Panterachat

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:25 pm Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:45 pm 
I just noticed the title change!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:54 pm 
Mouth For War

was it not every year remains the same

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 pm 
Jericho wrote:
was it not every year remains the same

You are correct, Sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:55 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Roz wrote:

Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:16 am 
Cowboy From Hell

anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:

Yay isn't it great?? :-) You got me waaaaayyy more attention than I could have ever gotten on my own so thx Roz! :tup: Thanks for the hazing girl! I feel like I should be inducted into "I eta pi!" I saw your pic by the way...nice 80's bangs...looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!!! Very cute!! Actually the program I use for my pics is Picasa and all it does is brighten up the pictures....I don't even know how to photoshop a picture. It is really sad to see a woman cut down another woman just to gain favor with the guys on the board, but I guess to be accepted I would have to either "show my tits" or go down to your level.....neither of which I am willing to do. So I am really okay with not being accepted. I guess I will just have to play nice like CP did and be a likeable person because she is one of the only female posters on here that has been half way decent to me.

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:

Oh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:45 am 
anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:

----------------------------------------
Talking point memo

* I didn't change the title, nor did I laugh at it.

* I made a few jokes about your pic days ago and you're still hung up on it.

* The Brady Bunch is a campy delight!

* My thread was a sincere attempt to get you some good pbb lovin'.

* I got shit when I first came only I didn't whine about it.

* CP does indeed rule. :tup:

* Alice is Alpha Bitch from where I stand. She's my homegirl. :|):

Have a great nite. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:35 am 
Lynch Mob

Roz is 100 times the poster and probably the person you will ever be, so get the fuck off this board now and stop your complaining.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:52 am 
Dick Fixed

dead forever wrote:
Roz is 100 times the poster and probably the person you will ever be, so get the fuck off this board now and stop your complaining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:17 am 
Lynch Mob

Lager wrote:
dead forever wrote:

:lol: But hes right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:32 pm 
Lynch Mob

Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:57 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

[quote="anselmosgirl"][quote="Roz"]I just noticed the title change![/quote]

No wonder you guys don't have more female posters...the alpha bitches try to chase them all off!! :hit:[/quote]

RIGHT ON SISTER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:00 pm 
I will fuck you up

anselmosgirl wrote:
Roz wrote:

hahahahahaha alpha bitches

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:37 pm 
Lynch Mob

dead forever wrote:
Bleh, I do not gain anything from sucking up to her so what is the point? I merely speak the truth.

:lol:

Last edited by summers_eve on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:45 pm 
Lynch Mob

dead forever wrote:

Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:20 pm 
Mouth For War

No female has ever been mean to me on this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:27 pm 
Hail Dimebag

B wrote:

Well then you havent met NeonDoll yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:40 pm 
Mouth For War

no I haven't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:45 am 
Neurotripsicks wrote:
Jesus Christ Trendkiller, you've always been a dumbass.

you're basing this on the one whole day you've been signed up here? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:25 am 
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Shut the fuck up, what are you like 16? You don't know Roz or Anselmo's girl or anything else about anything. Nothing here concerns you. Go play in the sandbox :zzz:

Besides, I saw her this weekend and was reminded of how hot she really is. MIL to the motherfucking F. :|):

It's funny how someone saying something nice about me is sucking up, but when you lick the ass of a rapidly-aging divorcee it's perfectly natural.

Besides, I recall you saying a few nice things about me yourself.

What's the matter, now that your friend is crying on her dirty little pillows, I'm a dreadful person? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:28 am 
Lager wrote:

Silence! :aargh: :|):

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:42 am 

we need a good catfight in this thread! :aargh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:57 am 
Lynch Mob

Roz wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:

It's funny how someone saying something nice about me is sucking up, but when you lick the ass of a rapidly-aging divorcee it's perfectly natural.

What's the matter, now that your friend is crying on her dirty little pillows, I'm a dreadful person? :roll:

I'm still not saying anything bad about you, Roz. You're cool. But I have to take up for my friend. :)

rapidly-aging divorcee? huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:50 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Cornholious Boonester wrote:
B wrote:

Well then you havent met NeonDoll yet.

NeonDoll was actually very cool to me as well..... :tup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:55 am 
Lynch Mob

its only because you're old and/or unattractive, any threat of competition and the claws would be out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:15 am 
Cowboy From Hell

summers_eve wrote:
Roz wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
dead forever wrote:

I'm still not saying anything bad about you, Roz. You're cool. But I have to take up for my friend. :)

rapidly-aging divorcee? huh?

Ha ha well first, thanks summers_eve.....you are a good friend and I love ya. Had a great time this weekend too.

Now...on to the rest for the last time because after this I am done with this thread..not with the board....love the board....but there are MANY other interesting, actually worth reading threads on this board, this one is wasting too much of everyone's time all because someone got their panties in a wad about a new female on the board.

1. Of course summers_eve has said nice things about you Roz, he is a very cool person. Even now he is being nice so there is really no need to be attacking what he says in defense of me. He and I are actually friends in REAL life. I doubt you would expect any less of your friends.

2. Crying is not something I have even considered doing about this thread. Roz if it bothered me THAT much I would have left the board by now. I won't lie and say it doesn't bug me that you have to be so hateful but I am not crying about it. I actually have a real life OFF the internet.

3. Rapidly aging divorcee? :lll: Wow if 34 is rapidly aging then damn....ok. Also...shit did I get divorced and didn't know about it??? Summers-eve did you slip something in my drink this weekend???

One last comment before I end this......

summers_eve is a very good friend of mine. I came here to the board to check it after he talked about having a good time over here. He knows I don't take shit off people and thought I would like it here. And...with the exception of the Roz crap, I really do like the board so I am glad he invited me. Also summers_eve this was your playground first so i really appreciate you taking up for me here. Thanks babe! :)

I am done posting in this thread. I have had fun fighting because I love it! But it is over done now, and it needs no more of my attention. I have said all I need to say regardless of what other witty and intelligent comments you all come up with. Knock yourselves out!

See you guys in other threads on the board - but I am out of this one. :tup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:48 am 
this is neither a side project nor a sport! :tdown: :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 pm 
anselmosgirl wrote:
[I am done posting in this thread. I have had fun fighting because I love it! But it is over done now, and it needs no more of my attention. I have said all I need to say regardless of what other witty and intelligent comments you all come up with. Knock yourselves out!

See you guys in other threads on the board - but I am out of this one. :tup:

Thank God!
I thought that wrinkled hack would never leave. :|):

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:03 pm 
Lynch Mob

The incredible aging machine!!!!!!!

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:55 pm 
Lynch Mob

Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:26 pm 
Magically Seditious

summers_eve wrote:
Every guy on here would be turned on by her in person :roll: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

you've fucked her i take it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:32 pm 
Lynch Mob

PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

:lol: And he called me out for brown nosing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:47 pm 
Obsessed

summers_eve wrote:

It really pisses me off when people say things like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:04 pm 
I am cool

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

It really pisses me off

Stop right there. Who cares?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 pm 
Mouth For War

She's cute.

Reach for the sky because tomorrow may never come

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:54 am 
Lynch Mob

PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

:lol: No I havent. yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:07 am 
Lynch Mob

dead forever wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

:lol: And he called me out for brown nosing.

I'm obligated to brown nose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:52 am 
Lynch Mob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:38 am 
Obsessed

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
summers_eve wrote:

It really pisses me off

Stop right there. Who cares?

You, apparently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:29 pm 
Creampuff

It is really??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:41 pm 
Creampuff

Hey do suck dick?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next