Think Down will reform...

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Southern Black Metal
Cowboy From Hell

Think Down will reform...

Post by Southern Black Metal »

... now that Phil has lost his meal ticket with Pantera?
"Look, I smoked out a fucking pop metal fan.....What the fuck is this?....Who the fuck are you?...You heard me right." - nigelfoo

peace from the southeast, my last breath in the goddamn southwest -SBM
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

No.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Eventually, yes.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

And he didn't "lose" shit with Pantera. He left the band in the first place, remember?
Southern Black Metal
Cowboy From Hell

Browns Town wrote:And he didn't "lose" shit with Pantera. He left the band in the first place, remember?

Im refering to when he shot his big mouth off in the UK media and influenced a homicidal maniac to end 5 peoples lives
"Look, I smoked out a fucking pop metal fan.....What the fuck is this?....Who the fuck are you?...You heard me right." - nigelfoo

xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

That guy didn't have a computer and the article wasn't released here yet except on the internet... The only person that influenced that guy to do what he did was his mother.

Reason 1. For not having an abortion.
Reason 2. For not raising him right.
Reason 3. Aiding his Paranoid Skitzophreia through out his whole life by not seeking help early on.
Reason 3. Not making sure her kid was taking his perscribed meds after the Marines discharged him for his Paranoid Skitzophrenia.
Reason 4. For buying her paranoid skitzophrenic son a gun!!!!!!!!!!

Need I go on?
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
Southern Black Metal
Cowboy From Hell

xxx_viola_xxx wrote:That guy didn't have a computer and the article wasn't released here yet except on the internet... The only person that influenced that guy to do what he did was his mother.

Reason 3. Aiding his Paranoid Skitzophreia through out his whole life by not seeking help early on.
Reason 3. Not making sure her kid was taking his perscribed meds after the Marines discharged him for his Paranoid Skitzophrenia.

Need I go on?
No he was quoted in print media in the UK, your reasons for the condition of the individual is the foundation for his actions, lastly how do you know what he read before he got capped?

xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

Southern Black Metal wrote:
xxx_viola_xxx wrote:That guy didn't have a computer and the article wasn't released here yet except on the internet... The only person that influenced that guy to do what he did was his mother.

Need I go on?
No he was quoted in print media in the UK, your reasons for the condition of the individual is the foundation for his actions, lastly how do you know what he read before he got capped?
You didn't read my first sentance correctly, if you did then you didn't comprehend it. The article was posted on the Metal Hammer site and on Blabbermouth.net. It wasn't printed on paper here in the USA (at the time). Only on the internet. Police say he did not have a computer in his apartment when they conducted a secrch, so how would he have seen the article? Perhaps he new someone that had a computer but the police, friends, family and aquaintances say he was a loner that hung out by himself at a restraunt near his home and that tattoo parlor. People say that Phil is the one to blame because of what he said... I blame the mother for the previously stated reasons.
Last edited by xxx_viola_xxx on Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

I seriously doubt Phil is even thinking about playing music at
this point.The death of Dimebag really shook the world that is
Pantera.Including Phil.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Southern Black Metal wrote: lastly how do you know what he read before he got capped?
I could turn around and ask you the same question. You can blame Phil, or the gun, or his mom, or the makers of the gun, or the Marines or the security or your mama. It's Nathan Gales fault.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

Southern Black Metal wrote:
Browns Town wrote:And he didn't "lose" shit with Pantera. He left the band in the first place, remember?

Im refering to when he shot his big mouth off in the UK media and influenced a homicidal maniac to end 5 peoples lives
stupid fuck, only one to blame is the sick cunt with the gun
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Probably not while he can finance his smack habit in SJR.
Fucking_hostile
Creampuff

Fuck you losers

Post by Fucking_hostile »

im sick of all you stupid mother fuckers talking shit about phil how can you call yourselves pantera fans phil is pantera there is no vocalists who compares to him if you dis phil why dont you fuck off nathan gale was a pysco if he was still alive id kill him it wasnt phils fault you cant be around someone that long and animosity not build up phil was pissed at dime cause he told the media phil was on herion whether he was or not thats his business and the whole fucking world didnt need to know i think anyone would be equally pissed so think what your saying before you start to bitch i love pantera and no one is to blame but guy loving nathan gale
A bout of deep depression. Cant seem to move it forward. My lying eyes lie awake. Not sure what im after.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

