Pantera references in Film and TV

Talk about anything Pantera related....
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

eurotard with tekno wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
eurotard with tekno wrote:might be if you hang in the bogs. aint none for djs and bands ot exit, 10yrs to find a building to make a club or build a new 1, if you want a club like your usa hollywood things
aint gotta need, wit youre prissyboi fanclubs foulin up th. shit, took u 15yrs justa get thei'r boots on, fuck a lorry cuz aint 0 new unless fake. dnb spinsters won even know so save it.
post your tits or fuck off. your retarded like that retard looking upyours.. cept every1 on here dont cry bout you cos you aint posted some fakt tittie pikz yet
Nonsensical twat as usual.
GRIM
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

threak wrote:
eurotard with tekno wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
eurotard with tekno wrote:might be if you hang in the bogs. aint none for djs and bands ot exit, 10yrs to find a building to make a club or build a new 1, if you want a club like your usa hollywood things
aint gotta need, wit youre prissyboi fanclubs foulin up th. shit, took u 15yrs justa get thei'r boots on, fuck a lorry cuz aint 0 new unless fake. dnb spinsters won even know so save it.
post your tits or fuck off. your retarded like that retard looking upyours.. cept every1 on here dont cry bout you cos you aint posted some fakt tittie pikz yet
Nonsensical twat as usual.
This statement is true 99% of the time, however, I'm going to have to agree with P0rt here for a second. Edna, I implore you to post your voluptuous breasts or kindly leave the vicinity!
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

alright, alright...you guys really want me to post my fucking sweetass breasts??? show me some love and i'll "Free the Bodine Two."
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

Edna Bodine wrote:alright, alright...you guys really want me to post my fucking sweetass breasts??? show me some love and i'll "Free the Bodine Two."
Do it.
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc