it makes um dissappear
hole in the sky
drag the waters

-----
its a story about alll you
GoddamnElectric
Far Beyond Driven

Post by GoddamnElectric »

Pantera's songs pretty much showed me that there actually is a path in life that can satify me. Pantera along with GG Allin.

I dropped out of college to live an ascetic life. No luxuries. No excess money. To walk through this world by one's self, you can't be protected.
“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to help them stand up.” - Charlie Manson
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

Post by eurotard with tekno »

after VDP. theyre all about being a alcoholic
have a house party with a 40watt lamp [url=http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=411517&file=filename.pls]init[/url]
GoddamnElectric
Far Beyond Driven

Post by GoddamnElectric »

eurotard with tekno wrote:after VDP. theyre all about being a alcoholic
Bullshit. How is Becoming about being an alcoholic, eh? Underground In America, We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time? I'm just guessing but I'd be willing to put money on there being zero songs about being an alcoholic and only a handful of references to alcohol at most. Most of the songs are about being a societal deviant and the fans.
“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to help them stand up.” - Charlie Manson
drumchick
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drumchick »

JB20 wrote:i want to know what the lyrics are in the chrous of "new level" phil mumbles different lyrics in the left and right speakers before saying "no fucking surrender cant lose"
i listenned to it a thousand times 'cause reading that made me curiouse...
i think this is what he says....

Left speaker: some are built to drive, some built to fall, others fail to....
no respect gets no one no where, show respect.

Right speaker: no fuckin surrender, get loose you fuck! Get loose

Both: WHOOOOA!!!!

Hope that helps, i m not sure...
\M/Sandra|M/
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

Post by mr.schneebly's_friend »

Brainwashed by me. Myself influence I.

really hepls! :)
I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

Post by mr.schneebly's_friend »

people, I just wanna ask you.... about first Pantera albums (Metal Magic, Projects in the jungle and I am the night)... do you have any lyrics from them? I'm live in Russia and don't speak English good... so I don't understand lyrics from these albums.... please, post lyrics here.... big thanks! :)
I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
megavic77
Creampuff

Post by megavic77 »

great songwriter
" Ya got any beer in the back dude?"
-Dime-
seriousheavymetaller
Vulgar Bastard

Post by seriousheavymetaller »

mr.schneebly's_friend wrote:people, I just wanna ask you.... about first Pantera albums (Metal Magic, Projects in the jungle and I am the night)... do you have any lyrics from them? I'm live in Russia and don't speak English good... so I don't understand lyrics from these albums.... please, post lyrics here.... big thanks! :)
http://www.darklyrics.com/p/pantera.html

Check 'em out here, although there aren't any official lyrics for Projects in the Jungle. Perhaps your friend Mr. Schneebly will post them on his return.
Are you ready?
Are you ready?
Are you ready to rock?
I've got the loudest
Stereo on the block!