Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Post by Motorhead »

WHAT IZ THIS
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

walking_ash wrote:My facts are supported, and you're still a stupid fucking canadian.
I don't need to support my facts. And you still need to head straight to the front lines in Iraq.
:fu:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

The fuck does a canadian know about "front lines"? A limp-wristed pussy like you couldn't properly hold a firearm without crying, let alone attempt shoot at something.
Getcha Hate!
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Post by maceek »

walnut wrote:I was just thinking how awesome it would be if Vinnie and Phil could set aside their differences and reform Pantera with Zakk Wylde. Zakk is probably the only person who could fill Dime's shoes, so he would be the natural choice to go on tour with. What do you think?
Zakk is cool but I don't think he can fill Darrell's shoes--in fact no one can.

Except, perhaps, this dude. He does the best DBD cover I've ever seen. 2 of my favs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soqy-Hkb ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlcSPByMx4

And he's Korean or some shit which, you know, just makes it extra special...
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:The fuck does a canadian know about "front lines"? A limp-wristed pussy like you couldn't properly hold a firearm without crying, let alone attempt shoot at something.
:zzz: Keep trying.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I bet if I posted under the name "NJG" or "VinniePaulArbys69" you'd be all over my dick.
Getcha Hate!
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

maceek wrote:
bullSHIT! i have the same shoesize.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

RandomRussianDude wrote:
maceek wrote:
bullSHIT! i have the same shoesize.
Maybe, but Zakk has little bitch feet. He just hides them in big boots and shit. Serious.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:I bet if I posted under the name "NJG" or "VinniePaulArbys69" you'd be all over my dick.
You don't have the money to bet, military cock sucker. :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Ironic as that statement is, I still make more than your worthless canadian ass every year, PD.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Ironic as THAT statement is, as you still seem to think that I'm PD & that I'm from Canada, keep dreaming. You can't include the money your commanding officer slips you for sucking his cock that one extra time per day.

All you have to do is contact the board administrator & find out where my IP address is from, and only then will you realize just how much I laugh whenever I read your posts making fun of Canada and Canadians...as if making fun of Canada and Canadians is supposed to bother someone who's about as Canadian as the man in the moon. Dumb ass.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Between you and PD posting about fellating Vinnie it's pretty easy to see why you both could be seen as the same person.
Bad Muthafucker wrote: someone who's about as Canadian as the man in the moon.
So you're not canadian, you're just a fucking idiot.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:So you're not Canadian....
Ahhh, I see you got the message from Alfie and now have realized what a complete and total jack-ass you have been making out of yourself all this time. I hope you have also now realized just how much I have actually been laughing at you. Ass.
walking_ash wrote:Between you and PD posting about fellating Vinnie....

Couldn't tell you the last time I even mentioned Vinnie in a post. And I couldn't tell you the last time BEFORE THAT TIME that I mentioned Vinnie in a post.

Since you have so much free time to get on here every day and post, and check my COMPLETE posting history. Read all my posts, and see when the last time was that I even mentioned Vinnie in a post. Then check to see when the time was before that when I mentioned Vinnie in a post. Then, once again, you will realize even furthermore why I have been and will continue to laugh my ass off at you and your stupid pathetic fucking drone, "never-lose", "gotta-get-the-last-word-in" attitude/military programming and how much of an ass that "never-lose" attitude/programming has made out of you.
walking_ash wrote:...it's pretty easy to see why you both could be seen as the same person.
Again, I see that you have gotten the message from Alfie and realize that you have been WRONG all this time about my identity AND location. I guess it would be easy for someone of your intellect to make that kind of mistake. But again, now that you see just how wrong you've been all this time, hopefully you realize just how much of an ass you've made of yourself and will stop continuing to do so. Next time, get your facts straight with some solid PROOF before you open your big fucking mouth. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
walking_ash wrote:....you're just a fucking idiot.
Excuse me?!?!
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Ahhh, I see you got the message from Alfie and now have realized what a complete and total jack-ass you have been making out of yourself all this time. I hope you have also now realized just how much I have actually been laughing at you. Ass.
Try to get your point across in fewer words next time, woman. And if it really bothered you that much why whine to the admin about it instead of just telling me? I would have been more than happy to respect your feelings. Remember, your emotions are not a result of how you feel, but how you let other people make you feel.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:Try to get your point across in fewer words next time, woman.
As always, mid-carder, I defy you and your two-bit, military-programmed ego. I have done this constantly for a long time now and still have seen nothing out of you other than typing words on a computer keyboard. Who's the woman?

And you didn't answer any of my questions about me supposedly posting about Vinnie because again, you know you are wrong. Jack-ass fool. Keep typing and making an ass out of yourself.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Maybe you can start another thread about how you read Vinnie and Phil fell in love all over again without me ruining it this time.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Here we go again! I'll tell you what, I still have that magazine that I read that in. I originally wasn't going to bother scanning the page & posting, but it will be worth it just to, once again, make a total ass out of you. It will be up here on the board within the next few days...once I get chance to scan & post it.

And again, as I stated in that post from, like what, a year and a half ago, that I had a question to ask. I asked it. You didn't like that I asked it. YOUR fucking problem. It was your problem, back then, that I did something that you didn't like, and it is STILL your fucking problem because here I am, roughly a year and a half later, still alive, in one piece, and pissing you off with absolutely NO consequences. And again, I'll ask, what are you going to do about it other than type words on a computer keyboard, tough guy?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I just think it's adorable, that's all. No reason to get pissed off and go apeshit over it. Although, your question ("Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?") was pretty fucking stupid to begin with.

My turn for a question: Let's say your wish finally came true and Phil & Vinnie got married, whose side of the church would you sit on?
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

I worded it that way because that's the way it reads in the magazine. It says it up on the top corner of the page. I have to dig out the magazine, but it reads something like, "Did you know that the war-of-words between Phil Anselmo and the Abbot clan has cooled in recent weeks?" You'll see once I scan it & post it.

Which side of the church would I sit on? Which ever side you weren't sitting on.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Regardless of who initially asked it - you or Seventeen Magazine - it remains a stupid question, which was my point. But like I said, you can start up another thread about it and I promise not to ruin it.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

And my point was, and still is, this: Just who the fuck are you to say what is and what is not stupid for everybody else? It may be a stupid question to you, but again, who the fuck are you?

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If you think you matter, you don't. If you think you're important to the existence of planet Earth, think again. If you think anybody at all will remember you 500 years from now, they won't. You're just one grain of sand in the Sahara desert; that's all you are. Just one drop of water in the Pacific ocean. If you think anyone would shed tears if they read about you in the obituaries tomorrow, nobody will. That's my point: who the fuck are you?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I'm the guy who thinks you have the goofiest analogies on this board but also I think you should apply them to romance novels.
Bad Muthafucker's Bad Muthafuckin' Bromance Novel wrote:One drop of water... one grain of sand... the man on the moon... Vinnie's bosom heaving with every breath as Phil leaned in toward him...
I'd seriously buy that shit, brah. No homo.
Getcha Hate!
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Motorhead wrote:WHAT IZ THIS
PanteraChat.com is hosting a n00b debate with no moderator. The participants are BadMuthaFucker

The current topic is whether or not Vinnie Paul voted for nearly a billion dollars in Canadian Arby's pork barrell earmark projects.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

And I'm the guy who's been laughing my ass off at how much of a jack-ass you have been making out of yourself with every word you type.
walking_ash wrote:I'm the guy who thinks you have the goofiest analogies on this board...
And if that's all you are, then once again, you need to head straight for the front lines in Iraq. The world would be a better place.
Last edited by Bad Muthafucker on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You asked who I was, I never asked who you were. And nobody can be this stupid but I'll try to explain it again for the umpteenth time; Are you aware soldiers do not spend the rest of their lives deployed in Iraq? To the contrary, they actually spend 12-15 month rotations on deployment then come home for 12 months before being shipped back out again. You really are an idiot if you can't understand this very simple concept.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

I really don't pay that much attention to what you type, mid-carder. I just know how happy it would make me if someone were to log on here one day and post that you ended up getting blown away. Reading that would make my day.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You've dedicated a lot of time to the board lately for some one who doesn't pay attention to what I type. Quit fooling yourself, I'm the ying to your yang, the drop of water in your ocean, the grain of sand in your desert, the man in your moon, so on and so forth...
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

I skim over what you say, but don't really take it with much more than a grain of salt. Don't flatter yourself.

Osama Bin Laden should be the bullet in your big mouth...or should I say, your hands. :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

That's some good comprehension for "skimming", liar liar pants on fire. And yes, Obama should be a bullet in my hands, you little idiot.
Getcha Hate!
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

You both really keep coming back here to bitch like this. Especially you Bad Fatherfucka, you don't post in any other forum so are you telling me you just come to this site to post these unfunny comebacks.
The lyric is "Revved up like a deuce" not "Wrapped up like a douche" t(-_-)t
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

No shit. Somebody needs to be severely beaten.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Just playing the game, people. Just having a little fun. Just curious, that's all. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Mid-Carder, Bin Laden should be a bullet right in your fucking little head, bitch.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bitch? I don't recall carrying you around for 9 months.
Getcha Hate!
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Jeez...wasn't here for months, but just wanted to ask, if there isn't a self-helping-group around for americans, who hate canadians.....
I'd know a person who could be president for that club :lol:
bad ass avatar by the way....
who needs vinnie anyway. As long as he says " i never had so much fun recording since "VDOP" (about recording Hellyeah (still can't realizie what a silly name for a band....)" What about the real Panterarecordings like FBD or TGSTK. Maybe he was already pussing around at that time....hoping he could be part of the Backstreet Boys. Beard off, belly off, face off...
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Steveo wrote:who needs vinnie anyway. As long as he says " i never had so much fun recording since "VDOP" (about recording Hellyeah (still can't realizie what a silly name for a band....)" What about the real Panterarecordings like FBD or TGSTK. Maybe he was already pussing around at that time....hoping he could be part of the Backstreet Boys. Beard off, belly off, face off...
He was too busy getting his nose pierced and shaving lines into his beard.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Vinnie's gonna cut your back skin off, stretch it across his kick drum and play "Slaughtered" 'til the shit wears out.
Getcha Hate!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Steveo wrote:Jeez...wasn't here for months, but just wanted to ask, if there isn't a self-helping-group around for americans, who hate canadians.....
I'd know a person who could be president for that club :lol:
bad ass avatar by the way....
who needs vinnie anyway. As long as he says " i never had so much fun recording since "VDOP" (about recording Hellyeah (still can't realizie what a silly name for a band....)" What about the real Panterarecordings like FBD or TGSTK. Maybe he was already pussing around at that time....hoping he could be part of the Backstreet Boys. Beard off, belly off, face off...
How's rehab working out?
Getcha Hate!
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Well rehab is working out just fine, gaining strength all the time. Thanks for asking.
Hows the weather on the dark side of the moon?
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

good idea with slaughtered, whos he gonna play it with? With Hellyeah?
Cant stop laughing thinking about that..