So I was driving around in my truck when ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!

Talk about anything Pantera related....
White Boy
Lynch Mob

So I was driving around in my truck when ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!

Post by White Boy »

PANTERA CAME ON THE RADIO, LIVE VERSION OF DOMINATION AND THE DJ SAID 'THIS ONES FOR YOU DIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!' AND I WAS HIGH SO I WAS LIKE WOAH!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: FUUUUUCKKKK YAAAAAAAA AND I FUCKIN ROCKED THE FUCK OUT FUCK AYAAAAAAAA :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

AND THEN I AM NOW HERE HIGH AS FUCK SAYIN FUCKIN HELL YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
JEW wrote:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Dimebag-Darrell/172364059446349?ref=hl
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

and then wat happened
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Bren wrote:AND THEN WAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!? :shock:
Fixed
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: So I was driving around in my truck when ALL OF A SUDDEN

Post by Jefferino »

White Boy wrote:PANTERA CAME ON THE RADIO, LIVE VERSION OF DOMINATION AND THE DJ SAID 'THIS ONES FOR YOU DIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!' AND I WAS HIGH SO I WAS LIKE WOAH!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: FUUUUUCKKKK YAAAAAAAA AND I FUCKIN ROCKED THE FUCK OUT FUCK AYAAAAAAAA :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

AND THEN I AM NOW HERE HIGH AS FUCK SAYIN FUCKIN HELL YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
AND you were high? Holyshit bro! NO FUCKIN' WAY!
Get killed.

Post by Guest »

Don't drive and high. :fu:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Swallow an 8-ball motherfucker
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Post by Motorhead »

I'm posting in General Discussion because The Free Zone is deader than Cock Lobster's sex life.

Post by Guest »

Motorhead wrote:I'm posting in General Discussion because The Free Zone is deader than Cock Lobster's sex life.
:?
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Cock Lobster wrote:
Motorhead wrote:I'm posting in General Discussion because The Free Zone is deader than Cock Lobster's sex life.
:?
You yank it daily, I know it. Tell him! :x
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]