Ortiz vs Shamrock Griffen vs Shamrock

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Ortiz vs Shamrock Griffen vs Shamrock

Post by dead forever »

Depending on which one of these fights goes down, whats your prediction?

Ortiz will probably decimate Ken unless he really has fucked up his leg that much, Griffen vs Ken wont be very entertaining because Shamrock isnt a very good striker, it would be good if they got to wrestling though. Either way Shamrock loses :lol:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Area52
I will fuck you up

Post by Area52 »

Shamrock Griffen will win.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Area52 wrote:Shamrock Griffen will win.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

:x
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Tonight on Ultimate Fighter, Ortiz and Shamrock get into an unnofficial scuff :tup:
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Avulsed wrote:Tonight on Ultimate Fighter, Ortiz and Shamrock get into an unnofficial scuff :tup:
Yes! Cool!

I think Ken genuinely hates him.

Post by Guest »

i remember when Tito first hit the scene as an unknown n00b whose only claim to fame was training with Tank Abbot, it still sounds funny to hear him referred to as a "veteran of the octagon" :lol:
Cornholious Boonester
Hail Dimebag

Post by Cornholious Boonester »

Area52 wrote:Shamrock Griffen will win.
:lol: fucking stupid ass
[quote="A.C. Slater"][color=violet]punches the absolute fucking shit out of the locker[/color][/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Avulsed wrote:Tonight on Ultimate Fighter, Ortiz and Shamrock get into an unnofficial scuff :tup:
Was that when Tito was being a cocky faggot so Ken got all pissed off, but nothing actually happened? Also, I wanted Solomon to beat Rory.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Lager wrote:
Was that when Tito was being a cocky faggot so Ken got all pissed off, but nothing actually happened? Also, I wanted Solomon to beat Rory.
Yeah, Shamrock would have crushed him if it actually went through, but Ortiz was just being a smart mouth and it didn't really go anywhere. I hate hearing Ortiz gloat about being Ken a while back, even though Shamrock was injured with a broken leg I think it was :zzz:

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Avulsed wrote:
Lager wrote:
Yeah, Shamrock would have crushed him if it actually went through, but Ortiz was just being a smart mouth and it didn't really go anywhere. I hate hearing Ortiz gloat about being Ken a while back, even though Shamrock was injured with a broken leg I think it was :zzz:
Tito is mostly all talk. Just ask Couture :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

To be fair Shamrock is completely past his prime. And it seems Ortiz is past his prime now too, not that he was amazing in the first place. Seeing Chuck kick fuck out of him was the best day of my life.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dead forever wrote:To be fair Shamrock is completely past his prime. And it seems Ortiz is past his prime now too, not that he was amazing in the first place. Seeing Chuck kick fuck out of him was the best day of my life.
:tup: :lol:
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Couture spanking the fuck out of Ortiz ruled :lol: Shamrock is still tough as fuck. I see him annihilating Ortiz.