Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:By the way, bitch, the topic at hand here is that I did something you didn't like...I asked a question regarding Vinnie and Phil. You didn't like the fact that I asked that question. I told you that it's just too fucking bad for YOU, and that I defy you, and asked what you proposed to do about that.
You didn't ask anything, you made up some bullshit about reading it, yet, of all the long-time fans on this board, you seem to be the only one privy to this information. And you defy me? Hehe, you pathetic fuck. Way to make a stand! This is the internet, there's a lot more to the world - like getting a fucking job - than "defying" peoples opinions or threatening with "what are you going to do about it?" over a medium you can shut off every night. I don't care that you "did something I don't like", you obviously care that I think you're not only lonely, but obsessive to the fact that you just can't let what I said go.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

I read it in a magazine. Period. And I came here to see if anyone else heard about it. Period. You didn't like the fact that I did this. So yet even one more time I ask...what are you going to do about it? All I've seen is insults and name-calling over the internet. Words on a screen. If that's all you've got, then it looks like I'll be here for a LONG time.

You don't care that I did something you didn't like? Bullshit, or else you wouldn't be here EVERY SINGLE DAY continuing this little ordeal. Now who's obsessive to the fact that they can't let go what the other one said? You just keep making such a hypocritical ass out of yourself. Want to see the proof? We'll all see it when you reply within less than 2 days. Now who needs to get themselves a job?

And you say I didn't ask anything? Are you really this fucking stupid, or just desperate for things to argue about? Look at the title of this thread! It reads "Has the war of words.....?" Last time I checked, that's a question, dumb ass. :lol: There's a QUESTION MARK at the end! I read it in a magazine, so I came here to ASK if anybody else has heard about it. Period. Get over it.

You say that this is the internet, and that there's way more to the world like getting a job? All I've heard from you is that I should get a job cuz I have too much free time on my hands to be here on the net so much. Again, are you this fucking stupid? Don't you think people see the fact that you're on here more than me? How many posts on this board do you have? How many do I have? At a quick glance, it looks to me like you have MORE THAN 6 TIMES as many posts as I have. And to really emphasize the point, I joined this board OVER a year and a half before you did!! But yet you still managed to get in more than 6 times as many posts as me! Who's the one that's here way too much and needs to get a fucking job? Who's the one that has too much time on their hands? Originally, I joked that the fat-ass picture you posted a few days ago was of your mom or dad, but I now realize it was definitely of yourself. Again, the more you open your big mouth, the more of an ass you make out of yourself. Dumb ass. Put the bag of chips down, get off the couch, and practice what you preach, hypocrit asswipe.

So again, I'll end with the original point of this little argument: I did something you didn't like. You proved you didn't like it with all the shit you've been typing. You've proved that you DO care that I defy you because you keep coming back. Well, I did it. Regardless of whether you liked it or not, I did it. Plain and simple. I did it. Now, once more, what are you going to do about it? :D
:fu:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Blah blah blah. There you go into symantics again saying the same shit over and over and over, pouring your heart out over simple shit. If I'm going to read ten paragraphs about bullshit, I'll buy a book written by Michael Moore. Two points still remain;
A) You never read it, and
B) You still have no job.

If you don't like what I said, either get the fuck over it or off yourself. The latter may be best for you. This is the internet for fuck's sake. You could spend all that creative writing time on poems or homoerotic stories about dudes and their dads or some shit.
Last edited by walking_ash on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

See! Now who's obsessive? I said you'd be back here in 2 days. Shit, you were back here in less than half of one! :lol: And there you go again, acting like you didn't read what I wrote. You know you read it, and probably more than once.

And yes, I did read the bit about Phil and Vinnie.

And I believe it's YOU that has no job. Like I said, how many posts do I have here? How many do you have? Oh, that's right, it says Military in your profile. Now there's a job for ya!! :lol:

And only one point still remains: I defy you. What are you going to do about it?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote: :lol: ZOMGORX!! :lol: U posted liek haff a day after i did. u n00b!!!!!!!!oneoneonefiftynine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Walking_ash Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Bad Muthafucker Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:03 pm

:tup:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:And only one point still remains: I defy you. What are you going to do about it?
I already "did something about it" when I state you were an obsessive fanboy who construes homo-erotica about Phil and Vinnie making up and adopting cambodian babies together. What more were you expecting, that I reply with elobrate and descriptive stories of incestual pedophilia?
Bad Muthafucker wrote: Don't you dare challenge me, you cockwrangling, chickenshit motherfucker. :PP:
I challenge you :lol: LOLZWTFKKTHXBAI :lol: What are YOU going to do about it?

You can clutter your posts with all the happy :) emotes :) you want, but we all know you're really dying inside.

This one's for you, buddy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2KXnVWtOGo
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:I already "did something about it" when I state you were.......
Wow, way to go! Way to really do something about it! Way to really show me up on that one! Way to really run me off this board! I'm really shivering in my boots now! :lol:

And who's obsessive here? You're here as much as I am bitch. Hell, even more. One need only look at how many posts you have and then look at how many posts I have.

Dying inside?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't flatter yourself, loser.

Like I said, if typing words at me over a computer is as good as you got, then it looks like I'll be here for a long long long time.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

What are you 13? Why post anymore if all you're gonna do is repeat the exact same shit I've been posting? All that wasted fodder on your waged internet war to retain the title of "bad muthafucka. You need to pray to mary more, you silly catholic.
Bad Muthafucker wrote:And who's obsessive here? You're here as much as I am bitch.
It's good you finally admit to a problem. It's the first step to a speedy recovery. Although, you're on your own, you fatbag. The fact that I've managed to control your emotions and waste so much of your time on the internet makes it all worth it at the end of a hard day. Sorry if I'm a threat to your internet ego, susan.
Bad Muthafucker wrote: Dying inside?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't flatter yourself, loser.
Denial leads to regression, and we're actually starting to make such great progress.
Bad Muthafucker wrote:Don't you dare challenge me, you cockwrangling, chickenshit motherfucker.
:lol: Or what you fatbag, you gonna kick my ass?
Getcha Hate!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
vinchenz
Cowboy From Hell

Post by vinchenz »

Bad Motherfucker - I command you to shut the fuck up and apologise to everyone. If you defy me I will fly to your house and do a burn out on your head you fucking homo.

what is your address?
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Legion
I will fuck you up

Post by Legion »

Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

vinchenz wrote:Bad Motherfucker - I command you to shut the fuck up and apologise to everyone. If you defy me I will fly to your house and do a burn out on your head you fucking homo.

what is your address?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep dreaming!!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Hey mid-carder, look at all that shit you're typing again. Are you still here trying to prove YOUR internet ego to the world? Haven't they sent you over to Iraq yet?

Still waiting to see what you're gonna do about this whole little ordeal, because I haven't seen shit from you so far other than to keep my thread in the limelight. Thanks!! :lol: :lol:

Now drop and give me twenty, bitch! :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Hey low-carder, LOLZ! They have an edit button, you dumb sonuva bitch. It's best used for when you think up those last minute quips, instead of double posting like an illiterate cyber-monkey. And making you my e-bitch and throwing salt in yo "cyber cred" is exactly what I be doin 'bout dis whole "ordeal". Drop and keep paying those taxes, bitch! Daddy needs a bigger TV.
Getcha Hate!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Image
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Legion wrote:Image
Getcha Hate!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
LOCK.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Legion wrote:Image
Old ladies fighting.
Getcha Hate!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

what the hell is your avatar all about?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

It's the descent of a deity to the earth in an incarnate form or some manifest shape; the incarnation of a god.
Getcha Hate!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

groovy.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:*groovy.
*sucky
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Edna Bodine wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:*groovy.
*sucky
*blue footed booby.

Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Hey mid carder, I'll post it a million times since you keep tucking your tail between your legs and never answering it like the pussy that you are...

I fuck with you and defy you....

What are you going to do about it?

Still waiting!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now drop and give your drill sgt. the same blowjob you've been giving him since the day you met him.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:what the hell is your avatar all about?
It's what he looked like as he ran down his sister's/mother's/cousin's/drill sgt.'s leg!!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:what the hell is your avatar all about?
It's what he looked like as he ran down his sister's/mother's/cousin's/drill sgt.'s leg!!
You obviously lack hetero sexual contact if you think some silly shit like that. For one, it's a sonagram, a photographic representation based on sound detection and reflection of solid objects depicting the result of when mommies and daddies have decided they like eachother a lot. Or in your mommy's case, a catholic preist decides god tells him to like a choir girl a lot. Also, it is genetically impossible for 4 people to share one child. Even in Arkansas. Are you even out of school yet?
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Hey mid-carder, you didn't really think you were gonna get the last word in, did you? Don't hold your breath waiting for that. I merely took yesterday off because it was a holiday and I hope you didn't think I would actually devote time out of my holiday to little old fucking you?!?! :lol: As I've stated many times, don't flatter yourself bitch.

If you think you matter, you don't. If you think you are important, you're not. If you think you will be remembered 500 years from now, keep dreaming. You're just one grain of sand in the Sahara Desert...just one drop of water in the Pacific Ocean. If you think otherwise, think again.

Now anyway, to continue, I know exactly what it is. Again, I just wanted to get on your nerves, which we all know by now is extremely easy to do. That was a pretty cool definition. What dictionary did you quote that out of?

And you said that it is genetically impossible for 4 people to share one child? Then how the hell did you get here? :D
Last edited by Bad Muthafucker on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

This has to be the same guy :lll:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:I merely took yesterday off because it was a holiday and I hope you didn't think I would actually devote time out of my holiday to little old fucking you?!?!
I don't remember asking or stating I gave a shit. Please quote me if I'm wrong. And I like the poetry there. You should take some time away from those homo-erotic novels to write some good shit about Fabio on some boat wooing some maiden, 200 years ago, paying no heed to the fact that the chick hasn't shaved her legs or trimmed her shit.

One grain of sand, one drop of water...

Haha, ya pathetic fuck.
Getcha Hate!
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've seen on here :tup:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:I don't remember asking or stating I gave a shit.
Ah, more denial. :lol: :lol: You don't give a shit? Tell me another one! If you didn't, you wouldn't be here with a new cocky post within a day after every single one of my posts. We all know you were, on Thanksgiving Day, and still are sitting on your little computer hitting the "Refresh" button over and over just waiting for me to reply.
walking_ash wrote:...ya pathetic fuck.
LOL!! Take a look in the mirror and hope it doesn't shatter, fucking mid-carder.
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Post by Pantera-Trendkiller »

fuckin s o fuckin fucked now

new yweads 2007 and motherfuck yeah i lo9ve thew felling of it all.

fuckin kthlast year was SHITTTTTT

I LOVE tha 2007 feeling.

DRINK WEED and shitghdmotherfucker

ROck on pantera special hillbilly stoner muscic
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
Legion
I will fuck you up

Post by Legion »

Scarlett wrote:
Eibon wrote:Philips house was badly damaged in the floods, so he stayed at Vinnies house for a few months. Heard an interview with Vin on stfu.com and he said all is good now. They're even considering to dust off their old sideproject Classic Fucking Hombres.
! Now if Phil will just stay off the smack!
how is that any of your fucking business? that's like saying i sure wish vinnie paul would quit sucking shemale strippers cock.
PanterA_freak121
Creampuff

Post by PanterA_freak121 »

i hope they get together and get a kick ass guitariest but no one can replace Dime but they make a kick ass album if they do.
R.I.P Darrell Lance Abbott
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:You never "read" anything about them working things out or talking, you made it up...
walking_ash wrote:....you made up some bullshit about reading it, yet, of all the long-time fans on this board, you seem to be the only one privy to this information.
walking_ash wrote:A) You never read it...
Hit Parader Magazine. October, 2006 issue. Top right corner of the page with Dimebag on it. Oh, and on a side note, by the way, what's that I see? Dime holding the guitar right-handed? And his shirt reading forwards not backwards? Now go fuck yourself and die....slowly. :D

Last edited by Bad Muthafucker on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

PanterA_freak121 wrote:guitariest
Yeah, hopefully he'll be the guitariest motherfucker ever. :lll:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You dug up your gay fucking thread to prove me wrong about whether or not Dime is left handed? You're about as stupid as they come, boy. Nowhere in that article does it say anything about them "talking" or "working things out", like you quoted. All you did is plagiarize some blerb that has absolutely no relevance to anything.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Dumb ass...it's in the sqare box up at the top corner of the picture of Dimebag. I already stated that, Mid-carder, or can't you fucking read? Who's the dumbest mother fucker that ever existed, bitch? I guess reading was something your commanding officer neglected to teach you. And in fact, it's in large letters. Are you fucking blind, too?

I didn't dig that up to prove whether Dime was left- or right-handed. That was just a little added perk of digging out that old magazine. The main point was to prove, once again, what an ass you are because you make accusations that you have absolutely no substantiation about....like who I am, where I'm from, that I never read this article, that it never existed, etc. You are wrong. You claimed that it never existed. There it is. You are wrong. You have been wrong about many things during this on-going internet arguement, yet you continue to come on here and talk tough while continuing to open your mouth and have nothing come out but shit. Plain and simple. Now do planet Earth a favor, take one of your little guns the military issued you, load it, turn it on your little fucking head, and sqeeze the trigger. :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Why is it I constantly have to repeat myself with your retarded ass?
walking_ash wrote:Nowhere in that article does it say anything about them "talking" or "working things out", like you quoted. All you did is plagiarize some blerb that has absolutely no relevance to anything.
Read it slower this time, you idiot :tup:

Back to my point; you didn't read it anywhere, you made it up to promote some sappy bromance novel, you're worse than a teenage girl when it comes to gossip, and Dime was left handed.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Why is it that I constantly have to repeat myself with your retarded ass? It says it up at the top of the picture of Dimebag. I never asked if they talked or worked things out. I asked if the war-of-words has cooled between Phil & Vinnie, just like it says. Learn to read in the first place, jack ass.

You just can't get over the fact that you are beaten, can you?