people only liked Damageplan because of Vinnie and Dime

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Muffin wrote:I feel this should be in someone's sig.
Done.
Getcha Hate!
vinniesfollower
n0ob

Post by vinniesfollower »

:lol:
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

Post by dim3bag|darrell »

i havent heard damageplan, someone told me that they sound like black label society, marilyn manson, brand new sin and drowning pool. is this true??
Where the fuck have u been? :lol:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

walking_ash wrote:
Muffin wrote:I feel this should be in someone's sig.
Done.
I am now in two sigs! (that I know of)

I feel like pooping.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Oh, really?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Post pics of your soiled pants.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

PhilCore wrote:Oh, really?
Three! huzzah!

Revolver, i'll show you on webcam! teehee!
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Goatse
Creampuff

Post by Goatse »

i liked it because of pat
Please visit my fan site. Stop Censorship!!!
http://sam.zoy.org/fun/goatse/
Austria-Rocker
Creampuff

Post by Austria-Rocker »

Hey come on SJR and Damageplan kick fuckin' ass you son of a bitch! :fu:
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Austria-Rocker wrote:you son of a bitch! :fu:
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
Dime_333
Creampuff

Post by Dime_333 »

Fuck yeah. It's my 1st post. SJR are watered down. If Phil didn't say 1,2,3,4 on the start of every fucking song then they would be ok. Damageplan rocked the house and every fucker in here knows it. Pat is 10 times the singer Phil could ever be. Everytime i watch a bootleg of Pantera sometimes i have to hide my face cos i'm embarrassed to see Phil make a complete fuck of himself by being a dumbass. It's fucking sad.

Ain't no candy!!!

Post by Guest »

Dime_333 wrote:Fuck yeah. It's my 1st post. SJR are watered down. If Phil didn't say 1,2,3,4 on the start of every fucking song then they would be ok. Damageplan rocked the house and every fucker in here knows it. Pat is 10 times the singer Phil could ever be. Everytime i watch a bootleg of Pantera sometimes i have to hide my face cos i'm embarrassed to see Phil make a complete fuck of himself by being a dumbass. It's fucking sad.

Ain't no candy!!!

normally i would pick out the outrageously funny part, but damn.....goldmine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dime_333
Creampuff

Post by Dime_333 »

damn i had hope someone would be all pissed off...lol
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Dime_333 wrote:damn i had hope someone would be all pissed off...lol
lolz
lolz
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Damageplan and SJR both suck, but Dime and Vinnie are still better than that heroin filled cum guzzling faggotfuck Phil Anselhomo. And you're all stupid.
They call me rubberneck!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Wrong.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Revolver wrote:Wrong.
No, not wrong son. Phils a scumbaggo of epic proportions, he has absolutely no class.
They call me rubberneck!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

I'm not disgreeing with the fact that hes a complete and utter egotistical prat, but hes a successful musician. And I have enjoyed his projects more than anything Dime or Vinnie has produced.
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

You have to admit soul bleed is a good song by damageplan though.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Revolver wrote:I'm not disgreeing with the fact that hes a complete and utter egotistical prat, but hes a successful musician. And I have enjoyed his projects more than anything Dime or Vinnie has produced.
Caged in a Rage :fur: :x
greatsouthern trendkill
Creampuff

Post by greatsouthern trendkill »

fuck that shit damage plan kicked ass he soubded nothing like phil in my head total differnt that like saying the guy from machin head sounds like the guys from mastodon just not the same damageplan kicked ass so did sjr and down :tup:
yeah
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

Dime_333 wrote:Fuck yeah. It's my 1st post. SJR are watered down. If Phil didn't say 1,2,3,4 on the start of every fucking song then they would be ok. Damageplan rocked the house and every fucker in here knows it. Pat is 10 times the singer Phil could ever be. Everytime i watch a bootleg of Pantera sometimes i have to hide my face cos i'm embarrassed to see Phil make a complete fuck of himself by being a dumbass. It's fucking sad.

