basketball bloopers

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

basketball bloopers

Post by Edna Bodine »

anyone else here collect home videos of basketball bloopers? shit like people crashing into one another, getting hit in the face with a basketball or smashing the glass behind the net, montaged together with silly music? i like this kind of thing.

i also collect hockey fight videos.

sports blooper collections are much better than actual sporting events, who's with me?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Link? :roll:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

My grandpa watches ski tournaments just to see people crash into fences.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Zivi wrote:My grandpa watches ski tournaments just to see people crash into fences.
:lol:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Neslepaks
Lynch Mob

Post by Neslepaks »

Zivi wrote:My grandpa watches ski tournaments just to see people crash into fences.
So do I. Seriously.