Panterachat

It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:28 am Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: the doctor
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:38 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
valentino rossi is the fucking man

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Last edited by trendkiller on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:05 pm 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
You emo pussy :lol:

_________________
trendkiller wrote:
I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.

Neon Doll wrote:
if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:06 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
You are so manly Lager, i feel intimidated.

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:09 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
you'r right, that was faggot. I dont know what do. Fuck the world, listen to Pantera, eat more pussy than cervical cancer

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:09 pm 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
dead forever wrote:
You are so manly Lager, i feel intimidated.


Are you still bitter?

_________________
trendkiller wrote:
I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.

Neon Doll wrote:
if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:12 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
about what exactly?

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:26 pm 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
Haha

_________________
trendkiller wrote:
I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.

Neon Doll wrote:
if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: every fucking year remains the same
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:37 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
trendkiller wrote:
:zzz:


Sorry, I don't get it.

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:42 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am
Posts: 4195
neither do I

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: cervical cancer
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:40 am 
Far Beyond Driven

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:15 am
Posts: 204
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Hey Trendkiller, that was pretty cool what you said about eating more pussy then cervical cancer. It kindof reminds me of when this big guy said to me he was pregnant with an elephant, and he had only given birth to the trunk. Gross fucker, but it was pretty funny.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: cervical cancer
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:24 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
Sunnie24 wrote:
Hey Trendkiller, that was pretty cool what you said about eating more pussy then cervical cancer. It kindof reminds me of when this big guy said to me he was pregnant with an elephant, and he had only given birth to the trunk. Gross fucker, but it was pretty funny.


yeah dude, that's fucking funny as fuck dude.

Its fucking. What if you fucked an elephant??

I dont care if it's off topic. I'm making that topic. :fu:

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: cervical cancer
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:45 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:29 am
Posts: 166
Location: AUS
HoustonKJ wrote:
Sunnie24 wrote:
Hey Trendkiller, that was pretty cool what you said about eating more pussy then cervical cancer. It kindof reminds me of when this big guy said to me he was pregnant with an elephant, and he had only given birth to the trunk. Gross fucker, but it was pretty funny.


yeah dude, that's fucking funny as fuck dude.

Its fucking. What if you fucked an elephant??

I dont care if it's off topic. I'm making that topic. :fu:

That reminds me of this dude that was eating a messy kebab (jyro) and he said it reminded him of his girlfriend - "all the meats hanging out". fucking hilarious

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:10 am 
Creampuff

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Posts: 11
yup finger lickin good haha :negro:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:41 am 
Far Beyond Driven

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:15 am
Posts: 204
Location: Westminster, Colorado
I don't know what would happen if you had sex with an elephant. Probalby hurt real bad. There was an article in Rolling Stone once about a group of men who were having sex with horses, as in a male horse inside the man. He died from it and that's how they found out about the guys. They had a fuck load of video tapes of it. There's a lady trying to make it a felony (I think) for having sex with animals. I hope it goes through, that messed up for the animal, even if a hot chick is sucking him off, it's not right.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:36 am 
Creampuff

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 1
Sunnie24 wrote:
I don't know what would happen if you had sex with an elephant. Probalby hurt real bad. There was an article in Rolling Stone once about a group of men who were having sex with horses, as in a male horse inside the man. He died from it and that's how they found out about the guys. They had a fuck load of video tapes of it. There's a lady trying to make it a felony (I think) for having sex with animals. I hope it goes through, that messed up for the animal, even if a hot chick is sucking him off, it's not right.


I'm coming to get you

_________________
الله أكبر

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:39 am 
Hail Dimebag

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:58 am
Posts: 2836
Location: Norway/Nidaros
Trendkiller. :tup:

_________________
George Bush wrote:
"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".

_______________

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: cervical cancer
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:55 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
vinchenz wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
Sunnie24 wrote:
Hey Trendkiller, that was pretty cool what you said about eating more pussy then cervical cancer. It kindof reminds me of when this big guy said to me he was pregnant with an elephant, and he had only given birth to the trunk. Gross fucker, but it was pretty funny.


yeah dude, that's fucking funny as fuck dude.

Its fucking. What if you fucked an elephant??

I dont care if it's off topic. I'm making that topic. :fu:

That reminds me of this dude that was eating a messy kebab (jyro) and he said it reminded him of his girlfriend - "all the meats hanging out". fucking hilarious


HAhahhahahaa.....

I've eaten Kebabs in Iraq. They were fucking delicious.

