I AM the law.

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
dead forever
Lynch Mob

I AM the law.

Post by dead forever »

On this here SPORTS forum, this is my yard and any of yall who think other wise will feel my wrath.

Anyway today was rather pleasant and i played some rugby which i enjoyed. Partly due to the feeling of my own ballsweat trickling down my leg to cool it off, and partly for the cold breeze over the medows. Anyone else play rugby?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

No Euro sports for me.
lolz
Bren
Grim

Re: I AM the law.

Post by Bren »

dead forever wrote: Anyway today was rather pleasant and i played some rugby which i enjoyed. Partly due to the feeling of my own ballsweat trickling down my leg to cool it off, and partly for the cold breeze over the medows. Anyone else play rugby?
I tried it in school once, but we got banned from the league after one match for beating the absolute fucking shit out of the other team, whcih was our objective from the start.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

:lol: I tried to play TOUCH rugby today (ie no contact) and it just didnt fucking work. I cant control my temper in a situation where i cant just run through cunts like a bulldoser.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

dead forever wrote: TOUCH rugby
:x :tdown:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Yeh exactly, would be good if chicks played it so i could feel them up though.
Area52
I will fuck you up

Post by Area52 »

touch rugby? You might as well have played man fucking another man. Either sound just as gay.
Jebodiah wrote:Tell him, Steve Dave.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

I did not enjoy it very much.
Dirty Sanchez
Waiter

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

everything about this thread sucks except me and bren.
DFG-Bert joined the zoo, Rob is in suspended animation, Tim rejoined Hatred, Greg got hit by a train, and Mike is still staring at the screen going WTF?

vulgarstrength - i want a bed that destroys faggots

http://www.lospendejos.com/
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:zzz:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:everything about this thread sucks
Especially your post count
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i play rugby. it's far and away the most enjoyable sport to watch.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Dirty Sanchez
Waiter

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Lager wrote:
wtf?!?! 45?????? goddamn i go away for 8 hours to help people move (and make $100 in the process) and you postwhore yer way up to where you are now??????

fuck you, man. i was already pissed the hell off after comin home and dealin with unnecessary shit. now im beyond pissed. fuck you asshole, fuck you.
DFG-Bert joined the zoo, Rob is in suspended animation, Tim rejoined Hatred, Greg got hit by a train, and Mike is still staring at the screen going WTF?

vulgarstrength - i want a bed that destroys faggots

http://www.lospendejos.com/
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Lager wrote:
wtf?!?! 45?????? goddamn i go away for 8 hours to help people move (and make $100 in the process) and you postwhore yer way up to where you are now??????

fuck you, man. i was already pissed the hell off after comin home and dealin with unnecessary shit. now im beyond pissed. fuck you asshole, fuck you.
:lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]