Panterachat

It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:20 am Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:14 am 
Mouth For War

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am
Posts: 4195
Phil Hansen Anselmo was the least c00lest of the four.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Philip Hansen Anselmo, gulity or not guilty?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:23 am 
Creampuff

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 3
Location: Korea
I still dunno the hell if he's reponsible for the break up but i blame him for countless things

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:58 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
:zzz:

Last edited by Revolver on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 pm 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 600
why the fuck is this thread still going?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:22 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:09 pm
Posts: 3
phil is a fuckin douche, he fucked up one of the best bands of that time. stupid ass "oh i have back pain" walk it off you faggot.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:25 pm 
Crunchwrap Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 31219
Location: in yo' grandma's oatmeal
xxx111 wrote:
.. kjd f

xxx111 wrote:
best breakdown i've ever heard is end of domination

xxx111 wrote:
phil is a fuckin douche, he fucked up one of the best bands of that time. stupid ass "oh i have back pain" walk it off you faggot.


worst 3 first posts ever.

_________________
Robert Hollis wrote:
Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:
I know how time zones work.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:41 pm 
Edna Bodine wrote:
xxx111 wrote:
.. kjd f

xxx111 wrote:
best breakdown i've ever heard is end of domination

xxx111 wrote:
phil is a fuckin douche, he fucked up one of the best bands of that time. stupid ass "oh i have back pain" walk it off you faggot.


worst 3 first posts ever.


gulity as charged

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:04 am 
n0ob

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:43 pm
Posts: 56
Guilty.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:47 am 
Creampuff

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:11 am
Posts: 10
its a hard one know one really knows what was said the only thing we know is what we read in magazines and they can luy.but i do know is that phill is the front man you can ever have and dime is the best guitarest in the world and pantera fucking rule THATS WHAT MATTERS

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 103
Location: norgay
Dimebag&Schuldiner wrote:
dan wrote:
hansen? :?


Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?


danish and swedish too, especially danish

_________________
walnut wrote:
Are you practicing being gay? Because you really don't need to practice.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:26 am 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:07 am
Posts: 501
Location: |Left of Philcore, Right of Satan| Cincinnati, Ohio
____
:aargh:(____eugene!!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:45 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am
Posts: 14
.. we really don't know whos fault was..but.. someone told me that phil started saying that pantera was gonna break on shows..without saying anything to the band..

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:17 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
Larsson wrote:
Dimebag&Schuldiner wrote:
dan wrote:
hansen? :?


Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?


danish and swedish too, especially danish

yeah swedes are named hansson

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:05 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am
Posts: 14
:shock:

no sabia

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 pm 
Magically Seditious
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 16758
Location: Chicago
13steps wrote:
Larsson wrote:
Dimebag&Schuldiner wrote:
dan wrote:
hansen? :?


Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?


danish and swedish too, especially danish

yeah swedes are named hansson


what's beck and his boy band of kissin-cousins?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:58 pm 
Hail Dimebag

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:52 am
Posts: 2212
dimebagrip04 wrote:
its a hard one know one really knows what was said the only thing we know is what we read in magazines and they can luy.but i do know is that phill is the front man you can ever have and dime is the best guitarest in the world and pantera fucking rule THATS WHAT MATTERS



:lol:

_________________
Brandon wrote:
another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:46 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
PhilCore wrote:
13steps wrote:
Larsson wrote:
Dimebag&Schuldiner wrote:
dan wrote:
hansen? :?


Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?


danish and swedish too, especially danish

yeah swedes are named hansson


what's beck and his boy band of kissin-cousins?

could you rephrase that for me? I understood nada. zip. zoit. nothing.

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:16 pm 
Magically Seditious
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 16758
Location: Chicago
Image + Image = ?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:59 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
you sayin beck and hanson are cousins? :shock: mmmbop!

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:23 pm 
Mouth For War

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am
Posts: 4195
:lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:55 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Posts: 2
WITHOUT PHIL THERE WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN A PANTERA SO LETS JUST BE FUKIN COOL WITH THAT K :aargh: :fu:

_________________
I FUKIN LOVE PANTERA

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:24 pm 
Magically Seditious
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 16758
Location: Chicago
bcdude wrote:
WITHOUT PHIL THERE WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN A PANTERA SO LETS JUST BE FUKIN COOL WITH THAT K :aargh: :fu:


well you've clearly done your research. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:07 am 
Mouth For War
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 4623
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.
bcdude wrote:
WITHOUT PHIL THERE WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN A PANTERA SO LETS JUST BE FUKIN COOL WITH THAT K :aargh: :fu:
:no:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:23 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 am
Posts: 84
Location: EMPIRE
THERE'S CAUSE AND AFFECT...I KNOW THAT HE WAS THE POWER VOICE OF THE DECADE...BUT IF THAT FUC'R DID'NT GO TO MAKE PISS DOWN AND SUPER SCROAT RITUAL...PANTERA WOULD BE POUNDING THIS PLANET INTO DUST!!!! CAUSE AND EFFECT .... :fur: NUFF SAID...

EVERYDAY FOR THE DIME!!!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Philip Hansen Anselmo, gulity or not guilty?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:56 pm 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 103
Location: norgay
Aaronje12 wrote:
Was Phil A the reason for the break up of Pantera, I think not but what about you?


blame oprah

_________________
walnut wrote:
Are you practicing being gay? Because you really don't need to practice.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Philip Hansen Anselmo, gulity or not guilty?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:37 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 am
Posts: 84
Location: EMPIRE
Larsson wrote:
Aaronje12 wrote:
Was Phil A the reason for the break up of Pantera, I think not but what about you?


blame oprah


rrrr...that monkey kunt!!!! :lol:

_________________
---------------------------------------------------
Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:39 am 
Elitist Asshole
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:54 am
Posts: 13598
Location: Keller, TX
RyppR wrote:
THERE'S CAUSE AND AFFECT...I KNOW THAT HE WAS THE POWER VOICE OF THE DECADE...BUT IF THAT FUC'R DID'NT GO TO MAKE PISS DOWN AND SUPER SCROAT RITUAL...PANTERA WOULD BE POUNDING THIS PLANET INTO DUST!!!! CAUSE AND EFFECT .... :fur: NUFF SAID...

EVERYDAY FOR THE DIME!!!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

God I love this forum :lol:

_________________
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:53 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Posts: 12341
Location: new terrain
Super scroat ritual :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:18 am 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
croninburg wrote:
Super scroat ritual :lol:

:lol: a new one actually

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:59 pm 
13steps wrote:
you sayin beck and hanson are cousins? :shock: mmmbop!


you didn't know that bra? :lol: you thought they got careers based on their immense talent?

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:09 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
PhilCore wrote:
13steps wrote:
you sayin beck and hanson are cousins? :shock: mmmbop!


you didn't know that bra? :lol: you thought they got careers based on their immense talent?

I honestly had no fuckin idea. Do not underestimate the power of Hanson though bra. Where's the love? Not in here. Well it should be.

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:15 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 87
Location: VV-ES-BR
Does it really matter?

Pantera kicks fucking ass
That's what matters

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:07 am 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 527
PHIL IS THE WHOLE REASON PANTERA BROKE UP AND DIMEBAG GOT KILLED..

PHIL IS SCHIZOPHRENIC AND HE WAS TOO SCARED BEING POPULAR AND HE THOUGHT IT MADE HIM UNCOOL AND LESS METAL SO HE WAS LIKE FUCK YOU MAINSTREAM BASTARDS .. AND LEFT.

NATHAN GALE IS SCHIZOPHRENIC DIMEBAG KILLER.. HE THOUGHT PANTERA STOLE HIS LYRICS LOL.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:38 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 5076
Location: The Home Office in Olympia, Washington
Jericho wrote:
Phil Hansen Anselmo was the least c00lest of the four.