And i see the point. Beef curtains are :tup: :aargh:

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:44 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:56 pm
Posts: 1076
we'll grind that axe for a long time

_________________
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:40 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Posts: 43
Location: In the crypt of rays
I'll grind DBS's axe for a long time :D

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:20 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
Metal Mistress wrote:
I'll grind DBS's axe for a long time :D


I bet you would..... I bet You would. :shock:

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:53 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
Sunnie24 wrote:
I don't know what would happen if you had sex with an elephant. Probalby hurt real bad. There was an article in Rolling Stone once about a group of men who were having sex with horses, as in a male horse inside the man. He died from it and that's how they found out about the guys. They had a fuck load of video tapes of it. There's a lady trying to make it a felony (I think) for having sex with animals. I hope it goes through, that messed up for the animal, even if a hot chick is sucking him off, it's not right.


There is someting just so disturbing about this...I mean shit people actually like to watch this shit enough for videos to be made????? God damn sick mother fuckers. :no:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:56 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
anselmosgirl wrote:
Sunnie24 wrote:
I don't know what would happen if you had sex with an elephant. Probalby hurt real bad. There was an article in Rolling Stone once about a group of men who were having sex with horses, as in a male horse inside the man. He died from it and that's how they found out about the guys. They had a fuck load of video tapes of it. There's a lady trying to make it a felony (I think) for having sex with animals. I hope it goes through, that messed up for the animal, even if a hot chick is sucking him off, it's not right.


There is someting just so disturbing about this...I mean shit people actually like to watch this shit enough for videos to be made????? God damn sick mother fuckers. :no:


What's wrong with beastiality? :|):

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:00 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:01 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:03 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:10 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:


NO :x :tdown: :fur: :aargh:

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:43 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Posts: 24
Location: um i dont want u to noe my adress perv
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:


:fu:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:18 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
uh...UR FACE wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:


:fu:


:fu:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:06 pm 
Waiter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:00 pm
Posts: 37182
Location: shabazz's dreams
anselmosgirl wrote:
uh...UR FACE wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:


:fu:


:fu:
blow me.

_________________
DFG-Bert joined the zoo, Rob is in suspended animation, Tim rejoined Hatred, Greg got hit by a train, and Mike is still staring at the screen going WTF?

vulgarstrength - i want a bed that destroys faggots

http://www.lospendejos.com/

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Elephant Sex
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:14 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
uh...UR FACE wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
anselmosgirl wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
What's wrong with beastiality? :|):


How much time do you have? :D


It'll be about 10 minutes before I drop my load into the sheep.


Fine...maybe I can video tape it?! If you can't beat 'em....join 'em. :roll:


:fu:


:fu:
blow me.



Now THAT response was worth waiting 11 days for. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
Image

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: every fucking year remains the same
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:58 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
trendkiller wrote:
:zzz:


that's funny, because I happen to be listening to "We'll Grind that Axe for a Long LONG TIME". .

and

it happens to be a totally underrated song :x :fu:

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:40 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 am
Posts: 12556
That song is fucking excellentman, dont get me wrong i thnk its a fucking badass fucking track I didnt mean the :zzz: about the track itself, its edited because i made the original thred and i didntlike it for whatever reason awhile ago. That fucking song throws down, shouldnt you be in iraq or something or is that someone else or are you in iraq?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:17 am 
The females playing "top that" in this thread are dorks. :lol:

(minus Summers Eve) :tup:

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:33 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Bodhi's wetsuit
Roz wrote:
The females playing "top that" in this thread are dorks. :lol:

(minus Summers Eve) :tup:


:lol: I'm not a female goddammit. :x

I really need to change my name to "the artist formerly known as summers eve" :no:

_________________
seriousheavymetaller wrote:
Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:43 am 
summers_eve wrote:
Roz wrote:
The females playing "top that" in this thread are dorks. :lol:

(minus Summers Eve) :tup:


:lol: I'm not a female goddammit. :x

I really need to change my name to "the artist formerly known as summers eve" :no:


I meant that with the utmost affection! :)

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:56 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
summers_eve wrote:
Roz wrote:
The females playing "top that" in this thread are dorks. :lol:

(minus Summers Eve) :tup:


:lol: I'm not a female goddammit. :x

I really need to change my name to "the artist formerly known as summers eve" :no:



:lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:25 pm 
CONSPIRACY
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:32 pm
Posts: 42418
Location: Bohemian Grove
Lets see them tits.

_________________
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:15 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Posts: 1728
Location: Where Earth Ends& Hell Begins
Browns Town wrote:
Lets see them tits.

_________________
Suck me

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:28 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 125
Location: Right up your ass pissing you off!!
You are not worthy.

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]