Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Post by walnut »

I was just thinking how awesome it would be if Vinnie and Phil could set aside their differences and reform Pantera with Zakk Wylde. Zakk is probably the only person who could fill Dime's shoes, so he would be the natural choice to go on tour with. What do you think?
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

i think pantera is dead and everyone needs to get over it. i think 12 year old dime fanatics only exist for the purpose of entertaining me in the dimebag memorial forums. also i think zakk wylde needs to never sing again and only play on acoustic guitar. i prefer Phil/Rex over Vinnie/Dime. what else...superjoint ritual, hellyeah, and damageplan are shit and should never be listened to. i think vinnie needs to be punched in his fat gut for making hellyeah. i think vinnie needs to up the arby's campaign and maybe try for tv commercial deal. people trust fatfucks with food recommendations. i think Arby's needs to reply to my goddamn email about starting a Barby's chain because it would undoubtedly be successful.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

Post by mr.schneebly's_friend »

I can't agree.... Sure, Zakk and Dime was like brothers... but no one can replace Dime... even Zakk.... Cuz' Zakk plays Zakk.... and Dime plays Dime... do you know?.....
I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

no way could Zakk replace dime, wouldnt be the same anyway, not even close.
Zakk can get sloppy alot too.
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Southern Trend kill69
Creampuff

Post by Southern Trend kill69 »

dont flame me 4b this but ive been thinking about this 4 a long time and i think it would b great. but many fans hate the idea and i dont wantto see pantera fans disapointed
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Philip doesn't like Zakk Wylde.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

:zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

mr.schneebly's_friend wrote:I can't agree.... Sure, Zakk and Dime was like brothers... but no one can replace Dime... even Zakk.... Cuz' Zakk plays Zakk.... and Dime plays Dime... do you know?.....
this post is very suspenseful :shock:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

zakk wylde is a piece of shit
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

hektik wrote:zakk wylde is a piece of shit
rObsessed!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

He's a better artist than you'll ever be. Have you heard his band Black Label Society? He's like Phil and Dimebag rolled into one.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

walnut wrote:
He's a better artist than you'll ever be. Have you heard his band Black Label Society? He's like Phil and Dimebag rolled into one.
:lll:
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

Walnut is the best poster ever. :lol:
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Rediculous. Just because the guys were drinking buddies doesn't mean Zakk could "fill Dime's shoes". The two play completely different styles.
Getcha Hate!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

walnut wrote: He's like Phil and Dimebag rolled into one.
:no:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

I don't get how you guys can say that Dime was better than Zakk. I'll break it down for you in a way you can understand.

Dime was just a guitar player.

Phil is just a singer.

Zakk can both sing AND play the guitar, which makes him multi-talented. Therefore, he's better than both of them put together. Understand?
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

walnut wrote:I don't get how you guys can say that Dime was better than Zakk. I'll break it down for you in a way you can understand.

Phil is just a singer.

Zakk can both sing AND play the guitar, which makes him multi-talented. Therefore, he's better than both of them put together. Understand?
but he's not particularly great at either vocals or guitar. and as a multi-instrumentalist i can tell you that it does not automatically make you a better musician. more well-rounded, yes, but in the end you're either good or you're not. there are a ton of people who can play a bunch of instruments but are still shitty musicians. zakk wylde being one of them. he's technically capable, but he's boring and sounds like a constipated zombie when he sings.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

How about you stop making these fucking threads.
Getcha Hate!
camden121
Creampuff

Post by camden121 »

zakk does not even sound like dime. not even close.
sure he can do the squeels but he cant make a sick guitar rif and solo as dime.
so no
plus he has a horrible voice
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

walnut wrote:I don't get how you guys can say that Dime was better than Zakk. I'll break it down for you in a way you can understand.

Phil is just a singer.

