Pantera's tour requests

Talk about anything Pantera related....
BaptizedBurning
I will fuck you up

Pantera's tour requests

Post by BaptizedBurning »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstaget ... era_1.html

:lol: They just wanted tons of booze off stage, tons of booze on stage, 350 plastic cups, and Taco Bell 15 minutes before the end of the show.
"When I die and see god, I'm gonna say...shit..."
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Re: Pantera's tour requests

Post by Tyson »

Woes me
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

fuckin a
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Jagged Ice Powerade :tup:

RIP
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

ARBYS.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Fuck Henry Rollins and his pretentious bullshit. If I'm a rock star, I'm going treat the road crew like shit and they are going to like it.
Suns out, guns out!
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

It wasn't written by him, it was directed at him.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

:lol:

troll
Woes me
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

Bar Rat wrote:Fuck Henry Rollins and his pretentious bullshit. If I'm a rock star, I'm going treat the road crew like shit and they are going to like it.
That's the point though, what type of person are you?

One who respects people or expects others to respect you?

Do unto others
Woes me
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Bar Rat wrote:Fuck Henry Rollins and his pretentious bullshit. If I'm a rock star, I'm going treat the road crew like shit and they are going to like it.
I agree. Fuck that commie bullshit. Also I bet vinnie paul accounted for at least half of that taco bell order.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Tyson wrote:

Do unto others
Dude...if I won the lottery and got "Fuck you!" money....I'd be a real prick to anybody that got in my way on anything.
Suns out, guns out!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fuck henry rollins. if it wasn't for the bands, the stage crew wouldn't have a fucking job.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

DBS wrote:fuck henry rollins. if it wasn't for the bands, the stage crew wouldn't have a fucking job.
Exactly. Lowly peons who perform menial labor are a dime a dozen, whereas rock stars with musical talent (or at the very least, enough popularity to draw a crowd) are not. The performers are who the fans pay to see, period. They command the higher salary simply because they are a much rarer and more indispensable commodity. It's a lot harder to put asses in seats than it is to build a seat, and there will always be guys willing to build the seats for chump change.

Simple economics, folks. Someone needs to explain this to Mr. Rollins.
!
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

Uh it's about common human decency, you guys sound like the type that would support Pol Pot, who cares, he has charisma and power, who cares how many he kills, there are plenty more.
Woes me
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Tyson wrote:Uh it's about common human decency, you guys sound like the type that would support Pol Pot, who cares, he has charisma and power, who cares how many he kills, there are plenty more.
i'm all for common courtesy, but putting up that kind of message tars all performers with the same brush.

i'm sure there's not a message in the staff room saying 'dear stage hands, be kind and helpful to the acts. don't treat them like shit because they earn more money than you. if it wasn't for them you wouldn't have a job, so be grateful that they are playing here.'

i'm not saying there aren't musicians with egos, but that kind of message has a detrimental effect imo.
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

DBS wrote:
Tyson wrote:Uh it's about common human decency, you guys sound like the type that would support Pol Pot, who cares, he has charisma and power, who cares how many he kills, there are plenty more.
i'm all for common courtesy, but putting up that kind of message tars all performers with the same brush.

i'm sure there's not a message in the staff room saying 'dear stage hands, be kind and helpful to the acts. don't treat them like shit because they earn more money than you. if it wasn't for them you wouldn't have a job, so be grateful that they are playing here.'

i'm not saying there aren't musicians with egos, but that kind of message has a detrimental effect imo.
No no no no, these blokes see a ton of act's, some rockstar wannabe comes in and kicks up a stink? They might not even know who he is, music isn't everything, he treats the acts like shit just because, I mean come on, they still earn the same wage (hail unions) and they want to act like rock gods? perhaps 2 years ago they were sitting in their bedroom mapping out a song on a keyboard? These blokes do not deserve special treatment, they are you and I, they might be earning a packet but honestly, they are human, they should be treated as such.
Woes me
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i completely agree, but if you need a sign to get that message across then it's fucking stupid. at least those guys will get to find out who are the sincere, genuine bands and who are the egotistical fuckers. it pains me when i see 'please be polite to customers' in work. it's as if my employer needs to remind me not to be a cunt. 'please do not abuse the driver' on buses. oh cool, remind me because some other bellend has no respect. the people who are likely to act rudely are not going to give a shit if a sign tells them not to.
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

But musicians seem the most likely to be reminded, prove me wrong!
Woes me
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Tyson wrote:But musicians seem the most likely to be reminded, prove me wrong!
i'm a musician :cool:
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

Tyson wrote:Uh it's about common human decency,
What? :|

Sounds like some fucking gay, hippy concept to me.
Tyson wrote:you guys sound like the type that would support Pol Pot, who cares, he has charisma and power, who cares how many he kills, there are plenty more.
Exactly!
!
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

DBS wrote:
Tyson wrote:But musicians seem the most likely to be reminded, prove me wrong!
i'm a musician :cool:
Really :shock:
Woes me
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

I'm a rock star. I treat the stage help decently.
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Mobile Blaze
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Mobile Blaze »

Bar Rat wrote:
Tyson wrote:

Do unto others
Dude...if I won the lottery and got "Fuck you!" money....I'd be a real prick to anybody that got in my way on anything.
Powerball is over 200 mil, I could use some fuck you money right about now!
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

TerryToughCunt wrote:
DBS wrote:fuck henry rollins. if it wasn't for the bands, the stage crew wouldn't have a fucking job.
Exactly. Lowly peons who perform menial labor are a dime a dozen, whereas rock stars with musical talent (or at the very least, enough popularity to draw a crowd) are not. The performers are who the fans pay to see, period. They command the higher salary simply because they are a much rarer and more indispensable commodity. It's a lot harder to put asses in seats than it is to build a seat, and there will always be guys willing to build the seats for chump change.

Simple economics, folks. Someone needs to explain this to Mr. Rollins.
I'm not gonna take shit from some kid at Sonic's because he deep fries a mean fucking corn dog. Makes no difference what they do or how much they make, if they want to treat the fans who paid to give a fuck about them like shit that is perfectly acceptable. But not 3rd parties just doing their jobs. The issue is fans who treat these fucks like gods and hang on their every word, fellating their egos. I don't give a fuck about your opinion on Bush, economics or how fucking hardcore your soft knuckled ass thinks you are. You're getting paid to perform so shut the fuck up and dance.
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

See how far you get with that attitude, peon.
!
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

To the moon.
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.