Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Great. How I love this board. So beautifully poltically incorrect!
:aargh:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

The Almighty says 'Don't change the subject, just answer the fucking question.'
Getcha Hate!
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Well, as you seem to know so clearly about it, you should know it yourself.
Sounds like an Insiders asking for confirmation.
Bye the way i never throw up. Would be a waste of any fluids.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

If I knew clearly about anything I wouldn't need to ask. That's how we learn things, by asking questions. You have no right to demean me.
Getcha Hate!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

will you bitches shut the fuck up
One Man Ghetto
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

Don't you fucking talk to my friends like that. Get the fuck out of this thread before I physically beat you.
!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Jebodiah wrote:will you bitches shut the fuck up
He was demeaning me.
Getcha Hate!
megavic77
Creampuff

Post by megavic77 »

Thats a tough call
" Ya got any beer in the back dude?"
-Dime-
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

walking_ash wrote:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:It ain't backwards, you idiot. It's part of Dimebag's clothing line and demonstrates the irony of Corporate Halloween, aka "Big Candy". Do your research first, then feel free to make a jackass of yourself over the PBB. Dimebag played, and boxed part-time, south paw. Now go drink paint.
Oh yeah, by the way, one last thing Mid-Carder. If that picture hasn't been flipped, then why are Dime's tattoos on the WRONG ARMS?!?! :bs: :lll: :PP: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. But feel free to keep trying jackass. Like I said, I'll see all of you in a few months.
They aren't backwards, you're just a dyslexic and never really knew until now, thus you are a minority and shunned upon within American society. I prevail, you're a failure, the PBB has an edit feature, and WWE is fake. Try again.
Of course they're backwards, Mid-Carder. One need only look at any other picture of Dime.

Isn't it about time the military send you off to the front line where you belong, you fucking identity-free, robotic, order-taking drone of a fucking number? Didn't your commanding officer say it's past your bedtime? By the way, are you sure your commanding officer granted you permission to even be on a message board exercising the First Ammendment rights that you don't even have since you signed them away? :lol:
:fu:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Are you seriously arguing that, you stupid canadian fuck? Your country needs a hell of a lot more Vince Weiguang Li's to thin out the herd.

Question: Has NJG ever let you suck his dick in person or is it limited to pm'd crotch pics?
Getcha Hate!
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

I don't know why everyone mentions Zakk Wylde as a replacement for Dime. There must be so many other, better replacements. Just because he was friends with Dime doesn't mean he can fill his shoes.
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

You sayin Zack has small feet boy?
Woes me
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Tyson wrote:You sayin Zack has small feet boy?
I'm saying he ain't got the balls, Son.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Dimebag says to shut the fuck up.
Getcha Hate!
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

That was a message in blood.
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]

Post by Guest »

:lol:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

walking_ash wrote:Dimebag says to shut the fuck up.
Uh oh.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Fucking Mid-Carder admits his homosexual love for his commanding officer and also his thankfulness for gays being allowed into the military.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Hey Mid-carder, I would destroy you in a cock sucking contest with one hand tied behind my back!
Calm down, tough guy. Everyone knows the closest thing to real canadian men moved to the U.S. to play hockey.

http://www.panteraboard.com/bb/viewtopi ... ook#p56526

Do you still shed a tear every time someone on this board makes fun of Vinnie, you fucking canadian pussy?
Getcha Hate!
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Walnut rules.
They call me rubberneck!
The Lurker In The Dark
n0ob

Post by The Lurker In The Dark »

whole thread :no:
Never argue with idiots. People watching may not be able to tell who is who.
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

2 crazy jack nicholson's in a row :shock: :aargh:

Post by Guest »

What the fuck is going on? :lol:

Is it just me or do the last several posts not make any sense?
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:Hey Mid-carder, I would destroy you in a cock sucking contest with one hand tied behind my back!
Calm down, tough guy. Everyone knows the closest thing to real canadian men moved to the U.S. to play hockey.

http://www.panteraboard.com/bb/viewtopi ... ook#p56526

Do you still shed a tear every time someone on this board makes fun of Vinnie, you fucking canadian pussy?
Hey fucking Mid-Carder, I've gotten the feeling that you really truly believe that I am PD and that I'm from Canada. You fucking stupid drone. Only one of your infinite stupidity and inferiority would start making assumptions and making up stupid insults based on shit that you didn't even know was true just to try to win the battle out on the playground. Is that how they train you to win battles in the military? I, on the other hand, need to do no such thing. I point and make fun of based on exactly what you yourself have told everybody in your own profile, you fucking military number. Do you even know what your own fucking name is? I'll bet you have your military ID number memorized though, don't you? Probably have your butt-buddy commanding officer's number memorized too, huh? :lol:

I'm actually laughing out loud, shaking my head and scratching it in amazement at your stupidity. :? I don't quite know what your obsession with panteraboard.com is (or with Canada for that matter either), but I didn't even know that message board existed until you brought it up.