Ain't no candy!!!
nah... phil was made to sing for vinnie and dime.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

greatsouthern trendkill wrote:fuck that shit damage plan kicked ass he soubded nothing like phil in my head total differnt that like saying the guy from machin head sounds like the guys from mastodon just not the same damageplan kicked ass so did sjr and down :tup:
some damage plan is ok..but most sounds generic and as hell or a bunch of noise no talent...some down is alright.. first down was cool..the second album sucked was fake down lol.

superjoint ritual are horrible
StephaniJo
Creampuff

Post by StephaniJo »

I have to disagree. Though both bands did not live to the potential of greatness we all know they were capable of, their cohesiveness in the invention of something creative is definitly something to recognize and dually admire. Maybe some feel that they were not that great because they are allowing Pantera, the father of all these side projects and/or afterbands to overshadow the ears of the fans, creating a wall, if you will, that blocks the ability to hear the music for what its worth. Course what do I know, I leave for the military in a couple months so many would say that my opinion is one to write off, since our *opinion not allowed due to Presidential Bill titled Patriot Act*

Im going to miss civilian life.....
And Dimebag!

Post by Guest »

StephaniJo wrote:I have to disagree. Though both bands did not live to the potential of greatness we all know they were capable of, their cohesiveness in the invention of something creative is definitly something to recognize and dually admire. Maybe some feel that they were not that great because they are allowing Pantera, the father of all these side projects and/or afterbands to overshadow the ears of the fans, creating a wall, if you will, that blocks the ability to hear the music for what its worth. Course what do I know, I leave for the military in a couple months so many would say that my opinion is one to write off, since our *opinion not allowed due to Presidential Bill titled Patriot Act*

And Dimebag!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

StephaniJo wrote:Course what do I know, I leave for the military in a couple months so many would say that my opinion is one to write off, since our *opinion not allowed due to Presidential Bill titled Patriot Act*

And Dimebag!
Post pics of your boobs before you go get blown up over some bullshit.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

Post by Guest »

ahaha BT's barnstorming the Sports Forum. does not reflect well on the freezone. :lol:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

PhilCore wrote:ahaha BT's barnstorming the Sports Forum. does not reflect well on the freezone. :lol:
I am so sleepless and so baored. it's been an hour since I last got a text message from Jessye and I'm worried sick about her.

I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

Post by Guest »

marriage is so special!
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Post by Pantera-Trendkiller »

both bands shit on anything anyone on this board could ever devise...

so everyone, fuck up. thankyou.

:hit:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Pantera-Trendkiller wrote:both bands shit on anything anyone on this board could ever devise...

so everyone, fuck up. thankyou.

:hit:
Fuck what up?

heavy_metal_rulz15
Creampuff

Post by heavy_metal_rulz15 »

damageplan doesnt even sound close to black label society, drowning pool or marilyn manson
ive never heard brand new sin though so i couldnt comment on that one
SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

heavy_metal_rulz15 wrote:damageplan doesnt even sound close to black label society, drowning pool or marilyn manson
i agree with you. however, this post leads me to believe youre about 12 years old. oh yeah, zakk wylde is a homo.
rObsessed!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Brandon wrote:
heavy_metal_rulz15 wrote:damageplan doesnt even sound close to black label society, drowning pool or marilyn manson
i agree with you. however, this post leads me to believe youre about 12 years old. oh yeah, zakk wylde is a homo.
I think he's 15
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.

Post by Guest »

Brandon wrote:
i agree with you.
i find this amazing, as i don't even understand what point is being made here, at all.

does the person hold the latter three bands on a pedestal to which the first pales in comparison (not realizing that all four are in fact total rubbish) - or should it be read as "doesn't even sound close to as bad as" - or is it just an abstract statement of dissimilarity devoid of any context? teach me stupidese, Brandon! :?
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

you think too much
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know

Post by Guest »

Bodom J wrote:you think too much
so you understood it?
Aretnap
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Aretnap »

Revolver wrote:No. You just have bad taste in music and Vinnie is a fat shit.
no
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Damageplan still sucks.

oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

IFryKids wrote:Damageplan still sucks.
:tup: