down ass chic
Far Beyond Driven

PANTERA ON VINYL

Post by down ass chic »

"Cowboys from Hell"
"Vulgar Display of Power"
"Far Beyond Driven"

http://www.theprp.com/2010/02/23/news/p ... for-march/

The planned onslaught of Pantera reissues will soon kick off with what looks to be a new greatest hits collection set to be the first out of the gate. Due out through Atlantic/Warner on March 30th is a new compilation titled “1990-2000: A Decade Of Domination“. No further details have been revealed as to what the offering will feature as of yet.

Meanwhile, vinyl reissues of “Cowboys From Hell“, “Vulgar Display Of Power” and “Far Beyond Driven” have all been scheduled for an April 17th release date. As previously reported, a 20th anniversary edition of “Cowboys From Hell” is also due out later this year and will feature a new mastering job, bonus tracks and new artwork.

:PP: :PP: :PP:
any streetwise sonofabitch knows dont fuck with this.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

hey
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

what a cash in its just a shitty version of the '03 greatest hits and its exclusive to wal-mart
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Chopped and screwed.
Getcha Hate!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

gay
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Bobbie Ann Mason
n0ob

Post by Bobbie Ann Mason »

I hate this reissue and vinyl shit. Have you checked how much a vinyl record costs these days? Fuckin 30 bucks is the norm :fu:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

then don't buy it :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bobbie Ann Mason
n0ob

Post by Bobbie Ann Mason »

Bren wrote:then don't buy it :zzz:
A dipshit like you would know?
Dimebag_Dave
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimebag_Dave »

Bobbie Ann Mason wrote:
A dipshit like you would know?
Would know what?! Not to buy a vinyl record? Shutup Leroy. :fu:
[color=#FF00FF][/color]Slappa' Da Bass
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Izzy wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
down ass chic
Far Beyond Driven

Re: PANTERA ON VINYL

Post by down ass chic »

the Pantera records are out !!! :shock:
any streetwise sonofabitch knows dont fuck with this.
cbok
Far Beyond Driven

Post by cbok »

Post pics of your gaping anus ^^^
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

hey
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

down ass chic wrote:the Pantera records are out !!! :shock:
i want my penis in your vagina
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Re:

Post by TerryToughCunt »

Don't tell me what to do, faggot! You want a fucking bashed in face?? :aargh:
!
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

shut up, Terrance.
JEW wrote:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Dimebag-Darrell/172364059446349?ref=hl
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

White Boy wrote:shut up, Terrance.
You want one too?? I seriously caught a plane to Ireland and bashed his face in. No joke. Ask him.
!
PaNtErAaReGoDs
Creampuff

Post by PaNtErAaReGoDs »

TerryToughCunt wrote:
You want one too?? I seriously caught a plane to Ireland and bashed his face in. No joke. Ask him.
yeah right.
SDMF!!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

srsly, it fuckin hurts
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

down ass chic wrote:the Pantera records are out !!! :shock:
Are they available on .45? Then you could look as cool as this bitch.

:tdown:
"My hat blew off, daddy!"
"I hope your goddamn head was in it!"
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

PaNtErAaReGoDs wrote:
TerryToughCunt wrote:
yeah right.
Way to call bullshit on terry tough cunt, dickface.
Getcha Hate!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

What's this track 'The Will To Survive'? I've got the CFH demos but on that it's just called Intro and it's that track with no vocals that they played at the start of the 1990 and again on the 2001 tours
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

PHILIP ANSELMO: 'I Haven't Bought Clothes In, Like, F**king 28 Years' - July 21, 2010
Invisible Oranges recently conducted an interview with Philip Anselmo (DOWN, PANTERA, SUPERJOINT RITUAL, ARSON ANTHEM). A few excerpts from the chat follow below.

Invisible Oranges: How is New Orleans doing now with the oil spill?

Anselmo: We ain't seen the fuckin' beginning of the repercussion. I think the tip is fuckin' rearin' its head, but how can it not? There's fucking crude spilling out right as we speak here on this motherfuckin' phone. What can I do about it? What can anybody really do about it? Go to the fuckin' water and clean animals and birds? It's not solving the fucking problem. This right here, this knife in Mother Earth is [a] bleeding fucking wound in our planet, which in my book is God, by all rights. You got God stabbed in the fuckin' heart. And it's bleeding. We have not even begun to see the miserable ramifi-fucking-cations of this fucking particular disaster yet. Shit, hurricane season hasn't really even moved in. As a matter of fact, by the time the next year rolls around, everything on the Gulf Coast — not just New Orleans, but the entire… it's not even a tri-state area; you lump Texas and everything into this fuckin' thing, anything that can be affected by this Gulf — and you blow in fuckin' oil all over the motherfuckin' every standing structure… let a big hurricane roll through and blow oil all over every tree, house, car, fuckin' animal, oh my god – and let it dry up for a fuckin' week. Then flick a fuckin' cigarette out. See what happens, with fuckin' oil all over the place. This place will be torched faster than a motherfuckin' box of matches, man, and gasoline.

