Sepultura

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Sepultura

Post by Amy »

Did Phil ever sing instead of Max for a Sepultura tour? I didn't think so, but there are people telling me different.
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

tell them that they're a bunch of assholes
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

No, sadly Phil has never appeared with Sepultura..

Actually now that you mention it though....That would be pretty killer to see Phil guesting on a Sepultura cd..

But no, Phil has never sung for Sepultura....you, or your friend or whoever told you, might have been thinking of the show at Castle Donington in '96 that they played without Max..featuring a whole bunch of guest musicians...No Phil there..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

at one of the monsters of rock gigs max had to cancel because his step son died that day, instead of sepultura pulling out andreas done vocals and i believe phil and rob flynn helped on a few songs.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

dead forever wrote:at one of the monsters of rock gigs max had to cancel because his step son died that day, instead of sepultura pulling out andreas done vocals and i believe phil and rob flynn helped on a few songs.
Yeah, Andreas...I dunno about Rob Flynn...Evan from Biohazard stepped in...But I have never heard about Phil stepping in..If this was the case...wow....ill check it out

EDIT: I've read through some archived topics on the sepultura board i usually frequent...there's no mention of Phil...In fact the only confirmed lead vocalist other than Andreas Kisser was Evan from Biohazard and thats about it..Apparently the entire show has not surfaced but from what has and what people know, it was mainly only Andreas and Evan..
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Fantomas wrote:tell them that they're a bunch of assholes
:lol:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Swampy
Creampuff

Post by Swampy »

Phil did jam with them onstage for a couple songs once..theres shitty bootleg quality video of it,i'll see if i still got it.

i'll upload it tomorrow..
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

dead forever wrote:at one of the monsters of rock gigs max had to cancel because his step son died that day, instead of sepultura pulling out andreas done vocals and i believe phil and rob flynn helped on a few songs.
that was at Monsters of Rock 1996, Pantera played there in 1994, Phil did not sing that day, because they weren't there, neither were Machine Head for that matter