England Squad 2006

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

England Squad 2006

Post by trendkiller »

I didnt expect to see Theo Walcott called up, only 17 years old and never actually played a game in the premier league, still i think he could prove himself, young blood. Eriksson wants another Rooney. A young team with only 4 strikers though plus Rooney wont be ready until after the group stages and Owen fucked his foot up as well. No Ledley King as well. Still we have one if not the best mid field and solid defence. . So its going to Walcott and Crouch up front, a gangly gaint and an uncapped player, if it all goes to shit at least svens leaving anyway but i like that hes taken a gamble with the young guys that I think will pay off

Team is :
Robinson James, Green ; G Neville , Ferdinand , Terry, Cole , Campbell , Carragher , Bridge, Beckham , Carrick , Lampard , Gerrard , Hargreaves , Jenas , Downing , J Cole , Lennon , Rooney , Owen , Crouch , Walcott

On the bench:
Carson , Young , Reo-Coker , Defoe , Johnson

:aargh: C'MON ENGLAND :aargh:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

lolz
Area52
I will fuck you up

Post by Area52 »

i dont even know what sport you are referring to here. Croquet? Cricket?
not a fucking clue. :no:
Jebodiah wrote:Tell him, Steve Dave.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Where in the hell is Mike Pollitt?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

And why the fuck is Sol Campbell there? I hate that oaf.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

I know, I'm not totally convinced with the squad, especially with the decision not the send Wright-Phillips. Its an interesting game plan, but it shouldnt be tested at the world cup. Also only 4 strikers, I dont know how he justified that, seeing as owen and ROOOney wont even be fit until after the group stages
HELLSPAWN
Mouth For War

Post by HELLSPAWN »

Theo Walcott will score one spectacular goal in the preliminary round.
England will lose in the quarterfinals.
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand Binary & those who dont.
HELLSPAWN = God Of Emptiness
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

:zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.