Philip Hansen Anselmo, gulity or not guilty?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

stretch wrote:Didn't Dime and Vinnie wanna take Pantera in a mainstream direction and Phil didn't want to so he put it off.
didnt you suck a mean dick back in high school
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?"

only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."
Phillip Anselmo
Creampuff

Post by Phillip Anselmo »

Im not guilty you god damn faggot. Jesus fuckin Christ what kind of nobody asks a question like that? You better fuckin shut your goddamn mouth or there'll be a goddamn hairy assed motherfucking texan on your case. now im no longer wheelchairbound in Fort Worth, Texas, you're mine, boy.
Stronger than All.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Phillip Anselmo wrote:Im not guilty you god damn faggot. Jesus fuckin Christ what kind of nobody asks a question like that? You better fuckin shut your goddamn mouth or there'll be a goddamn hairy assed motherfucking texan on your case. now im no longer wheelchairbound in Fort Worth, Texas, you're mine, boy.
Guilty :fag:
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Phil isnt Texan , he's from NOLA
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

dead forever wrote:Phil isnt Texan , he's from quincy massachusetts.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Phil Anselmo is......................guilty~!~!~!
Mill von Frightenstein
Creampuff

Post by Mill von Frightenstein »

Phillip Anselmo wrote:Im not guilty you god damn faggot. Jesus fuckin Christ what kind of nobody asks a question like that? You better fuckin shut your goddamn mouth or there'll be a goddamn hairy assed motherfucking texan on your case. now im no longer wheelchairbound in Fort Worth, Texas, you're mine, boy.
Phil Anselmo is neither guilty, nor this dipshit.
Message in blood
It's your cryptic warning
xanex666
Creampuff

Post by xanex666 »

phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
Shane Close
Creampuff

Post by Shane Close »

his heroin addiction definitely didn't help the band
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Hey, Shane. Be the fuck quiet.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Shane Close wrote:his heroin addiction definitely didn't help the band
Your god damn right it didnt!!
lolz
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

obviously
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Jericho wrote:
obviously
a-doy!
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Liar.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

stretch wrote:Didn't Dime and Vinnie wanna take Pantera in a mainstream direction and Phil didn't want to so he put it off.
Probably not too far from the truth.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

HoustonKJ wrote:
tell me, when did the Abbots ever exhibit "underground" leanings? they were training in the KISS army while young Philip was pumping his fist to obscure hardcore and black metal bands and counting the days until he could show his father what-for by prancing around texan poolhalls in spandex.
PhilipAnselmo
Creampuff

Post by PhilipAnselmo »

Post by Guest »

PhilipAnselmo wrote:I Hate to say this but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOtzuoP5OQ

:lol: stupid creampuff
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

PhilCore wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
tell me, when did the Abbots ever exhibit "underground" leanings? they were training in the KISS army while young Philip was pumping his fist to obscure hardcore and black metal bands and counting the days until he could show his father what-for by prancing around texan poolhalls in spandex.
Phil wasnt pumping his fist to Jack shit but Stryper when he was younger. He can deny it all he wants but we've seen the Razor White pictures so it obviously wasnt just the Abbott's influence that sent him that way.Im sure he listened to Metallica, Megadeth etc like everyone else but he claims so much bullshit about being into all this underground Hardcore and BM shit back in the day which is obviously a lie.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

guitly of being white.........
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
aaronCFH
Creampuff

Post by aaronCFH »

i think that they all could of done stuff to avoid the break up or gotten back together, i believe that dime and vinnie did try to get a hold of phil but they could have done more than phone him. try goin to his house and talkin to him if he wont come to the phone.

but if pantera didnt break up then there wouldnt of been damageplan. but still pantera breakin up sucked.

i think that dime and vinnie should of just got rex to play bass and find a new singer. and still be called pantera and still play all the fuckin pantera shit
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

dead forever wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
Phil wasnt pumping his fist to Jack shit but Stryper when he was younger. He can deny it all he wants but we've seen the Razor White pictures so it obviously wasnt just the Abbott's influence that sent him that way.Im sure he listened to Metallica, Megadeth etc like everyone else but he claims so much bullshit about being into all this underground Hardcore and BM shit back in the day which is obviously a lie.
hahaha maybe, but if someone's gonna lie about stuff to make themself look cool wouldn't they pick less cheesy genres than hardcore and bm? not that much less embarassing than glam. :lol:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

PhilCore wrote:
dead forever wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
hahaha maybe, but if someone's gonna lie about stuff to make themself look cool wouldn't they pick less cheesy genres than hardcore and bm? not that much less embarassing than glam. :lol:

Both of those genres at their roots get a decent amount of respect in the metal community, bands like Black Flag for one side and Celtic Frost who Phil quotes as influences are pretty well respected bands in general.
wtgoddess1969
Creampuff

Hatred

Post by wtgoddess1969 »

What's up with all the hatred? Dimebag and the others died because of it. I see all this shit. I've been in my share of fights. It's all :fu: :aargh: :hit: :jew: :fag: . It's all crap. :death: Phil might act :pimp:, but he makes me want to :zzz: I still think he's an awesome singer.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Apox on those goddam emotes.
Getcha Hate!
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

Fact is the brilliancy of Pantera was the direct result of balls, talent, timing, manic depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, a perfect timing of such aspects of life to unite in pure beauty....

And now you point fingers as to how it could have fallen apart. This ain't Mister Rogers you cock sucking whores it's life and just be thankful and appreciative it united for awhile during the course of your lifetime.
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
vinchenz
Cowboy From Hell

Post by vinchenz »

:zzz:
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

vinchenz wrote::zzz:
If you are so sleepy you should really consider taking a nap.
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

momma
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

I think the lack of proper communication and Phils unannounced leave were the main reasons they broke up. But who knows unless you were close to the band you wont know will you?!?!
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

this part of the forum sucks :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

Then dont post in it :fu:
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Sore Neck 101 wrote:Then dont post in it :fu:
please do not respond to my posts cum dumpster. :)
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Viking27 wrote:Fact is the brilliancy of Pantera was the direct result of balls, talent, timing, manic depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, a perfect timing of such aspects of life to unite in pure beauty....
congratulations, you just made me hate Pantera. :tup:
kaigen
Creampuff

Post by kaigen »

fuckin grow a dick cunts . when are you gonner learn that shit happens.
just fuckin party man!

Post by Guest »

kaigen wrote:fuckin grow a dick cunts . when are you gonner learn that shit happens.
just fuckin party man!
my name is Rufus...i'm here from the future to make sure you spread your message...because it will change the world!
luxurious
Creampuff

Post by luxurious »

i dont think he is guilty at all, its everybody's fault anyway, cause nobody did anything to keep the band together. he's the best singer ever!! and he's hot as hell.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

luxurious wrote:i dont think he is guilty at all, its everybody's fault anyway, cause nobody did anything to keep the band together. he's the best singer ever!! and he's hot as hell.
show us your tits
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

PhilCore wrote:
Viking27 wrote:Fact is the brilliancy of Pantera was the direct result of balls, talent, timing, manic depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, a perfect timing of such aspects of life to unite in pure beauty....
congratulations, you just made me hate Pantera. :tup:
Don't hate the band, hate the poster!
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Bren wrote:
luxurious wrote:i dont think he is guilty at all, its everybody's fault anyway, cause nobody did anything to keep the band together. he's the best singer ever!! and he's hot as hell.
show us your tits