Phil plays the geetar
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

Also zakk is a gay ass homosexual cock faggot
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

This fuck wants to see Phil and Zakk in some gay fuckin tryst.
Getcha Hate!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Phil is just a singer.

dime would kick zakk's ass at vocals!
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

walking_ash wrote:This fuck wants to see Phil and Zakk in some gay fuckin tryst.
That would be pretty cool. I want to see that.
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

walnut wrote: Zakk can both sing AND play the guitar, which makes him multi-talented. Therefore, he's better than both of them put together. Understand?
Zakk sounds like a fucking muppet emulating Ozzy. Enlist, deploy, catch a mortar.
Getcha Hate!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Some of you are pretty ignorant and have no sense of history. Zakk was around long before Dimebag was, and Dime himself even said several times that Zakk was a huge influence on him and pretty much taught him everything he knows about guitar.
Southern Trend kill69
Creampuff

Post by Southern Trend kill69 »

i opose the idea of actually "reforming" pantera but i would not mind a a couple of live performences with zakk
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

walnut wrote:Some of you are pretty ignorant and have no sense of history. Zakk was around long before Dimebag was, and Dime himself even said several times that Zakk was a huge influence on him and pretty much taught him everything he knows about guitar.
You're still the worst joke account to ever grace this board. I think Stuck Mojo was a better poster, and this shit should be LOCKED. :tdown:
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

walnut wrote:Some of you are pretty ignorant and have no sense of history. Zakk was around long before Dimebag was, and Dime himself even said several times that Zakk was a huge influence on him and pretty much taught him everything he knows about guitar.
Both, being almost the same age, started playing about the same time in their lives. Dime has been doing Pantera since '82, Zakk joined Ozzy in '87, and was unknown before that. Now, how in the fuck did Zakk Wylde teach Dime how to play when Dime was playing long before they ever met? You have an entire knowledge-base - known as the internet - at your disposal, yet you still decide to type out of your ass. Do some fucking research next time, you failed abortion.
Getcha Hate!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

:lll:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

walking_ash wrote:
Both, being almost the same age, started playing about the same time in their lives. Dime has been doing Pantera since '82, Zakk joined Ozzy in '87, and was unknown before that. Now, how in the fuck did Zakk Wylde teach Dime how to play when Dime was playing long before they ever met? You have an entire knowledge-base - known as the internet - at your disposal, yet you still decide to type out of your ass. Do some fucking research next time, you failed abortion.
Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

Dime started playing in 1990. That's when Pantera's first album came out

Now, if that's to hard for you to grasp, I'll break it down for you mathematically, you freakin' moron.

1990 is TEN YEARS after 1980. Therefore, Zakk was around ten years before Dime. Understand? You are the dumbest person I've ever talked to in my life.

By the way, your sig is lame and unoriginal.

Post by Guest »

-Will- wrote:Walnut is the best poster ever. :lol:
I can't join you on that wavelength, muffinbuddy, as I do not do drugs.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

walnut wrote:Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

Now, if that's to hard for you to grasp, I'll break it down for you mathematically, you freakin' moron.

1990 is TEN YEARS after 1980. Therefore, Zakk was around ten years before Dime. Understand? You are the dumbest person I've ever talked to in my life.

this is VERY inaccurate :lol:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

This thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

walnut wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

This is my very first photoshop evar!!!!111oneoneonefourteen, refer this to mommy.

Getcha Hate!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Phil is just a singer.

joke account confirmed :tup:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Edna Bodine wrote:

Phil is just a singer.

joke account confirmed :tup:
I didn't realize there was any question to this. And he's a bad joke account, too.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc

Post by Guest »

IP check :aargh:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Lord of This World wrote:
walnut wrote:Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

this is VERY inaccurate :lol:
Is it REALLY? :roll:

And just how would you know that? Were you there when Zakk Wylde first started playing for Ozzy? Have you personally asked him when it was? Well, I have because I met him in person. I also got to see his calves up close and they were RIPPED AS HELL.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, candy ass.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

if you liked his calves, then your gay.