I think the real reason pantera broke up

Talk about anything Pantera related....
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Lager wrote:
DBS wrote:
GoddamnElectric wrote:I don't believe for half a second that it's the actual Phil Anselmo from Pantera who posted that. :roll:

Do you know how common it is for people to pretend on the internet?
yeah this place is full of assholes but absolutely nobody pays attention to phil posting here either. before the board crashed he would post every couple of days absolutely wasted and it just got old, so everyone stopped replying cos it clogs up the board. best thing you can do is ignore him :tup:
Explaining that to new guys gets old quick! :negro:
he usually replies to pms though as you know. best to just communicate that way cos the nobody will ever see what is written.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DBS wrote:
Lager wrote:
DBS wrote:
GoddamnElectric wrote:I don't believe for half a second that it's the actual Phil Anselmo from Pantera who posted that. :roll:

Do you know how common it is for people to pretend on the internet?
yeah this place is full of assholes but absolutely nobody pays attention to phil posting here either. before the board crashed he would post every couple of days absolutely wasted and it just got old, so everyone stopped replying cos it clogs up the board. best thing you can do is ignore him :tup:
Explaining that to new guys gets old quick! :negro:
he usually replies to pms though as you know. best to just communicate that way cos the nobody will ever see what is written.
:tup:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

DBS wrote:
GoddamnElectric wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:Yer not Goddamn Electric, poopy pants!
*rolleyes*

Goddamn Electric is a song. I'm not claiming to be anyone that I'm not. Is this "Phillip Anselmo" an account of yours? Because otherwise I don't see why you'd defend him.
bra phil reads these forums and interferes every now and again. most people ignore him though, so just shrug off whatever he says.
I think of Phil Anselmo as an adjective. Like "Dude, that was bad ass. Real Phil Anselmo."
Suns out, guns out!
TRENDKILLCFH333
n0ob

Re: I think the real reason pantera broke up

Post by TRENDKILLCFH333 »

walnut wrote:Is because Phil was depressed that none of Pantera's music was good enough to become a hit on the radio. Their songs were popular but never rocked the charts. I think this is a real shame as not many people really knew about Pantera or what they were about. They probably could have one like four grammies if Dime had gotten his drinking under control and didn't let his guitar skills deteriorate like they did.
Gotta disagree with you on this.

Remember 101 Official Live right before Suicide Note Pt. II?

"& obviously someone wants to hear something these experts are telling you ya aint supposed to be hearing. Allright, well - check this out. What? Our hit? This is our hit! This next song's our hit. You won't hear this next song anywhere but in your goddamn car, at home or on this fucking stage & that's the way it should be. Ladies & gentlemen, Vinnie Paul on the drums!"
Drowning in Guinness.......
Far Beyond Vulgar
Creampuff

Post by Far Beyond Vulgar »

walnut wrote:Is because Phil was depressed that none of Pantera's music was good enough to become a hit on the radio. Their songs were popular but never rocked the charts. I think this is a real shame as not many people really knew about Pantera or what they were about. They probably could have one like four grammies if Dime had gotten his drinking under control and didn't let his guitar skills deteriorate like they did.
Are you serious? :shock:

If anything Phil wanted to stay underground. He started to distance himself from his bandmates when the fame came with Far Beyond Driven. Thats whats in the end resulted in the bands break up.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:

"& obviously someone wants to hear something these experts are telling you ya aint supposed to be hearing. Allright, well - check this out. What? Our hit? This is our hit! This next song's our hit. You won't hear this next song anywhere but in your goddamn car, at home or on this fucking stage & that's the way it should be. Ladies & gentlemen, Vinnie Paul on the drums!"
BS. I've got the trendkill album and he never says that.

You're dumber than dog shit.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Life was confusing because of my AIDS :aargh:
Getcha Hate!
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Walnut. :tup:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
TRENDKILLCFH333
n0ob

Post by TRENDKILLCFH333 »

walnut wrote:
TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:

Drowning in Guinness.......
GoddamnElectric
Far Beyond Driven

Post by GoddamnElectric »

Walnut was awesome when I thought he might be serious, but since he made the Fred Durst thread, that outs him as an out-and-out joke poster. That and the Respect thread.
“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to help them stand up.” - Charlie Manson
seriousheavymetaller
Vulgar Bastard

Post by seriousheavymetaller »

GoddamnElectric wrote:Walnut was awesome when I thought he might be serious, but since he made the Fred Durst thread, that outs him as an out-and-out joke poster. That and the Respect thread.
:tup:
Are you ready?
Are you ready?
Are you ready to rock?
I've got the loudest
Stereo on the block!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:
walnut wrote:
TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:

BS, there's no fucking album by that name you lying piece of shit.
seriousheavymetaller
Vulgar Bastard

Post by seriousheavymetaller »

walnut wrote:
TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:
walnut wrote:
TRENDKILLCFH333 wrote:

BS, there's no fucking album by that name you lying piece of shit.
Are you ready?
Are you ready?
Are you ready to rock?
I've got the loudest
Stereo on the block!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

WE'LL CRY THERE NEXT FOR A LONG TIIIME! :aargh:
Getcha Hate!