Some People Need to have their teeth kicked in.

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Necrophiliac
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Necrophiliac »

Amy wrote:So what board are you going to go whine at next?

I hear Backstreet Boys are back together. Maybe someone there will care. :tup:
Tits please :tup:
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Necrophiliac wrote:

:tdown:
Necrophiliac
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Necrophiliac »

Amy wrote:
Necrophiliac wrote:

:tdown:
:x
SHEROCKER
I will fuck you up

Post by SHEROCKER »

[quote="High Underground"]You guys are a disgrace to real Pantera fans.

If your too much of a pussy to take a stand when someone is out of line and pisses you off, then you guys need to trade in your Pantera albums for the Cat Stevens collection. Internet or not, I do get pissed when people bash Dimebag and talk about how much they loved it when he got shot. I have every right to feel that way, just as you have every right to sit and talk shit about me for caring. Fuck you bitches, and since you enjoyed my "wiitty" Chappele reference earlier I will leave you with this message
Image[/quote

If by some small miracle this asshole returns, this message is for you-fuck face!
YOU ARE NOT GETTING SHIT FOR THE ACTUAL ACTION OF YOU DEFENDING DIME; YOU DUMB FUCK ARE GETTING SHIT FOR COMING HERE FROM THE FUCKING STONE PLACE YOU WERE AT. WHY SHOULD ANYONE GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY? SO ACTUALLY MOTHER FUCKER YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED! NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO HEAR YOU FUCKING RANT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO ANYONE HERE. IT'S PRETTY MUCH YOUR GODDAM FAULT FOR BEING SOMEWHERE YOU BELONG!!! SO TO THINK YOU CAN COME HERE FROM WHEREVER AND THE FUCK AND COMPLAIN. YOU HAVE LOST WHATEVER BRAIN YOU HAD DIP SHIT! GO BACK HOME, WHEREVER AND THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

It appears that our little boy is growing into a little man..
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
aldog
#1 Aussie

Re: Some People Need to have their teeth kicked in.

Post by aldog »

High Underground wrote::fur: It usually takes a lot to really piss me off, but this mother fucker did it. He calls himself Kenny Rogers Roasters and he posts on the Queens of the Stoneage board.

This motherfucker said that Dimebag was a piece of shit and he thinks its funny that he got shot. He said he just wished that guy would have gotten Phil too.

So of course I defended Dime, Phil, and Pantera to the bitter end but he just pissed me off so fucking bad I wanna bash his fucking skull in. So I have decided to start hanging around these boards instead.

I like the Queens of the Stoneage, I think they are an awesome band. But a lot of their fans are fucking complete pricks. Most of them are from Europe and Canada on the board and they sit and bash Americans constantly, then they start talking shit about Dime. Fuck that board.

These forums seem a lot cooler, but I just think it would be funny if a bunch of people from these boards flooded their board for a day. Just to piss those fuckers off.

Sorry for ranting, but that pissed me off.
:lol:
Walnut 2 wrote:Stop saying Metallica.
Wez
Welshnigger

Re: Some People Need to have their teeth kicked in.

Post by Wez »

He's put multiple people in hospital over the past 9 years in the name of this great band, show some respect!
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple