Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

who gives a fuck what rita thinks, seriously, who was it that thought itd be a good idea to put her cunt face in front of a camera?
If you're reading this, you're stupid
ron c nigbur
I will fuck you up

Post by ron c nigbur »

Vinnie Paul will grind that axewound for a long time!
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:So now, all these years later, has anyone heard/read anything new on this topic? Is Vinnie still ready to choke Phil, or have things calmed down any? And if things have calmed down, have they calmed down to the point where these two might actually speak? Or have they already spoken? I haven’t really paid much attention in a long while. Anyone know?
I went fishing with Phil last week and he says him and Vin are ready to take their relationship to the next level. He's just waiting for the right time to pop the question.
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:So now, all these years later, has anyone heard/read anything new on this topic? Is Vinnie still ready to choke Phil, or have things calmed down any? And if things have calmed down, have they calmed down to the point where these two might actually speak? Or have they already spoken? I haven’t really paid much attention in a long while. Anyone know?

Can someone let Ash know this guy is back so that their own war of words can continue? This may be one of the longest running feuds in the history of the PBB and I dont want it to stop now.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

Fer fuck sake
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Still working on that literotica, you canadian cockbag? How's the backyard wrestling gig? Bringing in enough to feed yer fucking kids?

Since you're as relentless as a fat teenage girl reading books about vampires, Phil and Vinnie are in a new band together with DIME'S BASSIST (No, not Rex, you stupid fuck) BOBZILLA and Eric Meyer (Voted best Dime soloist of 2011!!!!). They're called ORPHANAGE OF HATE and it stomps the fuck all over Pantaro.

They are also gay lovers now but it doesn't matter because they make good music and this is 2011, the year of tolerance.

http://www.othband.com/
http://www.facebook.com/oprhanedtohatred
http://www.myspace.com/orphanedtohatred
Getcha Hate!
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

:freak: :no:
If you're reading this, you're stupid
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

ron c nigbur wrote:Vinnie Paul will grind that axewound for a long time!
:lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
ron c nigbur
I will fuck you up

Post by ron c nigbur »

Depth charge :aargh:
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

With the sonic similarities provided by Pantera and Hellyeah engineer Sterling Winfield and the low end support coming from the same man trusted with the Damageplan and Hellyeah bass duties, Bobzilla – P U K E is turning heads of fans pining for more Dime inspired brutality.
The lyric is "Revved up like a deuce" not "Wrapped up like a douche" t(-_-)t
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

walking_ash wrote:Still working on that literotica, you canadian cockbag? How's the backyard wrestling gig? Bringing in enough to feed yer fucking kids?

Since you're as relentless as a fat teenage girl reading books about vampires, Phil and Vinnie are in a new band together with DIME'S BASSIST (No, not Rex, you stupid fuck) BOBZILLA and Eric Meyer (Voted best Dime soloist of 2011!!!!). They're called ORPHANAGE OF HATE and it stomps the fuck all over Pantaro.

They are also gay lovers now but it doesn't matter because they make good music and this is 2011, the year of tolerance.
Canadian? Have you swallowed that much of the commanding officers cum over the last few years that it has totally destroyed your memory of Alfie himself telling you that I'm from the USA? Don't you remember making that total ass of yourself all those years ago?

So anyway, here we are again, right back in the same place we started. And I'll say what I've been saying all along:

I asked a question all those years ago. You didn't like that I did that. I told you where I was from and told you to come down here and do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like. I also reminded you to make out a really good Last Will and Testament and have it notarized before you come down here. To this very day, you HAVE DONE NOTHING more than what you have always done: TYPE. And the proof is obvious because here I still am ALIVE AND WELL, doing what the fuck I want to do! :PP: And laughing out loud, STILL, at what an ass you have made out of yourself by trying to TYPE tough but never once do anything other than just that: TYPE. Keep typing, pussy. And I'll keep on doing whatever it is that I want to do, while you do absolutely nothing about it other than type on a keyboard. :D
:fu:
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

Oh its on like donkey kong
Woes me
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:Still working on that literotica, you canadian cockbag? How's the backyard wrestling gig? Bringing in enough to feed yer fucking kids?

Canadian? Have you swallowed that much of the commanding officers cum over the last few years that it has totally destroyed your memory of Alfie himself telling you that I'm from the USA? Don't you remember making that total ass of yourself all those years ago?

So anyway, here we are again, right back in the same place we started. And I'll say what I've been saying all along:

I asked a question all those years ago. You didn't like that I did that. I told you where I was from and told you to come down here and do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like. I also reminded you to make out a really good Last Will and Testament and have it notarized before you come down here. To this very day, you HAVE DONE NOTHING more than what you have always done: TYPE. And the proof is obvious because here I still am ALIVE AND WELL, doing what the fuck I want to do! :PP: And laughing out loud, STILL, at what an ass you have made out of yourself by trying to TYPE tough but never once do anything other than just that: TYPE. Keep typing, pussy. And I'll keep on doing whatever it is that I want to do, while you do absolutely nothing about it other than type on a keyboard. :D
LOLO You tattled to Alfie like a little bitch about me calling you a canadian cockbag. He told me if I do it three more times I'm getting banned. I even invited you up here to wrestle and get your fat ass dropped from my roof and slammed through a table and put on youtube for your friends to see. But it's clear now that you're either a scared little punk or backyard wrestling wages aren't enough to feed your family, let alone scrounge up enough gas to drive that beater up 81 for a couple hours. You ran scared then came back years later because you though I was gone, to see if anyone answered your gay question about two grown men.

It's funny you want to leave out the fact I made you look fucking stupid when I proved to you that Dime was left handed when I showed you those pictures. Keep being tough, "midcarder" :lll: :lll: :lll: LOLOLO

I like your other thread about getting fucked by the members of Pantera. If it ever happens maybe you can get Phil and Vinnie to kiss and make up like you've been rubbing your dick to for all these years.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51916&p=2136729#p2136729
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Here we go again! Doing everything you can to DODGE just simply saying you'll come down here to do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like. And as far as wrestle you? Now you're letting all on this board see what a faggot you are. You want to roll around out in the back yard with me and film it? WHOA!! Looks like my accusations of your faggot ways with your commanding officer were right all these years! :D See, faggot, I don't want to wrestle you. If you ever once had the balls to come down here, I would just simply murder you. In cold blood. And I really don't care if I get banned for saying that. You would just be DEAD. Simple. And you know this, that's why you keep making excuses and DODGING coming down here. Period.

See, Midcarder, it was you that have proved, and continue to prove with each post that you TYPE, what a PUSSY you are! As I've made my point over and over and over again for the last few years, it is you that needs to come down 81 to me because after all, I'm the one who did something you didn't like. I'm the one that pissed you off; you've never once pissed me off. All you have done, on the other hand, is make me laugh my ass off out loud at what a PUSSY you continue to make of yourself by doing nothing more but hopping onto the computer and TYPING about what a problem you have with me and also by continuing to be proven wrong over and over again! Perhaps you could suck the commanding officer's dick, out in your little wrestling ring that you have in your back yard, like you always do to convince him to drive your sorry pathetic military existence down here...that way you wouldn't have to come by your pussy little self!

You made the accusation that I'm Canadian...WRONG! LOL Dumbass.

You made the accusation that I never read that article...WRONG! LOL Dumbass.

You also made the accusation that the article never even existed...WRONG! LOL Dumbass.

I've said it over and over, and I'll continue to say it: I did something you didn't like. Don't like what I did? Make out a really good Last Will and Testament, get it notarized, leave it with someone you trust (perhaps your faggot commanding officer), come on down here and do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like OTHER THAN JUST TYPE, PUSSY!!

If not, then just keep TYPING, PUSSY. That's how I'm going to answer you anymore...to tell you to just keep on TYPING. After all, that's all you'll ever have the balls to do. When you want to do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like other than just TYPE, just say the word...even though we all know that will NEVER happen.

So again, keep TYPING, PUSSY! :mwa:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

LOLO :lol: :lol: MURDA ME IN COLD BLUD?!?! You start the gayest thread in PBB history about Phil and Vinnie rubbing each other's nipples while they kiss with tongue, you say you'll come up here to beat my ass when I point out the fact this thread is gayer than two men rubbing each other's nipples while tongue kissing then you hide behind a keyboard thinking you have the potential to kill someone. Not only would I skull drag your backyard wrestling ass across Pennsylvania for your family to see, I would tattoo your crying face on your back so I could look at it every time I pissed in your ass.

The article never existed, Phil and Vinnie are both disappointed in this gay thread, you tattled to Alfie then ran like a bitch for years afraid my words would hurt your feelings again, moving out of canada doesn't make you any less canadian, Dime was left handed like Kirk Hammet. You lose. LOLO :PP: :lll: :lol: God you're fucking stupid. LOLO
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

See, there you go again! Keep dodging coming down here to actually do something about the fact that I did something you didn't like.

Keep TYPING, PUSSY.

