaties wrote:
nass wrote:i can see chelsea fucking things up, mourinho seems to be losing it (trying to buy ashley cole AND roberto carlos??) because he wants to win the champions league. he's not building for the future, he'll be gone in a few years. thats why he's wasting so much money on players that are getting old (shevchenko + ballack being good examples)
good point, but lets be honest here, he doesnt need to build for the future does he? If chelsea want a player, they can get him. buy players in their prime and sell them off when they do no good. it will all go down hill when abramovich leaves/gets sent to jail. Peter Kenyon said he expects chelsea to be operaring in the black by 2012, if they continue they way they do. But that aint gonna happen. Barca, liverpool, Arsenal, Real, Man Utd are all on the up again and will all be challenging for global domination, and these teams have the history and an already firmly rooted fanbase to grow on. Chelsea have gloryhunters, and its gonna take generations for that fanbase to take hold. Chelsea = Leeds in a few years.
we live in hope.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Jericho wrote:
goaties wrote:
Wigan might be relegated
:bs: