Anyone interested in owning the very first Pantera albums???

Talk about anything Pantera related....
joemcil
Creampuff

Post by joemcil »

Just to get started on my posting on this forum

All i can say is that ive heard the first 4 albums!

The ones with Phil are cool but really they are another lifetime what Pantera are now, they more just show how pantera have progressed from a Glam Metal band to the Metal Gods that they are now. The 2 albums (aint it?) with Phil in them are good and show how they progressed onto what most Heavymetal fans class as Pantera true original album Cowboys From Hell!
Killers Are Quiet And Death Is Silent
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

PD wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

I'm sorry guys, you're just gonna have to jump in on this one to get a listen.

I have been accused of illegalities, therefore this weak attempt of me trying to get a buck is canceled.
holy shit do you realize how easy it would be to counterfeit those?!?

:shock:

pd you might have brought out the jew in me

:lol:

jk
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

btw i just messaged everyone who bid on that auction where to get the shit for free. that guy looks like a scam artist.. check his other auctions $$$
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

ssh wrote:btw i just messaged everyone who bid on that auction where to get the shit for free. that guy looks like a scam artist.. check his other auctions $$$
LOL!!!!!!!! I wonder how the high bidder feels now!!!
:fu:
Tony
Pimp

Post by Tony »

I've got the first Pantera albums, and it was free because they're all over SoulSeek. Dipshit.
Bukkake Tsunami wrote: sig :tup:
My Neglected Blog/Personal Website: http://tonywills.com
My podcast, "Don't Get It Twisted": http://tonywills.com/dgitpod
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/don ... d903292456
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

They're all pretty crappy anyway. It's boring as shit compared to TGST and FBD.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Alfie
Site Admin

Post by Alfie »

that guy is a huge scam artist.. his autographed dime pics aren't legit. fake signatures!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

:hit:
rObsessed!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fag
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

DBS wrote:fag
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:That's right. That person is selling the ORIGINAL CD. NOT a CD-R. People sell ORIGINAL CDs of every band under the sun on eBay all the time, but NOT CD-Rs. Can't you fucking read? Selling CD-Rs is illegal. Why don't you make CD-Rs of those four CDs for yourself to keep and then sell your originals??????? Man, are you really this fucking stupid?? Ass.

:jew:
You idiot, i'm trying to save a few people some money. Look at how high that CD is going for when anyone can get two of the four albums on a cd-r that i will make for them. I can sell a cd-r to whoever the hell i want. Get that through your head and leave this issue alone!
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Ozbob
Creampuff

Post by Ozbob »

PD - You would have to be the most stupid arrogant fool to ever grace ANY message board in the history of the internet , and probably Since before copyright laws have been introduced!

You claim that you wish to save OTHER people a few $$ by offering illegally burnt CD's for the sum of $25.. Now if you were really interested in helping people save money AND help them to discover early pantera , you would ask them to send you 2 blank disks and return postage and burn for free.

What you are doing is profiting from material that does not belong to you. Copyright laws are very clear in this instance, and your total lack of ability to understand this is beyond most sensible peoples rechannel. You endlessly argue your replies , but your points are that of a dolt.

You know what the sad thing is , good people that contribute to this world have there lives cut short for no reason , yet total wastes of earths resources such as yourself will end up living long lives, living off others like a cancer. Do the earth a favour, become land fill

Ozbob
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

:lol: classic.

"Do the earth a favor and become a landfill"
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Re: Anyone interested in owning the very first Pantera album

Post by RandomRussianDude »

PD wrote:As I mentioned on the previous board, I am willing to copy onto a CD, Pantera's first 4 albums that are nearly impossible to find and very expensive to purchase. I am doing this for promotion of the band and to share what I think is great material. I have the 4 original recordings on CD (actual albums), and will burn two of the four albums onto one CD for you along with album artwork. If interested, please e-mail or PM me for more information.

