Panterachat

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:25 pm Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:45 pm 
I just noticed the title change!

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:54 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am
Posts: 4195
was it not every year remains the same

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 pm 
Jericho wrote:
was it not every year remains the same


You are correct, Sir.

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:55 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
Roz wrote:
I just noticed the title change!


Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:16 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 104
Location: XI K Farm
anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:
I just noticed the title change!


Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:


Oh

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:45 am 
anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:
I just noticed the title change!


Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:


----------------------------------------
Talking point memo


* I didn't change the title, nor did I laugh at it.

* I made a few jokes about your pic days ago and you're still hung up on it.

* The Brady Bunch is a campy delight!

* My thread was a sincere attempt to get you some good pbb lovin'.

* I got shit when I first came only I didn't whine about it.

* CP does indeed rule. :tup:

* Alice is Alpha Bitch from where I stand. She's my homegirl. :|):


Have a great nite. :)

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:35 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
Roz is 100 times the poster and probably the person you will ever be, so get the fuck off this board now and stop your complaining.

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:52 am 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
dead forever wrote:
Roz is 100 times the poster and probably the person you will ever be, so get the fuck off this board now and stop your complaining.


Image

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:17 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
Lager wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Roz is 100 times the poster and probably the person you will ever be, so get the fuck off this board now and stop your complaining.


Image


:lol: But hes right.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:32 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:57 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:23 am
Posts: 94
Location: YOUR MOM'S HOUSE!!!!!!
[quote="anselmosgirl"][quote="Roz"]I just noticed the title change![/quote]

Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:[/quote]


RIGHT ON SISTER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:00 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Posts: 1728
Location: Where Earth Ends& Hell Begins
anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:
I just noticed the title change!


Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:


hahahahahaha alpha bitches

_________________
Suck me

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:37 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.


:lol:

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

Last edited by summers_eve on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:45 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.


Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:20 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Posts: 3906
No female has ever been mean to me on this board.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:27 pm 
Hail Dimebag

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:31 am
Posts: 2628
B wrote:
No female has ever been mean to me on this board.


Well then you havent met NeonDoll yet.

_________________
A.C. Slater wrote:
punches the absolute fucking shit out of the locker

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:40 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Posts: 3906
no I haven't.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:45 am 
Neurotripsicks wrote:
Jesus Christ Trendkiller, you've always been a dumbass.


you're basing this on the one whole day you've been signed up here? :lol:

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:25 am 
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.


Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):



It's funny how someone saying something nice about me is sucking up, but when you lick the ass of a rapidly-aging divorcee it's perfectly natural.

:lol:

Besides, I recall you saying a few nice things about me yourself.

What's the matter, now that your friend is crying on her dirty little pillows, I'm a dreadful person? :roll:

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:28 am 
Lager wrote:

Image


Silence! :aargh: :|):

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:42 am 
 

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 15882
we need a good catfight in this thread! :aargh:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:57 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
Roz wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.


Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):



It's funny how someone saying something nice about me is sucking up, but when you lick the ass of a rapidly-aging divorcee it's perfectly natural.

:lol:

Besides, I recall you saying a few nice things about me yourself.

What's the matter, now that your friend is crying on her dirty little pillows, I'm a dreadful person? :roll:


I'm still not saying anything bad about you, Roz. You're cool. But I have to take up for my friend. :)

rapidly-aging divorcee? huh?

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:50 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
Cornholious Boonester wrote:
B wrote:
No female has ever been mean to me on this board.


Well then you havent met NeonDoll yet.


NeonDoll was actually very cool to me as well..... :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:55 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
its only because you're old and/or unattractive, any threat of competition and the claws would be out

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:15 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
summers_eve wrote:
Roz wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.


Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):



It's funny how someone saying something nice about me is sucking up, but when you lick the ass of a rapidly-aging divorcee it's perfectly natural.

:lol:

Besides, I recall you saying a few nice things about me yourself.

What's the matter, now that your friend is crying on her dirty little pillows, I'm a dreadful person? :roll:


I'm still not saying anything bad about you, Roz. You're cool. But I have to take up for my friend. :)

rapidly-aging divorcee? huh?


Ha ha well first, thanks summers_eve.....you are a good friend and I love ya. Had a great time this weekend too.

Now...on to the rest for the last time because after this I am done with this thread..not with the board....love the board....but there are MANY other interesting, actually worth reading threads on this board, this one is wasting too much of everyone's time all because someone got their panties in a wad about a new female on the board.

1. Of course summers_eve has said nice things about you Roz, he is a very cool person. Even now he is being nice so there is really no need to be attacking what he says in defense of me. He and I are actually friends in REAL life. I doubt you would expect any less of your friends.

2. Crying is not something I have even considered doing about this thread. Roz if it bothered me THAT much I would have left the board by now. I won't lie and say it doesn't bug me that you have to be so hateful but I am not crying about it. I actually have a real life OFF the internet.

3. Rapidly aging divorcee? :lll: Wow if 34 is rapidly aging then damn....ok. Also...shit did I get divorced and didn't know about it??? Summers-eve did you slip something in my drink this weekend???

One last comment before I end this......

summers_eve is a very good friend of mine. I came here to the board to check it after he talked about having a good time over here. He knows I don't take shit off people and thought I would like it here. And...with the exception of the Roz crap, I really do like the board so I am glad he invited me. Also summers_eve this was your playground first so i really appreciate you taking up for me here. Thanks babe! :)

I am done posting in this thread. I have had fun fighting because I love it! But it is over done now, and it needs no more of my attention. I have said all I need to say regardless of what other witty and intelligent comments you all come up with. Knock yourselves out!

See you guys in other threads on the board - but I am out of this one. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:48 am 
this is neither a side project nor a sport! :tdown: :x

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 pm 
anselmosgirl wrote:
[I am done posting in this thread. I have had fun fighting because I love it! But it is over done now, and it needs no more of my attention. I have said all I need to say regardless of what other witty and intelligent comments you all come up with. Knock yourselves out!

See you guys in other threads on the board - but I am out of this one. :tup:


Thank God!
I thought that wrinkled hack would never leave. :|):

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:03 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:38 pm
Posts: 16284
Location: Philly PA area
Image
Image


The incredible aging machine!!!!!!!

_________________
Psycho Gangster wrote:
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?


Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:55 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:26 pm 
Magically Seditious
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 16758
Location: Chicago
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


you've fucked her i take it

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:32 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


you've fucked her i take it


:lol: And he called me out for brown nosing.

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:47 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


It really pisses me off when people say things like this.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:04 pm 
I am cool
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 11291
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:



It really pisses me off


Stop right there. Who cares?

_________________
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:
I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 3407
Location: North Carolina
She's cute.

_________________
Easy come easy go

Reach for the sky because tomorrow may never come

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:54 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


you've fucked her i take it


:lol: No I havent. yet

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:07 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
dead forever wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


you've fucked her i take it


:lol: And he called me out for brown nosing.


I'm obligated to brown nose.

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:52 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
Image

Image

Image

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:38 am 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:



It really pisses me off


Stop right there. Who cares?


You, apparently.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:29 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:08 pm
Posts: 1
Location: USA
It is really??

_________________
Have Fun Wav

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:41 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 40
Hey do suck dick?

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]