Anyone interested in owning the very first Pantera albums???

Talk about anything Pantera related....
PD
I'm just a...

Anyone interested in owning the very first Pantera albums???

Post by PD »

As I mentioned on the previous board, I am willing to copy onto a CD, Pantera's first 4 albums that are nearly impossible to find and very expensive to purchase. I am doing this for promotion of the band and to share what I think is great material. I have the 4 original recordings on CD (actual albums), and will burn two of the four albums onto one CD for you along with album artwork. If interested, please e-mail or PM me for more information.

-Dave
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

:jew:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

ssh wrote::jew:
Can't believe Alf actually made that a smiley

:no:
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
JohnDoe
I will fuck you up

Post by JohnDoe »

I would like them please. I private messaged you PD.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

Are you willing to do all of this stuff for FREE? If you are, then you are truly a fan of the music and NOT the almighty dollar. If you're NOT doing all this for free, then I'm afraid that I must agree that you really ARE a Jew. I have all 4 of those albums on CD also, but I'm not here trying to make a fast buck. So I ask again, are you going to do all of this for FREE?
:fu:
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Post by strengthbeyondstrength »

Thank you suicidenote, but alabamaredneck already informed us of what ssh wrote.
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

don't pay this motherfucker shit. download them for FREE off my ftp or soulseek.. userid 'Cleveland5'

www.slsknet.org
slaughtered
Creampuff

early pantera...

Post by slaughtered »

man these albums kick ass!!! I'm surprised they havent been re-released yet...although if they were....i think it would ruin the beauty of them. 'I am the night'....what an album!!

:tup:
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

No, I'm not doing this for free, but I'm saving the rest of you time and money in trying to find these albums to purchase. If you can download them onto your PC, then by all means do. I myself paid over $200 to get all 4 original albums from someone who did not want them. I'm willing to "burn" 2 of these albums (Metal Magic, Projects in the Jungle, I Am the Night, and Power Metal) onto one CD for $25 which is peanuts. This is no different from buying, selling, or trading with anyone else off the internet for other CD's. So call me a Jew, call me what you want, I'm just doing this to share this great music for 25 measly dollars. If you don't want to pay then don't. Good luck trying to buy then on ebay.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

ssh wrote:don't pay this motherfucker shit. download them for FREE off my ftp or soulseek.. userid 'Cleveland5'

www.slsknet.org
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

PD wrote:I myself paid over $200 to get all 4 original albums from someone who did not want them.
:lol:
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:
ssh wrote:don't pay this motherfucker shit. download them for FREE off my ftp or soulseek.. userid 'Cleveland5'

www.slsknet.org
Exactly.
Rage
Mr. PBA

Post by Rage »

PM me if you want them, I will send you all four albums for free :tup:
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

SuicideNote wrote:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

ssh wrote:
PD wrote:I myself paid over $200 to get all 4 original albums from someone who did not want them.
:lol:
What's so funny? The fact that i dished out well worth it cash to buy classic memorabilia that will never ever be produced again? If you laugh at me, you're laughing at thousands and thousands of fans who would do the same. Fucking nerd
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

fine dude whatever.. but don't try and recoup your losses by ripping off other people. frame those bitches and put em up on your wall.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

I don't see how i'm ripping them off, but whatever. I'd be ripping them off if i sent them a blank cd.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
St. Anger Trash Cans
Vulgar Bastard

Post by St. Anger Trash Cans »

PD wrote:I don't see how i'm ripping them off, but whatever. I'd be ripping them off if i sent them a blank cd.
YOU AND YOUR THREAD ARE JEWISH. WHAT A FUCKING RIP OFF.

JUST DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE FROM SOULSEEK OR SLASH'S FTP, THIS GUY IS A CUM GUZZLING KIKE :jew: :fag:
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

pantera cds arent rare... :roll:
nass
I will fuck you up

Post by nass »

you fucking jew.
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

1s before cfh are, tunes that sound like iron maiden
slay wrote:pantera cds arent rare... :roll:
msn gurlies use irc and you can cry all nite and forever, ya squares
[url=http://forum.irgoslak.org/]izzy`s wet dream[/url]
GlenSoulFracture
n0ob

Post by GlenSoulFracture »

PD wrote:No, I'm not doing this for free, but I'm saving the rest of you time and money in trying to find these albums to purchase. If you can download them onto your PC, then by all means do. I myself paid over $200 to get all 4 original albums from someone who did not want them. I'm willing to "burn" 2 of these albums (Metal Magic, Projects in the Jungle, I Am the Night, and Power Metal) onto one CD for $25 which is peanuts. This is no different from buying, selling, or trading with anyone else off the internet for other CD's. So call me a Jew, call me what you want, I'm just doing this to share this great music for 25 measly dollars. If you don't want to pay then don't. Good luck trying to buy then on ebay.
Making money off Pantera's name. Disgusting.
http://www.soulfracture.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/soulfracture
RIP Darrell Lance Abbott
GlenSoulFracture
n0ob

Post by GlenSoulFracture »

Anyone who wants all these great albums for free, just PM me and i'll sort you out with the torrent. Only $9.95 while stocks last!!!!!!! :roll:
http://www.soulfracture.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/soulfracture
RIP Darrell Lance Abbott
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

GlenSoulFracture wrote: Making money off Pantera's name. Disgusting.
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

GlenSoulFracture wrote:
PD wrote:No, I'm not doing this for free, but I'm saving the rest of you time and money in trying to find these albums to purchase. If you can download them onto your PC, then by all means do. I myself paid over $200 to get all 4 original albums from someone who did not want them. I'm willing to "burn" 2 of these albums (Metal Magic, Projects in the Jungle, I Am the Night, and Power Metal) onto one CD for $25 which is peanuts. This is no different from buying, selling, or trading with anyone else off the internet for other CD's. So call me a Jew, call me what you want, I'm just doing this to share this great music for 25 measly dollars. If you don't want to pay then don't. Good luck trying to buy then on ebay.
Making money off Pantera's name. Disgusting.
Tell that to the assholes at eBay.com.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

They sell the original CD, you fucking :jew:.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:They sell the original CD, you fucking :jew:.
Original or not, Pantera does not get a profit from it. Fucking dork, hello.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

I'm not going to argue with you. The concept is simple. I'm just going to keep calling you a :jew:.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Yeah the concept is simple, you're a dork with a smiley as a best friend. I suppose if i dished these cd's out for free i'd be heralded king of fans.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

No you wouldn't. Slash gives them out for free and we still call him a sand nigger.

Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

PD wrote:Tell that to the assholes at eBay.com.
eBay does NOT allow the sale of "copied" or "burned" CDs. Alfie, ban this mother fucking JEW!!! If he tried it on eBay, they'd can his ass.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/recordable.html

"The following are examples of items that may not be listed on eBay:
-Music compilations on CD-R
-The entire first season of a television series on one DVD-R
-Compilation of 500 "freeware" and "shareware" programs on one CD-R
-A VHS copy of a movie taped off of television
-CD-Rs containing scanned pages from a book, magazine, manual or other copyrighted written materials that were not written by you

Guideline

-If you are the copyright owner of the material you are offering on CD-R or DVD-R, make sure you say so in your listing!

Note:

-A local band decides to release its latest album on CD-R. The band may list the album on eBay so long as it is clear from the listing that the band is the copyright owner.

-A buyer purchases an album on eBay that was released by a local band on CD-R. The buyer may not list the album on eBay, even though the band released the album on CD-R, because it violates eBay's Recordable Media policy.

Warning

Listings violating eBay's Recordable Media policy may be ended early by eBay. Multiple violations of eBay's Recordable Media policy could result in the suspension of your account."

This is to keep ASSHOLES JEWS like you from making a quick buck. Ebay disallows this for a reason: because it's WRONG. You're talking like it's o.k. to do what you are doing. It is NOT. If it were, don't you think that there would be litterally dozens and dozens of us (myself included because I have those first four on CD as well) selling burned CD-Rs on eBay of those first four albums??? Ass.

And now, just for the sake of being a dick, I'm gonna keep my eye open on eBay for anyone doing what you're talking about doing. Anyone does it, and they're fucking getting fucking reported to eBay by yours truly. If I can't fucking do it, then neither can anybody else. Have a nice fucking day, JEW!!!!
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

OH god how pathetic. Yep, something's definitely wrong with selling a board member a burned cd. :roll:
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Now I doubt this would ever happen, but you never know. If someone from Elektra records came on here and saw that you were trying to do this, they could really set you up for the fall. If they signed on with a user name, contacted you about this matter pretending to be just any old person off the street, and bought these CD-Rs from you and you accepted the money, you could have one hell of a serious lawsuit on your hands. And they absolutely COULD find you. It's not that difficult to trace your messages back to the computer from which they came. It's pretty much like tracing a phone call. You'd shit your pants if you got a knock on your door from the local cops or a letter in the mail from the Elektra Record Company's attorney.

It is ILLEGAL. Plain and simple. Otherwise people would be doing this left and right with all their hard-to-find rarities.

And to get on the world-wide web and make it public that you're attempting to perform illegal activities???? It's not like smoking a joint in the privacy of your own basement or anything. I don't know whether to call you a JEW or just plain DUMB ASS.

:jew: :fu:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

First off, the record label that distributed these albums was not Elektra. Shows how much you know. The actual labels are no longer in existence.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:

www.slsknet.org
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

PD wrote:First off, the record label that distributed these albums was not Elektra. Shows how much you know. The actual labels are no longer in existence.
Asshole, regardless of who owns that music, what is clear is that YOU do NOT. What you are attempting to do is illegal...plain and simple. And this IS the chat room for the "Official" Pantera web site. Didn't it ever occur to you that what you're doing may just actually find its way back to the surviving members of Pantera....who could then take legal action against you?

What is just amazing to me is that you just keep responding and trying to defend your actions!! As if you're right!?! You're wrong. Period.

Alfie, can this motherfucking JEW!!

PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

I'm sorry guys, you're just gonna have to jump in on this one to get a listen.

I have been accused of illegalities, therefore this weak attempt of me trying to get a buck is canceled.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

That's right. That person is selling the ORIGINAL CD. NOT a CD-R. People sell ORIGINAL CDs of every band under the sun on eBay all the time, but NOT CD-Rs. Can't you fucking read? Selling CD-Rs is illegal. Why don't you make CD-Rs of those four CDs for yourself to keep and then sell your originals??????? Man, are you really this fucking stupid?? Ass.