The article never existed? DUH!! Just look on Page 3 of this thread! Dumbass! LOL!!!! :D

"Skull drag my backyard wrestling ass across PA"? PROVE IT. Simple. I've said it over and over, and I'll keep saying it. Come on down here, PUSSY. You accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard? Uh, isn't that what you've been doing ever since I did something you didn't like...AKA as a question? I'm not even going to get into the pot-calling-kettle-black irony of that pussy statement, because again, I'm not straying off course. Everybody already knows what a pathetic fool you are and how good you are at making an ass out of yourself.

So back on course. Come down here. Period. Otherwise, watch this:

Has the war of words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down any lately?

There. I did it again! :aargh: Don't like it? Come on down here and DO something about it OTHER THAN TYPE behind miles and miles of telephone wire, PUSSY.

I lose? Don't think so. The ONLY way that would ever happen is if you had the balls to come down here HEAVILY ARMED, PUSSY.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

LOLO :lll: :lll: :mwa: :izzy: There you go dodging again. You said you were gonna come up here and kick my ass, I even told you where I live. Your fake invitation might be more believable if you actually showed an address. But you won't because you know I will fill your colon so full of piss you'd never be able to look your family in the face again. Even after all these years I still rule you. You couldn't handle me calling your fake thread with a fake article gay and now I have you so angry you can't sleep at night without checking the PBB to see what I say next. I hope you like lube because you just got FUCKED LOLO :aargh: :shock: :lol:

Watch me make you angrier;

Phil and Vinnie will never live out your gay fantasy. LOLO :lol: :|): :lol:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

There you go dodging again, PUSSY. Keep on typing. You want me to come up there? Now it's your turn to provide an address. :lol:

So anyway, has the war of words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down any? :|): :|):

Rule me? Come on down here and prove it, pussy!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You can't even make up your mind, come up here, go down their. You're so afraid of me you have to hide your online status like The Edge hides from Kane. I told you exactly where I live but I don't see your scrawny ass stretching on my lawn dressed in Ray Mysterio's tights. I rule you because you won't give me your mailing address. And I will continue to rule you until we meet and I finally pee in your butt because you are a fucking homo who can't get the thought of Phil and Vinnie in a 69 position out of your head. LOLO :lol: :mwa: :freak: :hektik:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

:zzz:

Come on down here, pussy. Just name which exit of I-81 you want to meet at.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

LOLO :aargh: :|): :lol: And yet again you bow down like a pussy. Are the canadians where you're from are stupid enough to stand at an exit and wait? Is that the best you got jabroni? Just for that bitch act I'm going to dedicate the rest of my time here hurting your feelings and ruining your hopes of Phil and Vinnie buttfucking while they whisper "I am so sorry" into each other's ear, their sweaty bodies sliding passionately against eachother in unison until they climax together. LOLO :shock: :( :mwa: :lll: God you're so fucking gay to think up gay shit like that.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Come on down here, PUSSY.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Are you canadian or just gay and stupid. How about an address. Only a pussy would offer up some exit to meet. You'd never show up and I'd be forced to panhandle everyone who stopped through the off ramp for bus fare back to new york. One day I'm gonna sneak up behind you like The Undertaker while you show boat for the fans. I'm gonna throw a motorcycle at you then pile drive the fuck out of you until you are knocked out. No submission, no 10 count. You're gonna wake up with your mouth surgically attached to my rectum and every time I read this gay thread I'm going to shit in your fucking mouth. LOLO :lll: :bs: :orly: :pimp:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

You think I'm stupid enough to give you my home address? Dumbass.

You say I'd never show up? Still looking for excuses to get out of it, huh? You're gonna sneak up behind me? Well, now, after all these years, you finally ADMIT what a pussy you are. Is that how they teach you to fight in the military?

Get off the Delano exit of I-81, make a left, go down the mountain, about 1 1/2 miles, and I'll be there at the bottom of the mountain road waiting for you.

When you coming down, PUSSY? According to the internet, it takes about 4 hours 38 minutes from Fort Drum, NY to Delano, PA. When are you leaving, PUSSY?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

For your information I learned how to throw down when ECW was hosting a wrestling summer camp a couple years ago. The only thing gayer than this thread is those bullshit road directions. "I'm not giving you my address, I'm so f-f-f-fucking afraid". Why the fuck not, you pussy? You afraid I'll send you my junk mail? I'm sure you'll come up with some gay excuse like you have been for the last few years abotu coming up here. You're so fucking afraid of me you want to see me coming from a mile away so you have the opportunity to call it off like the canadians called off being men. Tell you what, you keep making these gay threats that go know where and I'll remind you every day how gay this thread is LOLO :cool: :? :nya: :lol:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:For your information I learned how to throw down when ECW was hosting a wrestling summer camp a couple years ago.
LOLO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You do realize just how fucking stupid you sound, right? Oh no! He knows how to "throw down", and learned how to do it from a now-defunct pro-wrestling organization! No wonder why I'm sooooooooo afraid! LOLO :lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldn't the military have taught you how to THROW DOWN? Oh, that's right, THEY teach you to sneak up on people from behind like a pussy to fight, er, I mean THROW DOWN! LMFAO! I guess the commanding officer WOULD want to teach you how to properly get behind him, now wouldn't he?

Well since you're so fucking tough and fearless, what's your street address, tough guy?

But anyway, back on course.

When you coming down here, PUSSY? Name the day & time that you're leaving, and what you're driving, PUSSY. Oh, that's right, you'll have to panhandle for BUS FARE? So THAT'S how you plan on getting down here? By taking a bus? Don't you own your own car? Now it's becoming clear to me that you still live in your parents' basement, still working a register at McDonald's PART-TIME even though you're probably in your 20's or, even better yet, your 30's, and THAT'S why you have so much free time to practically live on this message board, racking up over 5,000 posts to date while I haven't even reached 200 because, well, I have a life. The proof is right there. I've said it before. Look at the date the we both joined. Look at our # of posts. The #'s don't lie, you pathetic no-life bum pussy faggot military wanna-be. It's OK. Don't fret. You'll always have a job as long as you can work that SLURPEE machine at the mall!

Well, let me reiterate...you won't need to worry about HOW to get back home because if you EVER had the balls to HOP ON A BUS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and come down here, you won't be going back to NY. EVER.

So again, when you coming down here, PUSSY?
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Can I go too? I'll bring sandwiches and pickles for everyone. PM if you're vegan or vegetarian so I know what to make.
Someone else better volunteer and bring drinks.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:For your information I learned how to throw down when ECW was hosting a wrestling summer camp a couple years ago.
LOLO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You do realize just how fucking stupid you sound, right? Oh no! He knows how to "throw down", and learned how to do it from a now-defunct pro-wrestling organization! No wonder why I'm sooooooooo afraid! LOLO :lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldn't the military have taught you how to THROW DOWN? Oh, that's right, THEY teach you to sneak up on people from behind like a pussy to fight, er, I mean THROW DOWN! LMFAO! I guess the commanding officer WOULD want to teach you how to properly get behind him, now wouldn't he?

Well since you're so fucking tough and fearless, what's your street address, tough guy?

But anyway, back on course.

When you coming down here, PUSSY? Name the day & time that you're leaving, and what you're driving, PUSSY. Oh, that's right, you'll have to panhandle for BUS FARE? So THAT'S how you plan on getting down here? By taking a bus? Don't you own your own car? Now it's becoming clear to me that you still live in your parents' basement, still working a register at McDonald's PART-TIME even though you're probably in your 20's or, even better yet, your 30's, and THAT'S why you have so much free time to practically live on this message board, racking up over 5,000 posts to date while I haven't even reached 200 because, well, I have a life. The proof is right there. I've said it before. Look at the date the we both joined. Look at our # of posts. The #'s don't lie, you pathetic no-life bum pussy faggot military wanna-be. It's OK. Don't fret. You'll always have a job as long as you can work that SLURPEE machine at the mall!

Well, let me reiterate...you won't need to worry about HOW to get back home because if you EVER had the balls to HOP ON A BUS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and come down here, you won't be going back to NY. EVER.

So again, when you coming down here, PUSSY?
How stupid do I sound through a text based forum, you dumb canadian? Can you hear words? That's pretty fucking sweet, jabroni. Anyway, you're beating around the bush as usual. You may think you're tough and have the ability to take a life, because you said so over the internet. If anything, I know your fingers are tough because you like to drop novels every time you post here. Using your canadian logic, you said you were much tougher than me, so why can't you just post your address here and be done with it. If you post your address I will be down there in my tights, flared pants and make-up, ready to rumble between the ropes and turnbuckle this weekend. But you won't because you know I'll sidewalk slam the shit outta you, pull down your tights then piss in your ass as the people you love watch helplessly. LOFL :lll: :) :hit: :PP:

