Pantera was a one hit wonder

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Zeppelin
High School Football Hero

Pantera was a one hit wonder

Post by Zeppelin »

Why are you fucks here? Me? I enjoy the delightful conversations put forth by you high school dropouts.

Look botom line is Pantera was noting until 1992 when "Walk" came along. It got regular play on the rock stations because it was not to heavy. It became cool to like Pantera. They sold a few albums. As a result the had "rebound" sales of what was really a flop of an album in "Cowboys From Hell" which for the record was really a glam hair metal album. 1994 arrives, they put out FBD and go back to being nothing except to the loser fucks who are really hardcore :roll: and think they are superior because they are the idiot in high school that knows all the obscure bands.
Last edited by Zeppelin on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

oh cool
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Tickets for Pantera's summer tour are going on sale soon. If you need help finding them, let me know.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

They're opening for DMB right?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

Zeppelin

Post by Zeppelin »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Tickets for Pantera's summer tour are going on sale soon. If you need help finding them, let me know.

that was so funny
Zeppelin

Post by Zeppelin »

Judging by your replies i really shut your asses up. Pantera fucking blowed
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Zeppelin wrote:Judging by your replies i really shut your asses up. Pantera fucking blowed
I don't mean to alarm you, but the past tense of blow is blewed.
(i hope so for ya)

Zeppelin

Post by Zeppelin »

Villecore wrote:
Zeppelin wrote:Judging by your replies i really shut your asses up. Pantera fucking blowed
So you dream of the day that Phil lets you suck his cack?
Everyone! Long4 is "fairly certain" he is smarter than you so show the man repsect!!!!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Zeppelin, post your brain.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Re: Pantera was a one hit wonder

Post by walking_ash »

Zeppelin wrote:...high school dropouts... botom line is Pantera was noting until...
hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk
Getcha Hate!
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

stfu zepplin fuckin faggot.
JEW wrote:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Dimebag-Darrell/172364059446349?ref=hl
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

trendkiller wrote:Image
are they still making kids wear protective eye wear when playing conkers?
If you're reading this, you're stupid
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Edna Bodine wrote:Zeppelin, post your brain.
n/a
(i hope so for ya)

Doyle Hargraves
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Zeppelin wrote:Why are you fucks here? Me? I enjoy the delightful conversations put forth by you high school dropouts.

Look botom line is Pantera was noting until 1992 when "Walk" came along. It got regular play on the rock stations because it was not to heavy. It became cool to like Pantera. They sold a few albums. As a result the had "rebound" sales of what was really a flop of an album in "Cowboys From Hell" which for the record was really a glam hair metal album. 1994 arrives, they put out FBD and go back to being nothing except to the loser fucks who are really hardcore :roll: and think they are superior because they are the idiot in high school that knows all the obscure bands.
What do you have some serious diarrhea of the mouth boy? You tryin' to get a rise? I will whoop the fucking tar out of you boy if you don't shut it.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

mo0sE wrote:
trendkiller wrote:Image
are they still making kids wear protective eye wear when playing conkers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Villecore wrote:

:)
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Zeppelin

Post by Zeppelin »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Zeppelin wrote:Why are you fucks here? Me? I enjoy the delightful conversations put forth by you high school dropouts.

What do you have some serious diarrhea of the mouth boy? You tryin' to get a rise? I will whoop the fucking tar out of you boy if you don't shut it.
Hey look everyone! Someone from Arkansas that can afford the internet :shock:
Everyone! Long4 is "fairly certain" he is smarter than you so show the man repsect!!!!
Ktulumythos
Creampuff

Post by Ktulumythos »

Zeppelin man I hate to shit on your shitting party but I think you're pretty much mistaken. Yeah, Walk got regular radio play, but not because it wasn't heavy, because it was simple and rhythmic and was honestly way too simple. That's what people like to hear, even around Arkansas, man. Especially around those parts.

Pantera had some awesome songs and Cowboys was glam attitude with a thrash backbone, hence the abundance of palm muting, double bass and various technicalities which I need no longer to delve into. Bottom line is, Pantera sucked pretty bad after Vulgar Display, but I think calling them a one-hit wonder band would be like saying you only use radio play as an indicator that something's worth listening to.

I could name 10 better bands than Pantera around the same era but honestly I think they did make some damn good songs and they definately helped keep some spirit alive that you didn't have to be some grunge wannabe or some closet metalhead waiting for your new Testament to arrive to enjoy some truly rockin shit in the meantime.
metaljess
firemuff

Re: General Pantera Discussion Forum should be scraped

Post by metaljess »

Zeppelin wrote: 1994 arrives, they put out FBD and go back to being nothing except to the loser fucks who are really hardcore :roll: and think they are superior because they are the idiot in high school that knows all the obscure bands.
Oh, don't be such a sour puss.
Zeppelin

Re: General Pantera Discussion Forum should be scraped

Post by Zeppelin »

metaljess wrote:
Zeppelin wrote: 1994 arrives, they put out FBD and go back to being nothing except to the loser fucks who are really hardcore :roll: and think they are superior because they are the idiot in high school that knows all the obscure bands.
Oh, don't be such a sour puss.
Yes ma'am
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:

What's up Doyle? You need to round the boys up and get the band together. Maybe get some paying gigs.
Suns out, guns out!
Doc Holliday
I will fuck you up

Post by Doc Holliday »

You are one hell of a poster
Dimefag got what he deserved
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

Doc Holliday wrote:

You are one queerbait of a poster
JEW wrote:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Dimebag-Darrell/172364059446349?ref=hl
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

White Boy wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:

You are one queerbait of a poster
BabyKiller wrote:
Ashley wrote:ya but that not pantera, god damnit. you guys are just evil :x

What's his name? Hatebrad?

Ashley wrote:Hatebrad? Are you fucking mentally challenged?
e.townconcrete wrote:i hope she is ok