:lol:

:fu:

_________________
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:41 am 
Crunchwrap Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 31219
Location: in yo' grandma's oatmeal
RyppR wrote:
EVERYDAY FOR THE DIME!!!


:lol: :aargh:

_________________
Robert Hollis wrote:
Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:
I know how time zones work.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:56 pm 
Creampuff Sr.

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 am
Posts: 84
Location: EMPIRE
Edna Bodine wrote:
RyppR wrote:
EVERYDAY FOR THE DIME!!!


:lol: :aargh:


?? waht bovine! lotta post..i'll give you that...but waht??? fake?? ok..what ever dude.. I listen to Pantera and Darrell daily ...with out fail ...for years...just keep it in the car cd player..keep changing them..before that..i was playing cassetes till they wore thin and you could hear both side playing at the same time ..one going forward while the other side superemposed going back wards....i live life with the dime as a back round sound trax to every thing...but what do i have to prove to you...or to anyone..I already know..
you guyz make me laugh..fuc'n funny...ARE YOU FROM THE STATES?
if you are ..you can have some respect...other than that ... i'll make up something corny to berate you...really just want to pay homage to my guitar Idol...but if you'd like ...i'll put my virtual boots on and stomp my way out of your ass...LOL...and laugh while i rant some silly RANDY MACHOMAN SLIM-JIM BULLSHIT :lol: but hey ..thanks for think'n of me enough to berate.... :lol: oh think i'll change my signature to some thing more appropiate for this enviornment....fust fic. thanks.

V -oh guess i have...waht the fuc are you looking at!!! :fur: :lol:- V

_________________
---------------------------------------------------
Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:14 am 
I am cool
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 11291
RyppR wrote:
just keep it in the car cd player..keep changing them

RyppR wrote:
ARE YOU FROM THE STATES?
if you are ..you can have some respect


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:
I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Your All Idiot's.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:31 am 
Creampuff

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:15 am
Posts: 1
Okay for all your idiots who blame Phil for everything.....
Phil is greatly responsible for the Break up of one of the best bands of all time. but take note no-ones knows 'Real' superstars..for all we know dime,rex or vinnie was doing something also. something worse...and if they kept going? think where they would have went come on! Pantera would have sunk low. Your all like blah blah vinnie and rita blah blah Phil...has anyone ever though about rex? hows this affecting him? in my opinion Pantera or atleast whats left should talk, converse, have a fight....who cares. if beating eachother senseless helps things out then let em do it. fucking settle things for Dimes memorie. dont let all this bullshit make Pantera seem like just another band that was fucked up because of drugs and shit. Phil, Vinnie and Rex...sort it out for gods sake!

_________________
If I hit bottom and everythings gone
In the great Mississippi, please drown me and run

It's digging time again,
you're nurturing the weakest trend

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:07 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:56 pm
Posts: 1050
Nobody's responsible. To my knowledge Pantera never actually broke up, it's just that Phil had his mind on other things and wanted to focus more on Down and SJR and meanwhile Dime and Vinnie formed another band. I mean why play in a band if your mind is not at the right place, just to make the fans happy? That's bs... the only thing that prevented a Pantera reunion is Dime's death. So Phil ain't responsible for shit.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:20 pm 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 527
rattlehead wrote:
Nobody's responsible. To my knowledge Pantera never actually broke up, it's just that Phil had his mind on other things and wanted to focus more on Down and SJR and meanwhile Dime and Vinnie formed another band. I mean why play in a band if your mind is not at the right place, just to make the fans happy? That's bs... the only thing that prevented a Pantera reunion is Dime's death. So Phil ain't responsible for shit.


http://mfile.akamai.com/2838/wmv/cablev ... lmo_hi.asx

watch dumbass

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]