HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Yeah, really. Who the hell is that.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

can't find any pics of him but yall would know who i'm talking about... he was pantera's tour bus driver... if you've seen 3 watch it go he's that crazy guy who dyes his hair all sorts of colors, lifts some heavy shit with his tit ring, imitates the guy from natural born killers, etc...
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Most of those roadies on the Pantera 3 video I could care less about. Putting in all that footage of them is what ruined that whole tape :tdown:
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

What ever happened to "the package"? :lol: That guy was awesome. They really should do a "Pantera Roadies: Where are they now?" tv special.
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

HoustonKJ wrote:Most of those roadies on the Pantera 3 video I could care less about. Putting in all that footage of them is what ruined that whole tape :tdown:
are you serious dude? most bands home videos are :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: with pantera it's fucking insanity 24/7

oh yea i'd like to know what happened to the other guys as well but wiggins was just on some other level of craziness
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

rattlehead wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:Most of those roadies on the Pantera 3 video I could care less about. Putting in all that footage of them is what ruined that whole tape :tdown:
are you serious dude? most bands home videos are :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: with pantera it's fucking insanity 24/7

oh yea i'd like to know what happened to the other guys as well but wiggins was just on some other level of craziness
OK, it's still entertaining, but not as much so as CFH and Vulgar Video because in those it's strictly the band most of the time, not the supporting cast.

One thing we can agree on is there should be a Pantera vid #4
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

HoustonKJ wrote:
rattlehead wrote:

OK, it's still entertaining, but not as much so as CFH and Vulgar Video because in those it's strictly the band most of the time, not the supporting cast.

One thing we can agree on is there should be a Pantera vid #4
well wasn't watch it go kind of 3 & 4 since it was for both fbd and trendkill era? i don't really care for the rts era...

cfh and vulgar video are both good but 3 watch it go is imo the best band home video ever made... there should have been more band performances but the other stuff just makes up for it.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

rattlehead wrote:i don't really care for the rts era
:fu:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

rattlehead wrote:

do you watch it on a portable dvd player as you pump iron in the gym?
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]Best username: Goshuaspenis[/quote]
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

goshuaspenis wrote:
rattlehead wrote:

do you watch it on a portable dvd player as you pump iron in the gym?
hell yea :aargh:
megavic77
Creampuff

Post by megavic77 »

a true rock n roll rebel
" Ya got any beer in the back dude?"
-Dime-