Settle down and pull the corncob out of your ass Nebraska.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Can a brutha get a period in there somewhere? :lol:
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

Browns Town wrote:
Southern Black Metal wrote: lastly how do you know what he read before he got capped?
I could turn around and ask you the same question. You can blame Phil, or the gun, or his mom, or the makers of the gun, or the Marines or the security or your mama. It's Nathan Gales fault.
troo...people shouldn't turn that shit around just cause phil talked some shit and people hadn't heard any pantera for a while. grow the fuck up people. and to bt, amen brotha.
razorkill666
n0ob

Re: Fuck you losers

Post by razorkill666 »

Fucking_hostile wrote:im sick of all you stupid mother fuckers talking shit about phil how can you call yourselves pantera fans phil is pantera there is no vocalists who compares to him if you dis phil why dont you fuck off nathan gale was a pysco if he was still alive id kill him it wasnt phils fault you cant be around someone that long and animosity not build up phil was pissed at dime cause he told the media phil was on herion whether he was or not thats his business and the whole fucking world didnt need to know i think anyone would be equally pissed so think what your saying before you start to bitch i love pantera and no one is to blame but guy loving nathan gale
:lol: this guy's inbred fo 'sho
R.I.P Dime
Razorkill-Playing deans 'til the end!
Dark Rum
Creampuff

Re: Think Down will reform...

Post by Dark Rum »

Southern Black Metal wrote:... now that Phil has lost his meal ticket with Pantera?

I'd be happy to see Down reform.........but I doubt it will happen. Phil will start something else off in his own time. :skull:
"One hand on the bottle, the other a shaking fist!"
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

I'm tired of people talking about Phil "running his mouth about Dimebag." Dime and Vinnie ran their fair share of shit talk through the media too, remember them calling SJR "Super Armdope Ritual"?

And Nebraska, holy hell man. You make p0rt look comprehendable. :lol: :fag:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Jeremiah Devil
Creampuff

Re: Fuck you losers

Post by Jeremiah Devil »

Fucking_hostile wrote:im sick of all you stupid mother fuckers talking shit about phil how can you call yourselves pantera fans phil is pantera there is no vocalists who compares to him if you dis phil why dont you fuck off nathan gale was a pysco if he was still alive id kill him it wasnt phils fault you cant be around someone that long and animosity not build up phil was pissed at dime cause he told the media phil was on herion whether he was or not thats his business and the whole fucking world didnt need to know i think anyone would be equally pissed so think what your saying before you start to bitch i love pantera and no one is to blame but guy loving nathan gale
I MISS PANTRA THEY WERE EVERYTHING TO ME !!! SO STOP BITCHIN BACK AND FORTH AND CHECK OUT www.hellcore.us HEAR THIER INFLUENCE IN OUR MUSIC AND VIEW OUR TRIBUTE TO DIMES!!!!!!
JEREMIAH DEVIL(HELL CORE VOCALS)
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

:lol:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

woah :lol:
WARZONE ELECTRIC
Trendkiller

Post by WARZONE ELECTRIC »

I've read from METAL MIKE from the SJR board (on damageplan.net) that there will eventually be a Down 3 :tup: First they will have to get a different label,but they should have no problem :tup:
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:I've read from METAL MIKE from the SJR board (on damageplan.net) that there will eventually be a Down 3 :tup: First they will have to get a different label,but they should have no problem :tup:
Maddafack!

You serious!? AHMAGAD! That would`ve kicked ass!

i doubt it though..........
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by WARZONE ELECTRIC »

MARDUK wrote:
WARZONE ELECTRIC wrote:I've read from METAL MIKE from the SJR board (on damageplan.net) that there will eventually be a Down 3 :tup: First they will have to get a different label,but they should have no problem :tup:
Maddafack!

You serious!? AHMAGAD! That would`ve kicked ass!

i doubt it though..........
I haven't been on the SJR board lately,but check the "general" section of damageplan.net "for all the Down fans" :tup:
Junkie0423
n0ob

Martin Mull

Post by Junkie0423 »

Terminated.Image
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

down rules.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Jeremiah Devil
Creampuff

WHO?

Post by Jeremiah Devil »

WHO DID YOU SMOKE OUT? www.myspace.com/underone
JEREMIAH DEVIL(HELL CORE VOCALS)
Southern Black Metal
Cowboy From Hell

It pleases me to let all of you know that I was right Down is going to reform and put out a new album now that Phil has lost his meal ticket