How many boards do you belong to anyway? What a wonder fulfilled home life you and your commanding officer must have together. Are you the bitch or the butch? :lol: And again, isn't it about time they sent you off to the front line where you belong? Maybe we'll all get lucky and they'll issue you a uniform with a big fucking target on the front of it!

And as always, I'll end by calling you out because I know you will NEVER have the balls to come. You call me a pussy?! Or rather, you TYPE that I'm a pussy from so many miles away. Ahhh, the irony. Keep typing away on your commanding officer's computer keyboard mother fucker. Whenever you're ready to suck your commanding officer's cock a few extra times to have him buy you a plane ticket to come here...anytime pussy. Anytime. Till then, as always, keep typing tough guy. Keep typing. Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle.
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Post by Richard The Duke »

What a bad bad muthafucker
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] my father is coming[/quote]
The Lurker In The Dark
n0ob

Post by The Lurker In The Dark »

Micheal Jackson Bad or just bad, bad
Never argue with idiots. People watching may not be able to tell who is who.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I'm not reading all that shit you stupid canadian. And stop avoiding my questions; If Vinnie asked you to tattoo his face on your ass cheek with the inscription "Property of Big Vin", would you?

http://www.panteraboard.com/bb/viewtopi ... nie#p56827

Did you lose your testicles to cancer? This might explain why you act like a bitch.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

!

walking_ash wrote:I'm not reading all that shit you stupid canadian. And stop avoiding my questions; If Vinnie asked you to tattoo his face on your ass cheek with the inscription "Property of Big Vin", would you?

http://www.panteraboard.com/bb/viewtopi ... nie#p56827

Did you lose your testicles to cancer? This might explain why you act like a bitch.
Again, YOU are the one to be the pussy and avoid, ya fucking pot and kettle all wrapped up in one. You won't read all that because you CAN'T, you stupid military drone. They didn't teach you how to read during basic training. You tried to read it, and you know you did. You couldn't resist.

Looks like I got my answer...you're the bitch. Heh heh.

I will sum up like this again...anytime you want to get on a plane and come here, I ain't the slightest bit nervous, pussy. Otherwise, keep TYPING from the commanding officer's computer, bitch. Have fun on the front lines in Iraq. I'll be looking forward to reading your obituary.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Well ain't you the shit talking little canadian bitch. A plane to where exactly? And my obituary wouldn't necessarily read "walking_ash".
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

A plane to your mom's house! :D What would your obituary read, so I can look forward to seeing it?
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

ha haaaa wow, what a pussy, a message board should be like any situation in real life? what are you out of your mind?
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Just curious as to how far ahead you thought this out you canadian ape.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

I thought they were sending you off to the front lines in Iraq. What's the hold-up already?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You thought how exactly, you canadian coward? You are a disgrace to your bloodline and should drown your children so as to prevent further dissident.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

I drowned your mother in a pool of my cum, and she was begging for it oh so much! She couldn't get enough of it! :|): Then, I took pictures of it and sent them to everybody in your family. After that, I went up to your great great great great grandmother's grave at the cemetery, dug her coffin up, leaned down, and took a nice hot steamy shit right into the rotting skull's mouth! And it flowed out of her ears. :lol:
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

By the way, are you still optically reversing images just to try to win arguments? I tried that with your mother at one time, too! It was pretty fun. In the one pic, she's sucking my dick with her left hand while reaching back with her right to finger her pussy. And then after I reversed it on the computer, she's sucking my dick with her right hand while reaching back with her left hand to finger her pussy. Really neat effect, especially after I sent the pictures out to members of your family that she told me it would bother the most! :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Quit trying to lie just to make friends. Everyone knows most canadian men don't lose their virginity until around 30 years old. And yes, that includes the guy from Nickleback.

By the way, there's an edit feature on these forums that prevents you from looking like a double posting canadian jack-ass.

Dimebag's left handed too, you stupid canadian.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Quit trying to lie just to win the arguement, which can never happen, you fucking military drone reject. You know you reversed it. And everyone knows that military fuck-ups like you lose their virginity to their gay commanding officers. Now do the world a favor and go die on the front lines of Iraq.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

hey gaiz, what's going on here?
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Quit trying to lie just to win the arguement, which can never happen, you fucking military drone reject. You know you reversed it. And everyone knows that military fuck-ups like you lose their virginity to their gay commanding officers. Now do the world a favor and go die on the front lines of Iraq.
My facts are supported, and you're still a stupid fucking canadian.

Getcha Hate!