Invisible Oranges: When you sign bands to Housecore, what do you look for?

Anselmo: Most of all, I look for the bands that are hitting the different notes, man. I'm looking for the bands that are fucking different and are doing stuff. Now, with that said, I do have genre bands. Like WARBEAST — it's fuckin' thrash metal. You can easily label that. ARSON ANTHEM, the band I do with Mike [Williams, EYEHATEGOD] and Hank [Williams III] — the full-length record is coming out hopefully out in December — fuck, we're late on that fucking release. 17 songs, 30 fucking minutes: that is fucking hardcore, done in the way me and Mike grew up with. We grew up with that scene, we saw the whole fucking thing happen from the ground up. So ARSON ANTHEM can be called hardcore, straight out. But bands like haarp — way different, man. Way, way different. The way they write songs really reminds me a whole lot of what the MELVINS were doing. What the MELVINS do, actually — the MELVINS can do whatever the fuck they want. But when they go dark and when they go slow – the earlier stuff and whatnot…they can do it at any point in time. I think they write rock records just to fuck with people. Have you ever heard a band called NIGHTSTICK? NIGHTSTICK were on a fuckin' trip, man. Boston-area, man, fuckin' freakout trip. Slow, progressive. But you can't really lump haarp into that category. They're very extreme at what they do, very resolute. Jumpin' off of that, when I say extreme music, man, extreme does not necessarily mean distortion pedals and double kick, either. You can be extreme as long as you are going fucking apeshit in the direction you are going in. Case in point would be THE SURSIKS. THE SURSIKS are fucking insane for what they fucking do. Definitely not heavy metal, but definitely extreme. So I'm looking for bands that are going to make a difference, that are going to hit those hidden notes.

Invisible Oranges: You've had a lot of success with various bands in your life. Is it ever weird to hang out with buddies who are much poorer than you are?

Anselmo: No, because I've never, never, never, never lived into that "go get me a fucking limousine, I'm headin' to the fuckin' tit bar" lifestyle. I never did that, man. I'm pretty humble myself. I haven't bought clothes in, like, fucking 28 years, man. (Laughs) I've been wearing the same shit since I was like fucking 20. Not that I'm frugal, but I don't see big, pricey things and say, "Oh my god, I need that!" I'm not a big car guy, I'm pretty fucking smart with my cash. I don't go out. I'm not a big fucking spender. So [with] most of my friends, is it weird? No, not at fucking all. All my friends know, and my good friends know, and people that have been to my house, and people that have met me — they know when they come here, my house is their fucking house. Don't ask me for it — go to the fucking refrigerator, and get your motherfuckin' beer. Go to the refrigerator, and get you somethin' to fuckin' eat. Don't ask me fuckin' twice; I'll kick your fuckin' ass. If you want to sleep over here, just let me know, give me a heads-up. Crash out, I don't give a fuck. That's my fuckin' way, man.

Invisible Oranges: You seem to be in a better place these days than when you were battling drugs or controversies related to PANTERA. What turned you around?

Anselmo: Back surgery. Anybody that doesn't understand physical pain cannot fucking even ride in my boat. Everyone can point to drugs. That's the easy way out, man. I'll let you know that right there. That's like little kids making fun of "special" kids — "retards" and shit like that. You laugh and you point. And your parents tell you, "No, no, no, no, don't do that, you don't understand". Yes, I've learned some insane fucking lessons from pain. With pain comes the drugs. With drugs come more drugs, if you don't watch your ass. With more drugs comes death if you don't really watch your ass. I've hit all those motherfucking plateaus. (Laughs) Or sinkholes, whatever you want to fucking call them. But with each one, you learn a lesson. And if you take the lessons to heart, like I did, then you pull out of it.
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

Fucking fucking fucking fucking bitch fuck fucking fuck shit fuck
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

That chat was like a walking Saint Vitus record.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Lager wrote:What's this track 'The Will To Survive'? I've got the CFH demos but on that it's just called Intro and it's that track with no vocals that they played at the start of the 1990 and again on the 2001 tours
I think you may have answered your own question.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

thegreatsoutherntrendkill wrote:That chat was like a walking Saint Vitus record.
I agree
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.