PHILIP ANSELMO Performs PANTERA's 'Walk' With HAARP

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

PHILIP ANSELMO Performs PANTERA's 'Walk' With HAARP

Post by Hailblaze »

footage of Philip Anselmo (DOWN, PANTERA, SUPERJOINT RITUAL, ARSON ANTHEM) performing the PANTERA classic "Walk" with HAARP on January 30, 2011 at the Exit/In in Nashville, Tennessee can be viewed below.

Former PANTERA and current HELLYEAH drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott told Russian web site Darkside that it's "asinine" to think that PANTERA could be reactivated without his brother, late guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott. Asked about speculation that PANTERA could be launched again with a different guitarist, Vinnie said, "It's ridiculous. Dime was such a huge part of it; it would be just completely asinine to even consider that. I think it's pretty disrespectful from people to even suggest it. He left an amazing legacy and it's gonna be left untouched, it's beautiful, it's pristine and I wanna leave it that way . . . the history of PANTERA speaks for itself."

Discussing where such speculation had come from, Vinnie added, "Might've been some other clowns that used to be in that band, but not me."

"Dimebag" Darrell was shot to death by disturbed gunman Nathan Gale on December 8, 2004 at a nightclub in Columbus, Ohio, where the Abbotts were performing with their post-PANTERA act, DAMAGEPLAN.

PANTERA broke up in 2002, and Vinnie remains on non-speaking terms with Anselmo. It's been reported that Vinnie believes certain comments Anselmo made about Dimebag in the press following PANTERA's split might have incited Gale, who was upset over the band's break-up, to target Dimebag.

A deluxe 20th anniversary reissue of PANTERA's classic 1990 album, "Cowboys From Hell", was released last fall.

Vinnie Paul Abbott continues to tour with HELLYEAH in support of their second album, "Stampede".
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Re: PHILIP ANSELMO Performs PANTERA's 'Walk' With HAARP

Post by Eibon »

yeah posted it in the freezone, delete that perhaps.

very cool anyways! bald an all
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Post subject: 1992
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Looks like I posted it here first. Maybe you should delete your thread.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

That's what i meant. Can i do that myself nowadays?
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Im just being combative. Good enough crap for 2 threads IMO.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

It's haarp, lowercase. HAARP is a US military global weapon.
Suns out, guns out!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

so this caused an earthquake? hellllllyeahhhhhhhhh
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

The New World Order has obviously gotten to Anselmo. Look at how he acts towards the jew media now. He's all nice and appears on VH1 and stuff. He even has a mini version of HAARP which is disguised as the band haarp (get it?) at his disposal. I've even heard him say that the singer can control a crowd with his voice, basically admitting to mind control.
Suns out, guns out!
monotheist
Hail Dimebag

Post by monotheist »

I posted this video in the free zone a month ago.
BroDude
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BroDude »

What if Rex was behind it all?
I am the BroDude
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

Bar Rat wrote:The New World Order has obviously gotten to Anselmo. Look at how he acts towards the jew media now. He's all nice and appears on VH1 and stuff. He even has a mini version of HAARP which is disguised as the band haarp (get it?) at his disposal. I've even heard him say that the singer can control a crowd with his voice, basically admitting to mind control.
:lol:
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

Why can't anyone play this fucking song right? And these dumbfuck bloggers need to stop asking stupid fucking questions about a pantera reunion.
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.