P.S. Your thread is still fucking gay and nobody loves you
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Dodge, dodge, dodge. What a nice, convenient, sly way to excuse yourself from having to man up and come down here. “I’ll NEVER come down there UNLESS you give me your home address.” Why do you need to know my home address so bad? I’ll tell you why. That’s your angle. You know full-well that I would NEVER be stupid enough to give my home address over the internet, therefore, that’s your angle to get out of having to come down here. I’ll meet you anywhere else down here BUT my home address or near my home, and you know this, so your way out of having to come down here is that you’ll NEVER come down here without knowing my home address. I’ll give credit. It’s the first clever thing you’ve said since you’ve been on here. However, it proves, once again, what a pussy you are. Why would you need to know my home address so bad? Why would knowing my home address be the sole determining factor of whether you come down here or not? Why else, other than to get out of coming down here because you know that’s the ONE AND ONLY thing I won’t do…give out personal detailed information over the internet. So that’s your angle…demand personal detailed information or else you’re not coming down here. Again, clever. However, sorry to spoil your angle, but not everybody is as stupid as your manager at McDonald’s. :) It’s common sense that, if you were as tough and invincible as you claim, with all your ECW backyard wrestling experience :lol: :lol: :lol: , you would have been here already, REGARDLESS of WHERE we were meeting. I mean, after all, you know how to THROW DOWN, so why insist so much on THROWING DOWN at my house? Because it’s A WAY OUT. Plain and simple, you’re NOT getting my home address or any other detailed personal information about me, but to repeat, if you were as tough as you make yourself out to be, you wouldn’t insist on getting any information like that before coming down here. PUSSY.

And according to YOUR logic, it is YOU that's so tough and knows how to THROW DOWN ECW style, so where's your address?

And another dodge to stray off course…claiming that I’m the one who types a lot on here? I have less than 200 posts. You have over 5,000, and you joined long after me. FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND!!!!!!!! Again, you just made a total ass out of yourself :lll: , but I’m not straying off course.

When you coming down here? If you were as tough as you’d like everyone on here to believe that you are, you would not be pressing the issue of having to know my street address before you come down here. Again, just another way to PUSSY out of coming down here.

So again, what day are you leaving to come down here, what time are you leaving, what are you driving, and where would you like to meet OTHER THAN my house? I’ll meet ANYWHERE DOWN HERE OTHER THAN MY HOUSE. And don't say something fucking stupid like "ok, let's meet at your next door neighbor's house" or" let's meet accross the street from your house", because that will only continue to prove what a fucking dodger PUSSY you are.

I can’t make it any more of an open invitation that that, PUSSY, but you’ll still find a way out of it. Everybody reading these posts has already figured that out already. Wanna prove me wrong?

When you coming down here? Either answer my questions, or your next post will only serve to prove me right, because it will say everything imaginable OTHER THAN what day you are leaving to come down here, what time you are leaving, what you are driving, and where you want to meet OTHER THAN my house.

Here it is everybody! Watch his next dodge, er, I mean, “post”. LOLO :mwa: :lll: :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Whoops! All those words and it appears you left out any building numbers or zip codes which are important parts of an address. LOFL :zzz: :mwa: :( :lol:

From now on, instead of writing books nobody will ever read, like books about Star Wars or wrestling magazines, just copy and paste this-
Bad Muthafucker wrote:I am a coward, good sir. I refuse to give you my address lest you arrive at my door, greet me with a rake to the face and a hay-maker, put me in an arm bar, I counter with a gator roll and you riposte with a final choking submission that renders me unconscious and I wake up with your penis inserted in my rectum, filling my colon with ripe urine, because I am a homosexual.
Your thread is gay and nobody cares except you. LOFMOLA :aargh: :|): :lll: :killjew:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

What day are you leaving to come down here, what time are you leaving, what are you driving, and where do you want to meet other than my address, PUSSY? :lol:
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Bad Muthafucker wrote::zzz:

What day are you leaving to come down here, what time are you leaving, what are you driving, and where do you want to meet other than my address, PUSSY? :lol:
He got to you. :cool:
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

On the contrary, he's been doing everything he can to AVOID coming down here and getting to me! :lol:
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

You do realize this is the internetz, correct?
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Sure!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

I'll make sandwiches!
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Now that's the spirit. Just some harmless fun that we're having here! :mrgreen:
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

What the hell is going on in this thread?
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

It's working its way up to being the most viewed, most posted-to thread in the history of Panterachat.com, even though walking_ash piece of shit keeps insisting that nobody cares about it...especially when he, himself is on this thread, and posts to this thread, every day, several times a day. :tup:
Last edited by Bad Muthafucker on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.