-Dave
are you doing it for money or what? if not, then why not just upload them to a FTP? by the way you can find those 4 albums on kazaa.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
GlenSoulFracture
n0ob

Post by GlenSoulFracture »

Ozbob wrote:PD - You would have to be the most stupid arrogant fool to ever grace ANY message board in the history of the internet , and probably Since before copyright laws have been introduced!

You claim that you wish to save OTHER people a few $$ by offering illegally burnt CD's for the sum of $25.. Now if you were really interested in helping people save money AND help them to discover early pantera , you would ask them to send you 2 blank disks and return postage and burn for free.

What you are doing is profiting from material that does not belong to you. Copyright laws are very clear in this instance, and your total lack of ability to understand this is beyond most sensible peoples rechannel. You endlessly argue your replies , but your points are that of a dolt.

You know what the sad thing is , good people that contribute to this world have there lives cut short for no reason , yet total wastes of earths resources such as yourself will end up living long lives, living off others like a cancer. Do the earth a favour, become land fill

Ozbob
:lol:
http://www.soulfracture.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/soulfracture
RIP Darrell Lance Abbott
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Ozbob wrote:You claim that you wish to save OTHER people a few $$ by offering illegally burnt CD's for the sum of $25.. Now if you were really interested in helping people save money AND help them to discover early pantera , you would ask them to send you 2 blank disks and return postage and burn for free.
Exactly! That's the point I made earlier in this thread. If he was truly a fan of the MUSIC and NOT the almighty dollar, then he would give this music to people for FREE. But he just keeps on arguing his point as if he's right.
PD wrote:I can sell a cd-r to whoever the hell i want.

You think so? Well that's OK Mr. PD scammer, because I've already PM'd Alfie about this matter. We'll see if he does anything about it. Regardless, you suck. Plain and simple. You are an asshole, and a JEW, and I'm done with this thread.

PD = :jew:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

PM Alfie, PM your momma, who gives a shit. You shouldn't care what i do or don't do on here. You've already expressed your opinions on what i'm doing, now can it. Little idiotic kid.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

:jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew: :jew:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Are you willing to do all of this stuff for FREE? If you are, then you are truly a fan of the music and NOT the almighty dollar. If you're NOT doing all this for free, then I'm afraid that I must agree that you really ARE a Jew. I have all 4 of those albums on CD also, but I'm not here trying to make a fast buck. So I ask again, are you going to do all of this for FREE?
Well if you're a true fan how about giving all 4 of them to me?
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ill give away all 4 albums for free. i downloaded them from a bit torrent site :lol: i didnt read the thread but if you say you bought the actual cds and have the cases and shit then you lie to the bag of lies
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

White Boy wrote:Well if you're a true fan how about giving all 4 of them to me?
I AM a true fan....of the MUSIC. NOT of YOU. That's why I'm keeping it for myself! Get the music on your own...like I had to. And my CDs of the music are NOT CD-Rs. They are regular CDs with the inlay artwork just like you would buy at the mall. Have fun! :|):
bagdime
I will fuck you up

Post by bagdime »

pantera ned mor drum n' bass, fagz onli lite up aftr 2 rounds, thats what p0rt would have said
i'm a faggot cry baby
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: bag

give me your aim and ill start sending the cds now
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Ozbob
Creampuff

Post by Ozbob »

PD wrote:PM Alfie, PM your momma, who gives a shit. You shouldn't care what i do or don't do on here. You've already expressed your opinions on what i'm doing, now can it. Little idiotic kid.
P.d so what your saying is that you will continue to sell Property that does not belong to you. Infact, what you are doing is steeling royalties from a dead man and his respective family- Your mother must be so proud

Do us all a favour you oxygen thief , stick a 6 inch screw driver in your head - turn it a few times and let us know if the screw loose has been tightened

Ozbob
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

...ok.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
aldog
#1 Aussie

Re: Anyone interested in owning the very first Pantera album

Post by aldog »

this thread was funny
Walnut 2 wrote:Stop saying Metallica.