FUCK

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

FUCK

Post by Eibon »

first off, im totally wasted right now.

but does anybody else than me REALLY miss Darrell when you're drunk? I think it's mainly because he was in a band i didn't like when he died...but just now i said FUCK OFF to everybody here on the party who does not like Pantera...i put on Planet Caravan and had a moment for my own...and god damn i miss him...

i've often found myself at party's lately leaving the "main room" and going off by myself saying cheers to Dimebag and promised him that his music will always live on and that i will drink until my dying day...not only do i miss his music, but everything about him.....if there ever was a person who you would consider was 'down to earth'...it truly was dime. As bad as the Pantera breakup was...i regret more never meeting the man.

Well fuck it...this is my 5 cent on the whole thing...i hope more people can relate to it....and i'm gonna end this with a great story someone told me:

a guy on the metclub board told this one...he was on a metallica show in 2004, and by the time Creeping Death was played....he felt someone tackle him. He turned around and saw that it was Dimebag, headbanging like crazy with a shot of whiskey in his hand...making everyone around him shout "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" and generally going nuts....

....how can ANYBODY ever want harm to a person like that? i'm clueless.....it will never make sense...but his music will live on, keep inspire, and be remembered forever...
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

yeah it sucks. No-one will forget him. we all know this.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I don't turn emo about it whenever I drink, but right now it's hurtin :(
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

Bren
Grim

Re: FUCK

Post by Bren »

Eibon wrote:first off, im totally wasted right now.

but does anybody else than me REALLY miss Darrell when you're drunk? I think it's mainly because he was in a band i didn't like when he died...but just now i said FUCK OFF to everybody here on the party who does not like Pantera...i put on Planet Caravan and had a moment for my own...and god damn i miss him...

i've often found myself at party's lately leaving the "main room" and going off by myself saying cheers to Dimebag and promised him that his music will always live on and that i will drink until my dying day...not only do i miss his music, but everything about him.....if there ever was a person who you would consider was 'down to earth'...it truly was dime. As bad as the Pantera breakup was...i regret more never meeting the man.

Well fuck it...this is my 5 cent on the whole thing...i hope more people can relate to it....and i'm gonna end this with a great story someone told me:

a guy on the metclub board told this one...he was on a metallica show in 2004, and by the time Creeping Death was played....he felt someone tackle him. He turned around and saw that it was Dimebag, headbanging like crazy with a shot of whiskey in his hand...making everyone around him shout "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" and generally going nuts....

....how can ANYBODY ever want harm to a person like that? i'm clueless.....it will never make sense...but his music will live on, keep inspire, and be remembered forever...
:tup: :)
Necrophiliac
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Necrophiliac »

try mixing clonazepam with alcohol and you won't feel sad for shit
KC-04
Far Beyond Driven

Post by KC-04 »

yeah bro I go emo everytime I drink and I see the Home Videos,
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

:( :tup:
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Yeah... I always have moments like that when I'm drunk. I was this close to getting laid last week but then i heard five minutes alone and i ran outta there to salute Darrell.. Should've given it some more thought :no:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]